by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Hole To Hide In Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,4531,4541,4551,4561,4571,4581,459. . .1,5531,554»

Rp

Aronedan king has said “I hope to make our nation a world superpower, he’s strengthened the military, improved education, and hopes to open trade up with all nations, we will lead aroneda into its second golden age”, it’s working out well, our nation hopes to be a friendly with everyone, unless they aren’t friendly with us

Icewindia wrote:RP: Elections Over.

Despite Warlock Party demanding a Re-vote the Monarcho-Socialist Party has won election. Emperor Hemlock has been restored to full power However an Monarcho-Socialist Government has moved in as they won Election. Emperor Hemlock remembering what Roma told him does not let hesitation interfere and immediedly Replaces Officers with Catherine Loyalists and begins to Purge Old Guard. High Command is Replaced and Officer core is slowly being shifted out with Loyalists. Free Elections are over.

Emperor Hemlock makes it clear Order will be maintained at all cost. This time for Real. Hemlock begins an Reign of Terror to purge dissidents including the Communist Party. Soldiers are kicking down doors to begin an Purge on "Enemies of Society". Spending is cut to prevent bad spending and Policies are going into place to stabilize Country not just economically but Politically.

Once Order begins to Return Hemlock then Purges Monarcho-Socialists slaughtering them on mass. Kempetai are very active purging. No one is safe not even Nobles and Deija Commission members anyone who betrayed Hemlock in past. Excluding Catherine due to him needing her.

Grand Marshall Romanov flees to Blayredeshia. He is Replaced by a more competent and more Loyal Monarchist in Icewindia. Hemlock is not willing to go to Archron to Declare Victory he wanted to see if he could not just re-take Power but Hold it this time. Not many people know this but Hemlock has his gun Ready. Should he be overthrown he is willing to Launch ICBM's on his own country with intent to Collapse Country should he fail to lead. Cult of Personality begins.

Hemlock after purges and replacements looks to Nalvetland Front and Basaran Front. Modernization Program continues and is expected to finish in 2141

Werewolf Islands
RP: Union Now. Union Forever.

Emperor Hemlock wishes to Unite Countries. Hemlock Knows Icewindia will collapse In a Victory or Defeat in War. Better to Combine Economies to keep Empire Alive and break fate. Seems Tribals are going to wait in Mountains.... <_< aw Rip oooga booga.

RP: Hold your role...buddy

The Republic is weary on a union and have 3 reasons for that, 1. Icewindia is still fairly unstable politically wise, if Icewindia falls apart in the union, the Wolfinite Republic could easily fall apart if things don't go well, 2. Hemlock's absolutely power take over and cult of personality isn't really the greatest of image to the populace, and 3. A Union would happen if the Wolfinites had no other option and would only serve to keep a war going and the Wolfinites would leave the union once the war wraps up...if things improve in Icewindia, then maybe it'll be more viable option. For now it's a no on a union.

RP: Bonds and propaganda

With the war Nalvetland not ending as soon as the Republic thought, the Republic implemented war bonds, food rations to troops, and a propaganda campaign to further increase war support and paint Nalvetland as a monster and an imperialist cannibalistic nation willing to eat whole nations and take advantage of the citizens for their benefits. Prince Solis is put in charge of a division of 23,400 infantry, 30 tanks, and 31 artillery to begin a push across the border from the Far Western Peninsula. This attempt is to at least try to break the line and try to weaken the enemy a bit.

Werewolf Islands wrote:RP: Hold your role...buddy

The Republic is weary on a union and have 3 reasons for that, 1. Icewindia is still fairly unstable politically wise, if Icewindia falls apart in the union, the Wolfinite Republic could easily fall apart if things don't go well, 2. Hemlock's absolutely power take over and cult of personality isn't really the greatest of image to the populace, and 3. A Union would happen if the Wolfinites had no other option and would only serve to keep a war going and the Wolfinites would leave the union once the war wraps up...if things improve in Icewindia, then maybe it'll be more viable option. For now it's a no on a union.

RP: Bonds and propaganda

With the war Nalvetland not ending as soon as the Republic thought, the Republic implemented war bonds, food rations to troops, and a propaganda campaign to further increase war support and paint Nalvetland as a monster and an imperialist cannibalistic nation willing to eat whole nations and take advantage of the citizens for their benefits. Prince Solis is put in charge of a division of 23,400 infantry, 30 tanks, and 31 artillery to begin a push across the border from the Far Western Peninsula. This attempt is to at least try to break the line and try to weaken the enemy a bit.

RP: Emergency Meeting.

Emperor Hemlock demands an Emergency meeting with Queen. Hemlock has been noted to moving 200,000 Troops in Werewolf islands near Government buildings and Capital. Seemingly to Garrison Islands to protect them.... or perhaps take over.

Icewindia wrote:RP: Emergency Meeting.

Emperor Hemlock demands an Emergency meeting with Queen. Hemlock has been noted to moving 200,000 Troops in Werewolf islands near Government buildings and Capital. Seemingly to Garrison Islands to protect them.... or perhaps take over.

RP: Worrying...

Wolfy will agree to a meeting but a notice is put out for the amount of troops, royal guards are mobilized as bases around the cities are preparing in case...

RP: Crime Rates Lowest in National History
Arad, Rumania - Crime rates, and especially violent crime rates, have been sharply decreasing since Olteanu’s leadership several decades ago, but a 2134 Ministry of Safety report showed that nationwide crime rates were the lowest in national history, since records of the type began in the 1920s. According to the 2134 report, aggregate property crime rate was 764.33 per 100,000 people and the aggregate violent crime rate was 97.71 per 100,000 people. The significant reductions in crime rates are largely attributed to a multitude of factors, such as political stability, progressive social policy, improved living standards, and shrinking poverty rates. However, a separate crime report highlighted a growing type of crime, white collar crime has been slowly growing the past few years.

