by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Hole To Hide In Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,4501,4511,4521,4531,4541,4551,456. . .1,5521,553»

RP: Diplomatic letter to Asukiro

The government and the diplomacy ministry have sent a diplomatic letter recognizing the independence and sovereignty of neighboring Asukiro
In a letter sent to the Asukiro government, the DR Srednjaci government explains that because of good neighborly relations, they would like to send a diplomatic mission in order to achieve positive talks and bilateral relations.

Asukiro

Archron empire
RP: An Important Phonecall to Change Icewindia.

Hemlock ringed up his Satellite Phone and decided to let his Blood Brother know what was going on as he imagined Roma might lead to accusations or be very confused. He wanted to set Record strait and keep Ties as best as he could.

Asukiro wrote:

8th of June, 2135

Windardian diplomacy

Asukiro agrees to open up relations and upon noticing they are landlocked grants Windardia the privilege to send traders through its lands and use the port in the city of Tlexalli and access the sea, but on the condition that they will close immediately if a Nationalist party comes to power. Construction of a small border town to facilitate interaction across the border commences, as well as a 200m wide gap in the border mounds by this town. The process is expected to take about 2 weeks with intensive labor. Beyond these simple formalities, an invitation is extended for a party to visit the capital city Koayotl.

RP: Nationalists Furious But Stay Silent

After a recent statement by the Asukiro government, the Nationalists of Windardia feel it was an attack personally against them. However, due to the protests at hand, the Nationalists are slowly losing support. They decide to stay silent and make no response.
The President Gilligan of Windardia has not yet contacted Asukiro for diplomatic talks as she is trapped in the capitol building and protestors surrounding the building won't let her out.

RP: Protestors Grow Desperate
The day before the election, protestors start to get desperate. If the ban on the Racial Equality Party, REP for short, is not lifted by midnight tonight, they will not be allowed to run until 2023. They are so desperate, in fact, that a group of protestors armed with guns arrived at the capitol. in response, the police force of the Capitol city were called in to reinforce the capitol building security. Tensions are high, with around a dozen arrests being made, but no injuries or fatalities. President Gilligan, once one of the most popular people in Windardia, is rapidly losing her support. Some have called for impeachment, which some parties have pledged to try to do after the Parliament Elections. As always, the WNBN will give any updates on the protest situation.

Asukiro

Archron empire

Icewindia wrote:Archron empire
RP: An Important Phonecall to Change Icewindia.

Hemlock ringed up his Satellite Phone and decided to let his Blood Brother know what was going on as he imagined Roma might lead to accusations or be very confused. He wanted to set Record strait and keep Ties as best as he could.

RP: A more or less unwanted call

Reluctantly, Roma would answer the call. His only moments of spare time, taken away

Basaran wrote:Icewindia,Blayredeshia,Archron empire
RP: Reopening The Fight

Things have been very uneasy between the Totalist Government and its bolstered military morale and the King's men. It's been very quiet on the northern front since the Blayredeshians shifted support towards the King. Union Hall was stressed out beyond belief. The ceasefire was set to expire in a matter of days and even with much of nation under Totalist control, victory was far from achieved. The factories hadn't stopped churning out supplies for the war effort. New tanks started to roll onto the fields and up onto the Middean railway to be deployed in Onor. The 1st and 2nd armies, consisting of 200,000 men, 120 tanks each, and limited air support from locally sourced King Ravens from the Landown runway. The fight was set to begin again with renewed fervor.

The King's men, a single army grouping of 52,000 soldiers and a rough handful of tanks, had been well dug in along the road with more than a dozen murder pockets along the route towards York. In the dead of night, mines were set on the flanks. Pillboxes and bunkers were hastily erected along roads and narrow forested corridors that could be used as entrances. They could sit, wait, and fire. They were not moving from that spot.

Back down south, recruitment campaigns were the only advertisement that anyone heard anymore. "Fight for your country, for your brothers and sisters, for your freedom." The loudspeakers echoed and roared with the demand to stand and fight. It was tiring but many people headed the call. Former Syndicalists, some being very reluctant, joined out of fear of what a monarchy might do, or rather, what the propaganda told them it might do. During the ceasefire, a rough year of military silence, over a million men alone had been recruited to the fight. With another million in training. Stockpiles were liquidated entirely forcing the new recruits to rely on the factories to churn out guns faster than they could be deployed. If only it were that easy...