Evacasia, Antenesia, and Aroneda

Kowenian Islands wrote:

RP
While the Icewindian part of the Kowenian Islands lack any central government between them, local representatives of each island under Icewindian protection agree to meet with President Romanov.
RP: Two different tales
Artaecus
With the Artaecusian promise of protection and no major changes to the islands, the Artaecusian part of the Kowenian Islands continues to function normally with their economy even seeing more growth as cargo that would have normally gone through part of the islands, gone through the ports on the Artaecusian side. Which also brings more tax revenue to the governments there, which have also appealed the Artaecusian government to formally aid them in setting up a centralized government between the islands for the purposes of administration and making things easier between the islands, along with a few other reasons.

Icewindia
The other side of the islands meanwhile continues to slip into a recession, the only part of the Kowenian States at the moment to not have a growing economy, as a result of companies continuing to flee to other parts of Kowen which has led to a shortage of jobs and putting the local economy in a free fall.

The citizens of the Icewindian side of the islands, have begun protests for Icewindian withdraw from the islands and have continued pressure for the Icewindian government to give some promises to the local companies in an effort to draw them back.

Many citizens also now lack money to buy needed items, more importantly food, and are also appealing the Icewindian government for aid. There have also been a groups from the islands have appealed to the Dwarf Land4 government due to them before stepping in when Icewindia was deporting and murdering islanders.

RP: Done
The Lirana government accepts the request for aid, requesting a rough estimate on the amount of people for whom aid is necessary. If a motion to aid the islands is a success in parliament, the foreign aid budget will most likely be looked over again, and a letter sent to Icewindia regarding the islands governance. (Note: No letter has been sent yet)

Post self-deleted by Blayredeshia.

The Gatisland wrote:RP: Wrapping up
President Belyea completes the preliminary negotations with the Blayredeshians and the victorious nationalists and departs to begin work on a draft of the formal written treaty

RP: Waiting on standbye
While LeMay, Mesny, and Marrast draft the treaty; General Karloff and his men remain on the frontlines in preparation to march north for the final signing of the treaty. Celebrations have reportedly broken out as soldiers celebrate the ceasefire’s end to the war meanwhile, at home in Blayredeshia mass celebrations and gatherings have erupted as many await the return of their loved ones. Karloff for his part in the war is being celebrated as a war hero with many calling him a second Cleburne Bell and expecting him to be designated as the next General in Chief.

Basaran wrote:RP: The Skies above
The 20 King raven gunships would hover above the front, using the 3 chain guns mounted on each KR to burn holes through defensive positions, targeting trenches and infantry pockets. The 48 FC-45s moved to intercept the inbound Icewindian aircraft using boom and zoom tactics and their 4 large 25mm cannons.

RP: The Road to York
The push back was a lot less than what was anticipated. Artillery lines in the rear, consisting of several hundred towable pieces, continued to make it rain. Dozens of blasts of HE shots created dozens of more pockets in the ground. The green lands slowly turned to brown. Empire Tanks that lead the charge, slowed down after several exploded from infantry-based AT fire. Infantry support would shift focus to clearing out known positions of AT support, using the tanks as artificial cover. 8 Empire tanks succumbed to the initial round of blasts from AT fire. the initial push of 5 thousand men came with heavy casualties to well over 60% but this was readily replaced with another 6 thousand from the other 180,000 waiting behind the front. As the bulge moved closer towards York, the expanding lines would be reinforced with more infantry and towed support equipment. Artillery continued laying siege to the areas just a mile ahead of the fighting.

15 Scorpion tanks, the Totalist's agility tank, swung around the outside using their speed to rush past infantry to being hit and run strikes against Blayredeshia tanks that were present on the front.

RP: Pushing North
Coming from the city of Milford, just south of York, the fifth army of half a million men marched north to engage the southern border of Monarchist held territory. This march north would catch wind of Blayredeshian soldiers flanking southward of the Onor Front. A wave of artillery from the backline opened fire on the flanking soldiers. Then a massed charge of a few thousand men would follow after the last shell erupted.

RP: Battle of the Bay
It didn't take long for the RADAR systems to pick up the sizable fleet movement. The main fleet of the Totalist Navy departed the Port of Anchora to intercept the southward moving Blayredeshian Navy, Consisting of 116 surface ships and 20 DEAS. Once within in range, the Reed-class Patrol ships would be the first to open fire with 25mm chain guns and a barrage of 400 Griffin Missiles (1 missile per ship). From further back, Racket class MGDs would open their VLS tubes and let loose a swarm of AGM-158C Long Range Anti-Ship Missiles. Intended to catch the approaching navy off guard and underprepared, the missile swarm would also test the defensive capability of the enemy fleet.

The byzantine city-state wrote:RP: Autonomy doesn't mean Independance

Hemlock's presence has been indisputable. Good intentions plagued with backfire after backfire. However noble Hemlock's intentions were at trying to whittle down at the Syndicalist's and Totalist stranglehold on the nation, it's caused prolonged grief and much suspicion from the Public. This marriage may become a cornerstone of instability, especially if it involves the promise of a foreign religion or subjugation to a foreign throne.

RP: Ulysses appoints the first Byzantine Pope in 30 years
With the Civil War once again in full swing, Ulysses has already begun to set the stage for the future of the nation. The Catholic Church, a former entity within the old Federation, has become nothing more than a shell of its former self. King Ulysses intended to change that as he made the first appointment of the Pope to signify the return of the Church to the public stage. The Pope of Choice was none other than Castias Hranji. The Hranji's are a family that have been rather secretive in the past century but very closely tied to the Marlyn family. This appointment marks the return of the Hranjis to the public eye after several centuries of hiding and being off the grid. Castias' position as Pope also marks the first non-human to become Pope of the Catholic Church. The Hranjis are one of 5 family names that are half breeds, the last of their kind in Basaran. They are commonly known as Lamia, a half-human and half-snake hybrid. They were persecuted and purged in the early 1800s because of this genetic trait. Kane's ascension to power in 1976 freed them from it but they remained hidden, out of sight and out of mind.

RP: Bringing the Fight

The initial roar of artillery drowned the defensive positions held by the King's men. Condensed around the main road, the army of fifty thousand found themselves being chased out by a blitz of tanks and destruction that rained down from the heavens. They returned fire with MGs and artillery of their own but had to fall back with the Icewindians when the King Ravens made the trenches unbearable. They retreated a mile back, keeping constant fire on the approaching Totalist forces, making sure every inch was paid for in blood. When the AT support kicked in and blew up several Empire tanks, the rush slowed down, giving them time to find better cover. The initial onslaught crippled the defenses, taking out four thousand men in the first hour of conflict.

RP: Resupply
Relief was needed. The Totalists were pushing hard and fast and outnumber the front 100 to 1. A request would be put in for full military support, whatever could be offered by the Archians.

Icewindia wrote:RP: The Skies Above Indeed!

After moving to Blayredeshian Air Bases 450 Jet Fighters with some Reseves next to Runway begin to Fly over and while response time takes while to fly from North-Western Blayredeshia the effects are immediate as Jet Fighters begin an massive Air Campaign to support Both Icewindians and Blayredeshians with minor interception missions against Enemy Helicopters/Gunships.

While 2,000 Propeller Bomber planes were brought over. They can be of use as Icewindians are building Dirt Runways next to Blayredeshian Runways preparing for Longterm Bombardment of Totalists once they got Air Supremacy this will take a few months.

However as for Island Monarchists Own an Runway is finished even upgraded given extra months to accommodate 200 CAS (Close air Support) Which begins to fly south at faster response time to engage enemy Tanks though focus on Road to York to alleviate strain of Defense hoping to Turn Road into an Death Road.

RP: The Road to York - Death Road.

120,000 had taken several hundred Casualties but were forcing Wounded any Non-essential Personnel to take arms to fill up losses They could not afford line to break many reinforcing farther back Trenches and Defensive postions. Units began to fire Shoulder Mountain STRINGER missile systems towards Gunships however roaring of CAS flying overhead attacking Enemy Tanks combined with RPG's and Anti-Tank Guns raised Moral among troops significantly to see Jets and Aeroplanes with Icewindian Shinist Pentagon on Tail of Planes.

Icewindian Garrison in York Itself left City to try to Organize Monarchist Soldiers to rally them to York encase Line Broke.

RP: Pushing North

While Air Forces are focused in there sectors they attempt to help where they can. ((OOC: See Skies above RP for details))

RP: Battle of the Bay

Four Submarines aiding nearby in Icewindian Submarine Blockade sends message to Blayredeshian side and heads south to join in on Blayredeshian Side sneaking forward trying to get hits off enemy's distracted Navy hoping to score a few kills before pulling out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJkr0DWbhTk
RP: Autonomy doesn't mean Independence - Exactly time to pay up!

Emperor Hemlock has made it clear that King's Daughter if he marries him will end Dynasty and that will mean Icewindian Empire would of expanded to West guaranteeing constant Support. However Hemlock has spoken to king and ensured no Forced Conversion would come with Temples. Furthermore his Daughter can run Nation as Autonomously as Dharkolfia is run by Catherine. Independent in all but name though Future Rulers could change that something that wont happen anytime soon given Hemlock's Power is most powerful abroad due to Republican Shenanigans at home. Plus the ability to Inherit the Icewindian Throne should Daughter bear children.

RP: The Pope....

Emperor Hemlock Legalizes Basaran Christianity in Icewindia as a gesture of good will.

RP: Bringing the Fight

Garrison at York while busy trying to organize Monarchist Forces.

Emperor Hemlock seeing an opening begins to flood 50,000 Renault FT-17 with Powerfull Car Engines and Anti-Tank Launchers with Heavy Machine Guns brought over being shipped quickly through Blayredeshian Train and Ports towards North. Icewindian Engineers hope to Work with Monarchist factories to Convert Equipment into Mobile Anti-Tank/Machine Gun Tanks.

Blayredeshia
RP: 1 Million Army

Icewindia refuses to go through Transport ships until Sea Battle is won so they wait holding forces back for now.

The byzantine city-state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC3j-9K0pHU
RP: Ranger Mercenary Company

Hemlock payed with his own money for Ranger Mercenary Company to head over to Help Monarchist's. 10,000 Mercenaries with 4,000 Huey Helicopters, 200 Artillery peices and Multiple Transport Helicopters with some Light Armored Vehicles are heading towards Island through Airport there. Problem is Ranger Mercenary Company is almost its own Nomadic Mercenary Nation given how strong and influential it is and loyalty to Men are more Loyal to Ranger then Money they get.

Ranger an Old Family Friend is present and is waiting on Orders from King of Basaran to carry them out.