Then the ceasefire expired...

Word was quick to travel through the chain of command. The first noise was that of a 150mm Howitzer. Launched from the side of the Totalists, the first barrage of destruction began. The frontline opened up with retaliatory artillery and MG fire. 72 Empire tanks under Tanca (Tank) leader Victor Naeda, supported by 15 Scorpion tanks, pushed down the center lane along the main highway that stretched from Onor to York. The mad dash across the forested highway was supported with several divisions of 2 and 3 thousand men covering the flanks and filling the gaps between the tanks. The spearhead was formed.

The sky above became cluttered in air support. 3 air wings, 5th, 12th, and 22nd, consisting of 48 FC-45s, 20 King Raven Gunships, and 12 Venom Patrol Craft.

The fifth army, consisting of many new recruits had been shipped north by the Middean railway. The army group was almost entirely infantry, consisting of 500,000 reinforcements, a handful of towed artillery, and AT-support that were set to march through the plains from Jacobin to Milford and from there, push into York from the other entrance road.

The sixth army was the other half million soldiers who became the "watch dog" army. Stationed in the cities closest to the Sea of Trendaline and the Bay of Pontricare, these men were spread out and dug into the cities and along the cliffs, bluffs, and anything that could be used as defensive cover. The navy was not expected to succeed but rather serve as a distraction and a delay while the boys on land created an impassible barrier...

There were issues with the fight. The 4 v 1 aspect of the war was very much in the favor of the Monarchy and its newfound TNL allies. The solution was not to out produce them as that was already a very apparent issue with current supply demands. The decision was for a swift and determined end, a blitzkrieg of sorts. Tactical destruction was a must and nothing can be left standing for the monarchy to use. The solution was a very large bomber plane, one that had existed during the old federation. Blueprints still existed of the behemoth aircraft that put a crater in the old Blayredeshian "Pontricare line". This was none other than the former "Centurion Bomber"

A second behemoth was needed, but this needed to crawl along the ground. A tank of large portion to counter the defensive positions utilized by the Monarchists as well as hostile tank divisions that would likely be fielded by the intervening nations. Featuring a large 2 tread system (the image will show 4 independent treads) powered by high-torque HTSC (High-Temperature Superconductor) electromagnetic motors. The main power source is a dual Mil-Spec CVJF (Combat Vehicle Jet Fuel) ducted turbine generators. A pair of 150mm cannons on a rotating turret. This was simply designated "Project Mammoth"

Icewindia wrote:RP: Suck it up Buttercup.

Hemlock Smiles and states "Perhaps Roma can take the blindfold off." Furthermore he states that Icewindians are aiding Wolfinites against Anglo Invader of Nalvetland. He at least asks to establish Diplomatic Communications on Virtual Screens to at-least be able to communicate easier.

RP: Throne Claim?

When Questions got raised if Hemlock was able to claim Archian Throne. Hemlock grinned a bit to the question however stated he would back Roma and that both of them already talked long time about what is and what was going to happen to prevent any shenanigans. That all is Fine.

RP: Icewindian Forward Operating Posts, In-front of the Icewindian Defense Lines.

Dharkolfian Troops sit in Foxholes and in Light Trenches and makeshift ditches and fighting holes with sandbag reinforcement to cover as many sip Cup of Joe's still adjusting to time change.

Pvt.Mike Stern:"This is a good cup of Joe I-"

Bullet hits him and he falls over coughing. Dharkolfians man Defenses and Pick up Assault Rifle's.

Pvt.Thomas:"Holy $@) Totalists!"

They begin to fire back at Overwhelming Enemy Force that has tanks. As Many find Enemy Infantry litterly overwelming there positions getting into Hand to Hand Combat.

Radio Operator:"ONE STICK TWO ITEMS! I REPEAT ONE STICK TWO IT-"

He takes out his Pistol and fires it towards Soldiers charging at him before picking up Radio Again.

Radio Operator:"BROKEN ARROW I REPEAT BROKEN ARROW FIRE FOR EFFECT!"

Troops in Forward Operating Posts begin to retreat back to the Defense Line. Radio Operators at HQ listen in realizing Forward Operating Posts are over run and begin to Fire Massive Artillery Bombardment in Area's over run and Airforce of 150 slowly begins to take off to begin Operation Torch of contesting dropping Napalm over large piles of reported Enemy Troops while also contesting the skies.

120,000 Troops in Defense Line begin to fire using Overwhelming Fire Patterns to try to match Enemy Numbers coming in. With Many an RPG amd Anti-Tank Gun firing at Enemy Tanks.

The byzantine city-state
RP: Marriage

With Napoleon and Archduke out of Question of being around. Hemlock has proposed Marriage with King's Daughter to ensure that should Monarchy Fall Icewindia would continue Fight to keep Empire safe. All Hemlock asks in this Marriage is Children and some Shinist Temples and future Queendom can be as Autonomous as Dharkolfia. Fair deal it seems for Protection.

Blayredeshia
RP: Not Waiting for an Answer.

Million Troops waiting begin to Cross the Blayredeshian Border as Emperor Hemlock makes it clear there going to Monarchist Basaran to Use Blayredeshian Rail and Ports to get there. Icewindian Air Forces begin to fly into Blayredeshian Airspace requesting to base bombers and Planes in Airbases to aid in War.

Emperor Hemlock is willing to make up for any hassle or cost. "There are Commies to deal with and I aint going to wait"

RP: Kowenian Islands- Oh... oh no....

200,000 Troops begin to on mass kick people out of there Homes to begin mass Deportation to North Kowen. Those who resist have Homes set alight and then will get the Bullet, There Family also gets the Bullet. Salt is being scoured around on ground as well. Loggers have been brought in to begin cutting down Forest and doing Mass Controlled burns to remove what will obviously become Guerilla Hellhole. Runways are being constructed to bring in Jet Fighters that will have Napalm.

Emperor Hemlock has deemed Kowenian Animal to be removed. He has authorized Hunting Season for any Icewindian to take Bounties on Kowenians after 48 Hour Period. He has Plans to make Hotel's, Casino's and has Full Intent for turning this into Living Space.

RP: Esolda Idea

Esolda blankly stares at High Tech talk.

Esolda:"I Could use my Magic in my Normal Form to create a Blizzard to Freeze the mist and make Ice Shards to create an Tornado of Death but that can work too lets go with that."

Esolda is ready to go.

RP: Lets Go
With the ceasefire finally expired the Blayredeshian 3rd Army now under the command of Major General Joseph Hill and consisting of 76,000 Infantry, 180 Tanks, 30 Artillery Pieces, and 13,800 Cross of Fire Militiamen; has launched a counter offensive to hit the Basaran lines in an attempt to catch them off guard and push on their flanks to alleviate their Monarchist allies. It should be noted though that the initial Totalist barrage has taken 100 Blayredeshian lives and 3 tanks although more casualties will probably be taken once the battle is in full swing, but that may be determined by the Totalist reaction. The 2nd Fleet under the command of Vice-Admiral Wilhelm Greim and consisting of 150 Warships and stationed in the north of Basaran has begun maneuvering south to engage the Totalists and secure naval supremacy.

RP: Our Bad
As the [nation]Icewindian troops numbering at around a Million begin to cross the border they are quickly intercepted by Blayredeshin Home Guard and CIS who inform them that a miscommunication had led them to believe the troops had gone east before the Blayredeshians could prepare the train and convoys for them. Regardless the Icewindians were then loaded up onto military trains and truck convoys and sent west to Port Justice where a transport fleet had been assembled for them. The journey to the Port will take a few days, but the time to transport them to Basaran is estimated to at least take 2-3 weeks due to the Port already being used by the 4th Army who number at 200,000 Infantry, 250 Tanks, and 40 Artillery Pieces which has only recently left its station at Fort Texar and is being transported to Basaran in an action that itself will take 2 weeks to complete due to it already being underway.

Archron empire wrote:RP: A more or less unwanted call

Reluctantly, Roma would answer the call. His only moments of spare time, taken away

RP: Exile.

After big Call was made a Very Prego Catherine was Exiled on Hemlocks Castle in Western Cametz. Catherine is already plotting and scheming ways to escape. She brought with her Sibir Wolfenstien her assistant.

Hemlock arranged it so Catherine's future kids will go to Roma.