RP: Spearhead
With casualties mounting from Totalist Artillery and word reaching General Hill of the approaching half a million Totalists, the Blayredeshians have formed their 172 Tanks ahead of their 68,000 Infantry to form an armored spearhead to push against the Totalists while the infantry mop up forces overrun. General Hill has sent word to his closer allies from Icewindia to close the gap and link up with the Blayredeshian counter-offensive. Blayredeshia’s now 28 Artillery trucks meanwhile continue to use hit and run means to fire on Totalist positions and ensuring they aren’t in the same place twice.
RP: Taking Flight
Meanwhile 900 fighter jets and 600 bombers have taken off from Fort Bonnet in southern Blayredeshia and are currently coordinating with the Icewindians taking off from the leased airbases in Fort Suid as to not clog the airspace on their flights to Basaran.
RP: Battle of the Bay
With 30 ships heavily damaged in the initial barrage and 6 sunk; Vice Admiral Greim has continued his push towards the Totalist fleet and has instructed his Icewindian allies to target the enemies largest ships. The Blayredeshians now 144 Warship Fleet has moved to flank the Totalists so that air support coming in from Blayredeshia will reach the ships sooner. The Blayredeshian Warships are all equipped with anti-ship missiles, 5-inch guns, and anti-air missiles although only around 30 of the 144 ship fleet carry anti-submarine depth charges. It has been made clear to the High Command that victory in the Pontricare Sea is paramount to transporting the Icewindian and Blayredeshian forces stationed at Port Justice.
RP: Cutting Ties
Since the fall of Old Basaran the Catholic Church has existed in a state of limbo in Blayredeshia and fell under the leadership of the Cardinal of Biaf who guided the Blayredeshian Catholic Churches after Old Basaran’s fall. The appointment of a non-human as the Head of the Papacy proved extremely controversial in Blayredeshia and played right into the hands of one Father Huey Coughlin the Cardinal of Biaf. Cardinal Coughlin rose to prominence after attracting an extremely large following although he remained a divisive and controversial figure for his televised and streamed rants detailing his religious views and political views advocating for fascism, populism, and human supremacy. With many Catholics on edge; Cardinal Coughlin has begun advocating that the Basar Catholic Church has been corrupted and made impure, and that “The good god-fearing people of the Confederacy must unite under one church separated from the degeneracy and unholy global alliance that seeks to corrupt our land”. It is expected that soon Cardinal Coughlin will be hosting a conference in Blayredeshia City with the heads and lead figures of Blayredeshia’s various denominations to unite them under a single Imperial Church.

Archron empire wrote:RP: Roma allows the Cross of Fire to continue

With the meeting between Generalissimo Pearse gone well, Pearse would be marked with Romas secret branding. Allowing Pearse to access all and whatever he desires
Blayredeshia

RP: Rose to meet her mother, and return her promise (Secret)

Rose, Receiving the call, of her workshop being found, would receive the news of the Arm she repaired. She would have it delivered to Etrius and would write her letter to her mother, in Rekken. She would ask to do another meeting. Stating “She had a gift from the past, and the future”

RP: Roma cares, for his

With Roma receiving Eden, Helmuth, and Zetrutus, He would begin to take time off to care for them. Roma placed Grand Enforcer Apex in charge while he takes off
Icewindia

RP: A Cross of Fire in New Sedran
Taking the Kaiser’s words to heart and honored by the gift bestowed to him; Generalissimo Pearse has set about to expand CoF influence on the island and has sought out to buy land close to or encompassing Omega from the New sedran Government. The CoF would also ramp up recruitment efforts offering pay for any young Archian willing to join their ranks and convert to Christianity. Although their militant tendencies are concealed from the New Sedran Government; the CoF would begin their normal practices by marching in public places in their usual green uniforms and parading their green, white, and orange tricolor at the front of a massive line of men carrying crosses which had been set on fire. It would seem that for now the CoF was hellbent on taking over New Sedran (in a non-military sense) from the non-christians and god help anyone who stood in their way.

Icewindia wrote:RP: Elections Over.

Despite Warlock Party demanding a Re-vote the Monarcho-Socialist Party has won election. Emperor Hemlock has been restored to full power However an Monarcho-Socialist Government has moved in as they won Election. Emperor Hemlock remembering what Roma told him does not let hesitation interfere and immediedly Replaces Officers with Catherine Loyalists and begins to Purge Old Guard. High Command is Replaced and Officer core is slowly being shifted out with Loyalists. Free Elections are over.

Emperor Hemlock makes it clear Order will be maintained at all cost. This time for Real. Hemlock begins an Reign of Terror to purge dissidents including the Communist Party. Soldiers are kicking down doors to begin an Purge on "Enemies of Society". Spending is cut to prevent bad spending and Policies are going into place to stabilize Country not just economically but Politically.

Once Order begins to Return Hemlock then Purges Monarcho-Socialists slaughtering them on mass. Kempetai are very active purging. No one is safe not even Nobles and Deija Commission members anyone who betrayed Hemlock in past. Excluding Catherine due to him needing her.

Grand Marshall Romanov flees to Blayredeshia. He is Replaced by a more competent and more Loyal Monarchist in Icewindia. Hemlock is not willing to go to Archron to Declare Victory he wanted to see if he could not just re-take Power but Hold it this time. Not many people know this but Hemlock has his gun Ready. Should he be overthrown he is willing to Launch ICBM's on his own country with intent to Collapse Country should he fail to lead. Cult of Personality begins.

Hemlock after purges and replacements looks to Nalvetland Front and Basaran Front. Modernization Program continues and is expected to finish in 2141

Werewolf Islands
RP: Union Now. Union Forever.