Blayredeshia wrote:RP: Lets Go
With the ceasefire finally expired the Blayredeshian 3rd Army now under the command of Major General Joseph Hill and consisting of 76,000 Infantry, 180 Tanks, 30 Artillery Pieces, and 13,800 Cross of Fire Militiamen; has launched a counter offensive to hit the Basaran lines in an attempt to catch them off guard and push on their flanks to alleviate their Monarchist allies. It should be noted though that the initial Totalist barrage has taken 100 Blayredeshian lives and 3 tanks although more casualties will probably be taken once the battle is in full swing, but that may be determined by the Totalist reaction. The 2nd Fleet under the command of Vice-Admiral Wilhelm Greim and consisting of 150 Warships and stationed in the north of Basaran has begun maneuvering south to engage the Totalists and secure naval supremacy.

RP: Our Bad
As the [nation]Icewindian troops numbering at around a Million begin to cross the border they are quickly intercepted by Blayredeshin Home Guard and CIS who inform them that a miscommunication had led them to believe the troops had gone east before the Blayredeshians could prepare the train and convoys for them. Regardless the Icewindians were then loaded up onto military trains and truck convoys and sent west to Port Justice where a transport fleet had been assembled for them. The journey to the Port will take a few days, but the time to transport them to Basaran is estimated to at least take 2-3 weeks due to the Port already being used by the 4th Army who number at 200,000 Infantry, 250 Tanks, and 40 Artillery Pieces which has only recently left its station at Fort Texar and is being transported to Basaran in an action that itself will take 2 weeks to complete due to it already being underway.

RP: Cool beans!

Icewindia appreciates Cooperation however Noticeable Change in Uniform is happening along with Flag Changed.

Kowenian Islands
Kowenian States
RP: This Post Kowen.

President Romanov leading his side of Western Kowenian Island's Territories wishes to meet leadership, Mayors etc to make up for Monarchy's Mistakes and give representation to the island.

Etrian Intelligence operatives arrive in the Kowenian Islands under Icewindian rule on civilian transports and begin spreading pro Etrian sentiment through the populace, citing the stability, development and good treatment the Silver throne has offered to it's partners in the past as well as it's own stability.

Asukiro wrote:June 9th, 2135

Being a new ruler, Tano is quite pleased to receive flattery. He writes back the following, which arrives on June 13th:

"Most certainly, we shall arrange a reception for the Ambassador in the port city of Pogotl and later escort to the capital."

RP Diplomacy with Asukiro:

The Empire of Gora continues to express its enthusiasm to begin forming relations with Asukiro. Ambassador Galton would depart with his security detail and staff the following day. Several hours later his plane would land in the port city of Pogotl, and Galton would begin wondering if he should have come by ship. The Ambassadorial delegation would then wait for further instructions from their hosts.

Archron empire

Icewindia wrote:RP: Exile.

After big Call was made a Very Prego Catherine was Exiled on Hemlocks Castle in Western Cametz. Catherine is already plotting and scheming ways to escape. She brought with her Sibir Wolfenstien her assistant.

Hemlock arranged it so Catherine's future kids will go to Roma.

RP: Cool beans!

Icewindia appreciates Cooperation however Noticeable Change in Uniform is happening along with Flag Changed.

Kowenian Islands
Kowenian States
RP: This Post Kowen.

President Romanov leading his side of Western Kowenian Island's Territories wishes to meet leadership, Mayors etc to make up for Monarchy's Mistakes and give representation to the island.

RP: Exiling the Dragon

Roma, giving a gracious gift to Hemlock, that he certainly wanted to not, allowed for Hemlocks children to be in New Sedran. However, Roma has made the decision to go before the Government and Exile Hemlock from the Archian Emergency power and remove him from royalty, permanently. Removing his Prince role as well. With zero in opposition from the Archian council, It would pass. Roma has informed the news to Rose. Roses response,
would only be silence

[i]Rose, after hearing of Hemlocks betrayal, would inform Natalia of the news. She has stressed her personal opinion to Natalia in hopes it will reinforce Natalias mind. Rose would say, "Do not engage with him. He betrayed me and Roma, he betrayed our family". These words, would be somthing she wished to not utter

RP: The 4 Iron Lords return

With the events in New sedran going unnoticed, Roma would give the big reveal to the nation. Machinists around the Country would rejoice as their "lords" would retake their mantles shortly. This being the case, Several Christians have begun to worry as mass conversions to Machinism would begin taking place. As of now, Shinism in Archron is no more. New Sedran has begun to see a rise, but Machinism has moved south as well. Within the next few months, A machinist Archron could unfold. There won't be anything anyone can do to stop it.

Etrius
RP: Invitation.

President Romanov organizing the Free Elections wishes to have Etrius come to inspect Election to see if Elections turn out Legitimate.