Emperor Hemlock wishes to Unite Countries. Hemlock Knows Icewindia will collapse In a Victory or Defeat in War. Better to Combine Economies to keep Empire Alive and break fate. Seems Tribals are going to wait in Mountains.... <_< aw Rip oooga booga.

RP: Home Arrest
Not quite sure of the Grand Marshal’s intentions; Romanov was detained by the Blayredeshian Home Guard who granted his asylum as long as he remain under house arrest. He was then transported to a Home Guard Safe House in Olden where the Imperial High Command debates what to do with him with the prevailing argument being to hand him over to the Icewindians as to not cause a diplomatic incident.

Kowenian Islands wrote:RP (Secret to all but Etrius)
The Etrian intelligence operatives quickly begin to see the effectiveness of their operation under the Icewindian controlled part of the Kowenian Islands. While the pro-Etrian propaganda has been a mixed feeling among the population, anti-Icewindian feelings have grown. One of the operatives writes back in a report to the Etrian Intelligence recommending to “tap or emphasize” the fact that the Icewindians are nonhuman (as the islanders, along with the rest of Kowen, view nonhumans in an extremely negative light) and the Icewindian atrocities happened in the islands.

Propaganda effoerts are increased along the recommended lines of being a human nation as well as pointing to the current purges throughout icewindia by hemlock as a siign of things to come. Etrius' largescale agriculture and finacial capacities attempt to become to talk of the local public centers and remaining job sites

Ivery Autonomous Zone wrote:RP
    Development
    Seeing the growing need for a capable defense force for the City, the Iverian Government has - after deliberation by the Iverian Government - reached out to the nations of Etrius and Artaecus to discuss the possibility of a purchase of Military Equipment. In addition to the simple request of a purchase, the Government has reached out to the Governments of both countries, to formally request a meeting between the governments of both countries as well as the Iverian Government, the reason behind simply being stated to be "to establish a formal convention around the Civil Defense of the City".

    In addition to this, the Iverian Government has reached out to the Evacasian Government, in order to confirm the establishment of a mutual Research Pact.

Lady Natalia sees the invitation and opts to send Saleem Kavorah in her stead so she can focus on things at home. Saleem prepares to travel to Ivery immediately

RP

Aroneda proposes an alliance between central and southern voytanian states, we propose it be called “union of voytanian states” our king has said this “I propose an alliance between small voytanian states, we have been weak for far to long, it’s about time we get big and stand up to the empires for once, we contribute many things to the world, imagine what we can do together, long live our nations and long live our cultures, we hope to maybe even unite into one nation one day”

(Population Crisis Part 1 Government Boogaloo)

RP: The Population Crisis Part 2 Electric Boogaloo: The Siege of Handrol's Tools Shop and the Handrol's Tool Shop Massacre

A man by the name of Handrol Usova owned a store in Swanie by the name of Handrol's Tools Shop. It was your average small 2 story downtown building. The business wasn't very much known and its name was basically only known by the citizens living in the district of Swanie that the building resided in. But this would change after the man who owned the business expressed support for the government's decision to kick the can that was the population crisis down the road citing that it would support many small businesses. To be fair, he wasn't too wrong. The rising population had seen small businesses get more and more money.

But he placed a sign outside of the building stating "SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESSES. STAND WITH THE GOV." The sign was stolen by an unknown man/women but he just made a new one. The second one was stolen and once again, he just made a new one. The third one stood the longest for a total of 8 days. But peaceful protests in Swanie would soon turn to the business and marched near the building. Handrol didn't think much of this, thinking that they would just walk by and it would just be a normal day. But he was, of course, wrong, as you could have probably predicted with the title.

A group of 20 protesters split from the main group and invaded the building, throwing the sign out into the road for a car to inevitably run over. They looted the store and the man of course noticed, and began yelling at them. They continued and he called 911 and once the protesters noticed police outside they started throwing the products in the store that they had stolen onto the ground for them to break. The police held their guns outside the building, demanding they come out. They didn't.

One of the protesters made a run for it and tried to run past but he was handcuffed and thrown into the police car. The Riot police soon raided the building and demanded they allow that the Police handcuff them. They ran upstairs and began doing everything they could to Handrol's furniture, destroying most of his stuff. As they continued to refuse arrest, a policeman threatened to open fire. They refused arrest again. The police opened fire resulting in the death of all 19.

Around 200,000 came outside the building protesting the deaths of the protesters, and that there was no justification. The police's defense was of course that they refused to be arrested exit the building. More protests are yet to be seen (foreshadowing foreshadowing). The government also has yet to respond on the issue.

RP: Kiamain FTA

King Galiva, after long thought and delay, has refused the FTA, citing ties with the nation of Artaecus, but he has allowed the construction of embassies. Some citizens protest the decision, but at the end of day realize that an embassy isn't that much. Some of the senate argues that Nonadia should abandon Artaecus and get closer to Kiamai, but this is a very unpopular opinion. Polls show that 71% of the population show unfavorable views towards the nation of Kiamai.

Nonadia wrote:(Population Crisis Part 1 Government Boogaloo)

RP: The Population Crisis Part 2 Electric Boogaloo: The Siege of Handrol's Tools Shop and the Handrol's Tool Shop Massacre

A man by the name of Handrol Usova owned a store in Swanie by the name of Handrol's Tools Shop. It was your average small 2 story downtown building. The business wasn't very much known and its name was basically only known by the citizens living in the district of Swanie that the building resided in. But this would change after the man who owned the business expressed support for the government's decision to kick the can that was the population crisis down the road citing that it would support many small businesses. To be fair, he wasn't too wrong. The rising population had seen small businesses get more and more money.