This Move is surprising given How bad Relations are. President Romanov wishes to meet with Etrius as while Hemlock is away fighting War President Romanov is also Regent, King of Dharkolfia, Grand Marshall and President. He wishes to mend Relations under his brief Administration.

Blayredeshia
RP: Detente.

President Romanov wished to tour Blayredeshia wishing to fix Relations with Blayredeshia given how Esolda and Hemlock have strained Relations over time and flip flopping time to time. He thinks an President not an Monarch can fix this.

Archron empire wrote:RP: Incorporating the Valken

As tensions between the Valken and Dawn Breakers still continue, and clashes also continue, more and more Valken have become to become incorporated into Archian society. Already rising above the Dawn Breakers, they soon rise above the Lirana. Next, would come the Dragon Born. However, Roma having returned to Archron, would begin to ponder if adopting a Valken son would prove beneficial for himself, and popularity amongst the populace. So far, Valken make up 3% of the total Archian population. Making huge strides in Valken culture beginning to make a impact on the Archians

RP: The Flight of the Winged ones

With Dawn Breakers already having proven they can migrate far distances the Werewolf Islands, They would migrate once again. This time, the Exbrenian Islands. Once they reached the shores, the Exbrenian people would begin to see the Dawn Breakers and their... native minds at work. They would begin digging through trash, perching onto buildings. In some extreme cases, breaking through peoples homes, not seeing windows. This, is completely unknown to the Archian government.

RP: A reminder
With the Dawn Breakers serving as a nuisance to many Exbrenian homeowners, and with those same homeowners complaining, the government simply puts out a reminder that citizens may defend their property with lethal force against trespassers. With this many Exbrenians begin to chase Dawnbreakers off their property by simply firing into the air, however some actually fire at Dawnbreakers in an attempt to kill them. Complaints from citizens has severely dwindled, not counting the countless noise complaints from small towns sounding like warzones, and Exbrenian Hexiron is seeing a sizeable increase in firearm sales

RP:Elections starting up once again
With elections rolling around once again, DSP sends out their candidate, Volker Tiedemann, however many predictions are saying it's a lost cause for the DSP, quoting that "Raven has done good for the beginning 10 years, and that the DSP has only slowed their progress." As such, these same predictors expect a complete control of both the council and the house of representatives by Raven, along with Raven securing the presidency. Many in the DSP stay optimistic, stating that they have managed to tie both the council and HOR, and that this election is the one where they take it and the presidency.

Archron empire

Exbrenia wrote:RP: A reminder
With the Dawn Breakers serving as a nuisance to many Exbrenian homeowners, and with those same homeowners complaining, the government simply puts out a reminder that citizens may defend their property with lethal force against trespassers. With this many Exbrenians begin to chase Dawnbreakers off their property by simply firing into the air, however some actually fire at Dawnbreakers in an attempt to kill them. Complaints from citizens has severely dwindled, not counting the countless noise complaints from small towns sounding like warzones, and Exbrenian Hexiron is seeing a sizeable increase in firearm sales

RP:Elections starting up once again
With elections rolling around once again, DSP sends out their candidate, Volker Tiedemann, however many predictions are saying it's a lost cause for the DSP, quoting that "Raven has done good for the beginning 10 years, and that the DSP has only slowed their progress." As such, these same predictors expect a complete control of both the council and the house of representatives by Raven, along with Raven securing the presidency. Many in the DSP stay optimistic, stating that they have managed to tie both the council and HOR, and that this election is the one where they take it and the presidency.

RP: They come, and come, then Flee

While the firing has only begun, many Dawn Breakers have been spooked away. Very few remain and stay distant. Regardles, the Dawn Breakers have been to find a new place to migrate. With many surveying the Area of Exbrenia, communication of sources of food on the Exbrenian mainland would drive many Dawn Breakers to the Mainland. This, would become a large problem for the Exbrenians. As now hundreds of Dawn Breakers owuld begin to flock around and partake in the consumption of the farms on the mainland. As well, the Dawn Breakers have begun traveling in packs. Farmers alone would usually become targeted, or if remaining their distance, be warned to leave with loud screeches and dive bombing Dawn Breakers.