But he placed a sign outside of the building stating "SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESSES. STAND WITH THE GOV." The sign was stolen by an unknown man/women but he just made a new one. The second one was stolen and once again, he just made a new one. The third one stood the longest for a total of 8 days. But peaceful protests in Swanie would soon turn to the business and marched near the building. Handrol didn't think much of this, thinking that they would just walk by and it would just be a normal day. But he was, of course, wrong, as you could have probably predicted with the title.

A group of 20 protesters split from the main group and invaded the building, throwing the sign out into the road for a car to inevitably run over. They looted the store and the man of course noticed, and began yelling at them. They continued and he called 911 and once the protesters noticed police outside they started throwing the products in the store that they had stolen onto the ground for them to break. The police held their guns outside the building, demanding they come out. They didn't.

One of the protesters made a run for it and tried to run past but he was handcuffed and thrown into the police car. The Riot police soon raided the building and demanded they allow that the Police handcuff them. They ran upstairs and began doing everything they could to Handrol's furniture, destroying most of his stuff. As they continued to refuse arrest, a policeman threatened to open fire. They refused arrest again. The police opened fire resulting in the death of all 19.

Around 200,000 came outside the building protesting the deaths of the protesters, and that there was no justification. The police's defense was of course that they refused to be arrested exit the building. More protests are yet to be seen (foreshadowing foreshadowing). The government also has yet to respond on the issue.

RP: Kiamain FTA

King Galiva, after long thought and delay, has refused the FTA, citing ties with the nation of Artaecus, but he has allowed the construction of embassies. Some citizens protest the decision, but at the end of day realize that an embassy isn't that much. Some of the senate argues that Nonadia should abandon Artaecus and get closer to Kiamai, but this is a very unpopular opinion. Polls show that 71% of the population show unfavorable views towards the nation of Kiamai.

RP: An Offer and Its better than nothing

The Kiamaian Government, while upset that the FTA was not accepted, will take what they can get. The Kiamaian Government has also offered Nonadians a home and job in Kiamai due to the ongoing population crisis in Nonadia.

New cadaria

RP: Presidential Inauguration and Diplomacy

Inside the capitol building in Savona the newly elected leader of the republic, President Edward J. Rusk of the Republican Liberty Party, gave his nationally televised inaugural speech before members of congress and a number citizens up in the galleries.

"Deeply impressed with the honor and responsibility placed upon me, I can not, in justice to myself, repress the emotion of my heart, or restrain the feelings which my sense of obligation to my fellow citizens has inspired..."

The speech continued on with stating the republics national purpose and plans for the future of the nation, beginning with opening international diplomatic channels.
The day after diplomats were sent to as many nations as they could enter and begin their work at getting acquainted with the international community.

Evacasia, Antenesia, Nonadia, and Blayredeshia

New cadaria wrote:RP: Presidential Inauguration and Diplomacy

Inside the capitol building in Savona the newly elected leader of the republic, President Edward J. Rusk of the Republican Liberty Party, gave his nationally televised inaugural speech before members of congress and a number citizens up in the galleries.

"Deeply impressed with the honor and responsibility placed upon me, I can not, in justice to myself, repress the emotion of my heart, or restraim the feelings which my sense of obligation to my fellow citizens has inspired..."

The speech continued on with stating the republics national purpose and plans for the future of the nation, beginning with opening international diplomatic channels.
The day after diplomats were sent to as many nations as they could enter and begin their work at getting acquainted with the international community.

RP: New Neighbor

The Kiamaian Government reaches out to the Government of New Cadaria to start diplomatic relations between the two nations.

RP: Condemning Icewindia (again)

Icewindia

Upon hearing Hemlock taking power in Icewindia, and what exactly Hemlock has done, Emily has personally stated “the amount of evil and dark plots that Emperor Hemlock contains is so high in quantity, it should be classified as anomalous.”

RP || Nonadia: Mobilizing The Force

    Mechanized units from the East have begun mobilizing towards the South Kowenian border without warning. Tanks, AFV's, trucks, were all pushing to various points around the border as a convoy. From a quick glance, all vehicles present in the convoys were given a specialized camo suited for the South Kowenian region and were filled to the brim with equipment. Temporary forward operating bases have been constructed at undisclosed locations, with S-400 missile sites being scattered around the forests within the area to provide anti-aircraft operations. Aircraft were also seen taking off from nearby airfields in mass, with AWACS flying around the clock. Attack Helicopters flew in patrol patterns near the border, all of which were fully loaded with ordnance.

Archron empire

RP: The Kaiserin falls (Literally)

With Roses family going well, all would be quiet. Rose would make a mention for possible media attention to the family, but didn’t fully say she wanted to do it. However, she would get what she wanted. Rose, wanting to make a surprise visit to Natalia while she would be in her Office, Would walk down some stairs that would lead to the way to Natalias office. However, a flaw in the stairs would show itself as it cracked and broke, tripping Rose and sending her down the stairs. As Rose landed on the ground, she would have broken her left arm, bracing her fall, and cracked her head. Anyone that would discover her, unconscious, would be in for a shock
Etrius

Changxi quan

Kynthes wrote:

RP: Helping Changxi quan

We shall officially send economic and military support to our leftist comrades in Changxi quan. We are to send economic benefits for the prosperity of the working class in their nation. We shall also send diplomatic relations, and request to build embassies and consuls. We shall also ask for Changxi quan to support democratic ideals, and freedom for the working class, and not to crush them with the boot of authoritarianism.

RP: Ok

Changxi Quan accepts the support and authorizes the construction of an embassy under the condition that Changxi Quan provide all required services along with permission to set up government operate camera's inside the building.

Kiamai wrote:RP: New Neighbor

The Kiamaian Government reaches out to the Government of New Cadaria to start diplomatic relations between the two nations.

RP: Condemning Icewindia (again)

Icewindia

Upon hearing Hemlock taking power in Icewindia, and what exactly Hemlock has done, Emily has personally stated “the amount of evil and dark plots that Emperor Hemlock contains is so high in quantity, it should be classified as anomalous.”

RP: A Tradition.

AN Rotten Orange is sent.

RP: Massive Purges.
Thousands are attempting to Flee Icewindia as continued Purges go on and Reign of Terror as Hemlock begins to Wipe out Opposition and dissidents. He is even Purging Pro-Esolda members as he plans on Containing should she return.

RP: The Means of Production!

Hundreds of Soldiers Storm Deija beginning to gun down the Snakes in High Towers. EVERYTHING IS PROPERTY! Everything must work like gears in a Slave State to prevent Collapse. He begins to slowly shift off Trade and to Autarky.

RP: Continued Modernization.

Hemlock continues the Modernization of Armed Forces for 2141 Plan and begins to Reform Economy to allow Small Business under Government Watch.

RP: Chosen an Heir.

Hemlock besides shooting ministers and Government personnel has written up an Heir to the Empire however keeps list locked up in his office and then goes back to Gulags which dissidents are sent to MAKE MONEY and Build Projects for the State.

RP: Dharkolfian Rebellion.

Queen-Admiral Catherine tried to Rebel using Loyalists to get Free Dharkolfia as she was not going to let what she called "An Communist in all but name! You are like Leon tanz!" She was tired of Hemlock destroying her Nation and she was immediately crushed by Icewindian Forces and instead of being executed she was sent to Re-education Center. She will return to her Old Post again..... Eventually. He Drinks more Vodka to forget about this incident. For Some Reason there is an Dark Aura to Hemlock that no one can explain.

Icewindia wrote:RP: A Tradition.

AN Rotten Orange is sent.

RP: Massive Purges.
Thousands are attempting to Flee Icewindia as continued Purges go on and Reign of Terror as Hemlock begins to Wipe out Opposition and dissidents. He is even Purging Pro-Esolda members as he plans on Containing should she return.

RP: The Means of Production!

Hundreds of Soldiers Storm Deija beginning to gun down the Snakes in High Towers. EVERYTHING IS PROPERTY! Everything must work like gears in a Slave State to prevent Collapse. He begins to slowly shift off Trade and to Autarky.

RP: Continued Modernization.

Hemlock continues the Modernization of Armed Forces for 2141 Plan and begins to Reform Economy to allow Small Business under Government Watch.

RP: Chosen an Heir.

Hemlock besides shooting ministers and Government personnel has written up an Heir to the Empire however keeps list locked up in his office and then goes back to Gulags which dissidents are sent to MAKE MONEY and Build Projects for the State.

RP: Dharkolfian Rebellion.

Queen-Admiral Catherine tried to Rebel using Loyalists to get Free Dharkolfia as she was not going to let what she called "An Communist in all but name! You are like Leon tanz!" She was tired of Hemlock destroying her Nation and she was immediately crushed by Icewindian Forces and instead of being executed she was sent to Re-education Center. She will return to her Old Post again..... Eventually. He Drinks more Vodka to forget about this incident. For Some Reason there is an Dark Aura to Hemlock that no one can explain.

RP: here’s your fruit back

The Orange is sent back to Icewindia with a note saying “Hemlock has been classified as a Vel-Level Paranormal Object.”

Kiamai wrote:RP: here’s your fruit back

The Orange is sent back to Icewindia with a note saying “Hemlock has been classified as a Vel-Level Paranormal Object.”

RP: Wha-

An Burmeese is sent over to Emily alive and well.

Archron empire

Icewindia wrote:RP: A Tradition.

AN Rotten Orange is sent.

RP: Massive Purges.
Thousands are attempting to Flee Icewindia as continued Purges go on and Reign of Terror as Hemlock begins to Wipe out Opposition and dissidents. He is even Purging Pro-Esolda members as he plans on Containing should she return.

RP: The Means of Production!

Hundreds of Soldiers Storm Deija beginning to gun down the Snakes in High Towers. EVERYTHING IS PROPERTY! Everything must work like gears in a Slave State to prevent Collapse. He begins to slowly shift off Trade and to Autarky.

RP: Continued Modernization.

Hemlock continues the Modernization of Armed Forces for 2141 Plan and begins to Reform Economy to allow Small Business under Government Watch.

RP: Chosen an Heir.

Hemlock besides shooting ministers and Government personnel has written up an Heir to the Empire however keeps list locked up in his office and then goes back to Gulags which dissidents are sent to MAKE MONEY and Build Projects for the State.

RP: Dharkolfian Rebellion.

Queen-Admiral Catherine tried to Rebel using Loyalists to get Free Dharkolfia as she was not going to let what she called "An Communist in all but name! You are like Leon tanz!" She was tired of Hemlock destroying her Nation and she was immediately crushed by Icewindian Forces and instead of being executed she was sent to Re-education Center. She will return to her Old Post again..... Eventually. He Drinks more Vodka to forget about this incident. For Some Reason there is an Dark Aura to Hemlock that no one can explain.

Archron watches from affair

Roma, remaining utterly silent on the events occurring, would watch from afar at Hemlocks "handling" of Icewindia. many people of the public have grown used to the worlds tension and especially the Ethnic problems within Icewindia. A minor few have called for Archron to suspend travel to Icewinida, but their cries have fallen on deaf ears

Icewindia wrote:RP: Wha-

An Burmeese is sent over to Emily alive and well.