RP: A Revelation in science

With Archron making new found investments in weaponry, would take a further look into its missiles and micro rocket programs. Undergoing several prototype tests, Archron would find its golden ticket to missile technology, Archinite tipped and Air cooled micro rockets. The Missiles, being more complex with a additional unit of cooling. However, this was not satisfactory to the Archians. For now, the Micro rockets would have to do. Archron would take inspiration from the Artaecusians. In fact, Archron would be so proud of its work and the overall effective and reliability of the missiles, Vale Technologies, the company of origin, would contact the Artaecusian government about the missiles and offered for free testing

As a bonus, the CEO of Vale Technologies, Atlas Vale, would include a video that would perhaps give the Artaecusians amusement.

In the Video...

In the beginning of the Video would be right outside Vale Technologies. A Archian and Artaecusian tanker team would have arrived outside for a military exercise. However, this Exercise would have been delayed due to weather complications. Therefore, the units were able to freely move around due to Vale Technologies harboring a military institution. Continuing on, a recording from a Archian soldiers body cam would show Vale workers coming outside and handing the men drinks. After a few minutes of talking, the Archians would get the idea of playing music. The lead commander pf the Cerberus squad would play a song resembling something of Hard bass. As the Archians would begin to sway and dance, the Artaecusians would as well. soon, all the tankers would have their own mini party. with most of them becoming intoxicated, the drivers of the tanks would remain sober. However, one of the Artaecusians would get the bright idea of crawling into a Cerberus. The Artaecusian would be out of their mind. Yelling in their native tongue and being overall aggressive. The Archians and the Artaecusians that were partying would notice this and try to get the soldier out. However, inside teh Cerberus, it would be too late. With the tanker inside trying to keep the Artaecusian away from the controls, he would be overpowered. The Aratecusian would ram the Cerberus into a Artaecusian M8A3. The Cerberuses barrel would slide above the M8 turret and fire a shot. The video would quickly end with soldiers falling to the ground from the shock of of the blast.

At the end of the video, Atlas would include a "We will remember to not give our troops alcohol again" with a smiley face at the end
Artaecus

RP: Naval Buildup
Alongside the production of carriers, the Sol Invictus recently authorized the production of a new submarine force, with plans to build multiple full-sized submarines and a slew of mini-subs with shorter range.

RP: T-23 ALBT Production
Recently mass production of the T-23 ALBT Havok tank has begun, seeking to make it the dominant tank in the armored forces of Atraland, largely phasing out the M8s as reserve forces for when heavy firepower is needed.

RP: Military Movements
Recently, various units of the Knights of Sol and the Imperium Army have begun mobilization, preparing to ship out.

Archron empire wrote:RP: They come, and come, then Flee

While the firing has only begun, many Dawn Breakers have been spooked away. Very few remain and stay distant. Regardles, the Dawn Breakers have been to find a new place to migrate. With many surveying the Area of Exbrenia, communication of sources of food on the Exbrenian mainland would drive many Dawn Breakers to the Mainland. This, would become a large problem for the Exbrenians. As now hundreds of Dawn Breakers owuld begin to flock around and partake in the consumption of the farms on the mainland. As well, the Dawn Breakers have begun traveling in packs. Farmers alone would usually become targeted, or if remaining their distance, be warned to leave with loud screeches and dive bombing Dawn Breakers.

RP: A Revelation in science

With Archron making new found investments in weaponry, would take a further look into its missiles and micro rocket programs. Undergoing several prototype tests, Archron would find its golden ticket to missile technology, Archinite tipped and Air cooled micro rockets. The Missiles, being more complex with a additional unit of cooling. However, this was not satisfactory to the Archians. For now, the Micro rockets would have to do. Archron would take inspiration from the Artaecusians. In fact, Archron would be so proud of its work and the overall effective and reliability of the missiles, Vale Technologies, the company of origin, would contact the Artaecusian government about the missiles and offered for free testing

As a bonus, the CEO of Vale Technologies, Atlas Vale, would include a video that would perhaps give the Artaecusians amusement.

In the Video...