RP: cat

Not wanting to send the innocent animal back to a dangerous country, the Burmeese is allowed to live in the Royal Palace for the time being

RP: Heir

Earlier today coming from Sioux City Memorial Hospital, it was reported Empress Emily has given birth to a healthy daughter, who will be named “Erin”

Archron empire wrote:Archron watches from affair

Roma, remaining utterly silent on the events occurring, would watch from afar at Hemlocks "handling" of Icewindia. many people of the public have grown used to the worlds tension and especially the Ethnic problems within Icewindia. A minor few have called for Archron to suspend travel to Icewinida, but their cries have fallen on deaf ears

RP: Flight!

Its Noted that many are fleeing to Archron. However Soon Borders are closed. All In a means of Stability of the State. Hemlock has issued Borders shall be closed for 2 Years and then re-opened.

Despite Auturkey Policies coming in Trade with Trustable Nations shall continue.

Archron empire and Blayredeshia

Archron empire

Northern New Solingarch wrote:RP

    With the diplomatic envoys to the nations of Dwarf Land4, Archron empire, and Artaecus having resulted in immense success, the Solingarchi Government has resolved to expand relations to their bordering neighbors, by land and by sea.
    Diplomatic Envoys - consisting of an official Diplomatic Officer of the Solingarchi State, and their 4-person Escort - have been thus readied, and sent each to the nations of Candain, Independentcroatia, Kemonomica, and Fiercewood, in order to initiate efforts for peaceful relations between the Solingarchi State and the nations in question.

    In addition to the Envoy Missions, operations to further relations with already-contacted allies have been approved for initiation by the Solingarchi Government. First, and foremost, the Solingarchi Government has reached out to the Artaecusian Government, to discuss a number of terms for further relations - including but not limited to, the establishment of a Migratory Treaty, Commercial Development Pact, Non-Aggression Pact, as well as the construction of a cross-region Megarail Network. Further terms have also been inquired about, such as the establishment of formal Research Agreements, Joint Military Exercises, and more.
    Secondly, the Solingarchi Government has expressed interest in furthering relations between the Solingarchi Government and that of the Archron empire, going so far as to inquire about the establishment of Joint Military Exercises, and even increasing relations between both nation's Thrones. In addition to this, the Solingarchi Government has expressed interest into the "Cities in the Sky" Program of New sedran, requesting information and possible entry into the program.

RP: Archron agrees and overs a land settlement (Im too lazy to switch accounts)

Archron has agreed to work with the New Northern Solingarch government on military exercises. Archron, pressuring the New Sedran government, would grant land for the New Solingarch government to do whatever they please

Icewindia wrote:RP: Flight!

Its Noted that many are fleeing to Archron. However Soon Borders are closed. All In a means of Stability of the State. Hemlock has issued Borders shall be closed for 2 Years and then re-opened.

Despite Auturkey Policies coming in Trade with Trustable Nations shall continue.

RP: Accepting all but the furred beasts

Archron, accepting these immigrants, would be more than willing to accept them all, except for any Wolfinites that would come from Dharkolfia. Under the orders of Roma, they would be rejected, and forced out tot he ports. Occasionally being beaten by the police, several Archians would show their hatred. Even Night Terrors were not treated all to well. The little Night Terrors that exist, would be treated with violence and insults when leaving their homes or in work. These Night Terrors would begin to leave Archron and travel to Dwarf Land4, where they would be treated more like people, than animals.

However, the wolfinites on the docks, would begin to be starved. Only able to get food from people who felt sympathy towards their cause. The Shardin and Half Dragonoids would be welcomed.

Archron empire wrote:RP: Archron agrees and overs a land settlement (Im too lazy to switch accounts)

Archron has agreed to work with the New Northern Solingarch government on military exercises. Archron, pressuring the New Sedran government, would grant land for the New Solingarch government to do whatever they please

RP: Accepting all but the furred beasts

Archron, accepting these immigrants, would be more than willing to accept them all, except for any Wolfinites that would come from Dharkolfia. Under the orders of Roma, they would be rejected, and forced out tot he ports. Occasionally being beaten by the police, several Archians would show their hatred. Even Night Terrors were not treated all to well. The little Night Terrors that exist, would be treated with violence and insults when leaving their homes or in work. These Night Terrors would begin to leave Archron and travel to Dwarf Land4, where they would be treated more like people, than animals.

However, the wolfinites on the docks, would begin to be starved. Only able to get food from people who felt sympathy towards their cause. The Shardin and Half Dragonoids would be welcomed.

RP: Port Communities?

Archians misunderstood Unity Dharkolfians had. While most Half-Dragons willingly assimilated given Icewindian Culture could be applied here and there. The rest who all are Dharkolfian in National Identity begin to set up Port Communities employing each other making an Makeshift Community even bartering and selling food together on Coastal areas and ports declaring themself New Dharkolfia. Communities band together rather quickly and elect an Representative named "Ian Smith" wishing to negotiate with Roma knowing that they will be crushed eventually. Better to make a deal now then bullet later.

Dharkolfians have History of being oppressed and it was only forced Unity of Multi-Race Issue into one Identity that Kept Dharkolfia most Stable. But Now with Hemlock's Betrayal these Dharkolfians who fled are hope for a Free Dharkolfia and know they must not be crushed or the Dream will die. They knew Ian Smith had to negotiate a Deal or prepare to Flee Again.... but where?

«12. . .1,4531,4541,4551,4561,4571,4581,459. . .1,5531,554»

Advertisement