In the beginning of the Video would be right outside Vale Technologies. A Archian and Artaecusian tanker team would have arrived outside for a military exercise. However, this Exercise would have been delayed due to weather complications. Therefore, the units were able to freely move around due to Vale Technologies harboring a military institution. Continuing on, a recording from a Archian soldiers body cam would show Vale workers coming outside and handing the men drinks. After a few minutes of talking, the Archians would get the idea of playing music. The lead commander pf the Cerberus squad would play a song resembling something of Hard bass. As the Archians would begin to sway and dance, the Artaecusians would as well. soon, all the tankers would have their own mini party. with most of them becoming intoxicated, the drivers of the tanks would remain sober. However, one of the Artaecusians would get the bright idea of crawling into a Cerberus. The Artaecusian would be out of their mind. Yelling in their native tongue and being overall aggressive. The Archians and the Artaecusians that were partying would notice this and try to get the soldier out. However, inside teh Cerberus, it would be too late. With the tanker inside trying to keep the Artaecusian away from the controls, he would be overpowered. The Aratecusian would ram the Cerberus into a Artaecusian M8A3. The Cerberuses barrel would slide above the M8 turret and fire a shot. The video would quickly end with soldiers falling to the ground from the shock of of the blast.

At the end of the video, Atlas would include a "We will remember to not give our troops alcohol again" with a smiley face at the end
Artaecus

RP: Government inaction
With the dawnbreakers now possibly serving as a new threat, many in Exbrenia begin to protest in the streets of both island and mainland cities, demanding something be done about this "winged menace." The governments answer would be lacking for many, as they had essentially stated that until the election was over, nothing would be done. While many accept this to an extent (Though still protesting), others are very unhappy and have taken to small scale rioting, with some of the rioters blaming the issue on the election as a whole. One rioter was interviewed and stated "While the authoritarian regime under Apollyon was tyrannical, it got sh** done, that I can respect." Both Winfried and Volker pledge to do something once the election is over, assuming they win.

Exbrenia wrote:RP: Investigation underway
Exbrenia was quick to dispatch investigators to attempt to locate the cause of the issue. With the Kowenian States as a whole being unstable, many investigators suspect sabotage however no evidence has even been gathered, so this suspicion is simply a far away possibility at the moment. The investigators first action was to retrieve the plane's black box, as it would contain valuable info about the planes whole trip. Along with this, the ECIIA (Exbrenian Central International Intelligence Agency) reaches out to the air traffic control towers from Exbrenia, Evve Terre and West Kowenian airports to see if they have any info on the matter, the West Kowenian airport being of the most importance as they would have been the place where a potential saboteur would have entered the plane. Many also look at Evve Terre being the point of the issue, as it is possible that while landed at an Evven airport, something could have happened while the plane was refueling. The copilot of the aircraft is also requested to attend some questioning regarding the plane crash

RP: A Response
Approached by the ECIIA, the staff of the Evven airport that the West Kowenian plane had refueled at (more specifically the staff that had been manning the ATCT at the time) are more than cooperative with the Exbrenian investigators.

Archron empire

RP: Opening relations

As Archron currently sits idle, Roma would begin to eye the Letanrican. Archron, having relations with most nations in the sea, would have not started any with Renolia. Roma would extend a invitation to the Renolian government to meet on Archian soil, with a assured promise of hospitality

Archron empire wrote:RP: Opening relations

As Archron currently sits idle, Roma would begin to eye the Letanrican. Archron, having relations with most nations in the sea, would have not started any with Renolia. Roma would extend a invitation to the Renolian government to meet on Archian soil, with a assured promise of hospitality

RP: Opening Relations, Archron - Renolia

Although a traditionally isolationist nation, the Renolian government has recently made efforts to expand its interaction with foreign entities. Following the country's ascension to membership in the Letanrican Allied Territories the search for outside relations has continued, with the most recent interest being in the Archron Empire. Despite the ideological differences in the two countries their relative location along the Sea of Letanrica and perceived lack of conflicting interests has led many observers in Renolia to see cooperation with the Empire as a beneficial course of action. With the recent invitation by the Empire to host Renolian representatives in the interest of promoting relations, the decision seemed clear to accept the offer.

Two Directors, Ethan Silva and Oliver Parson, are to be sent as representatives of Renolia for this visit.

Archron empire

Icewindia wrote:Etrius
RP: Invitation.

President Romanov organizing the Free Elections wishes to have Etrius come to inspect Election to see if Elections turn out Legitimate.

This Move is surprising given How bad Relations are. President Romanov wishes to meet with Etrius as while Hemlock is away fighting War President Romanov is also Regent, King of Dharkolfia, Grand Marshall and President. He wishes to mend Relations under his brief Administration.

The invitation to oversee the elections is kept quiet as the public would demand the only way Etrians enter icewindia again be with the intent of hanging the Federation's flag from the Capital building, so only Saleem and Rose are told of it. And as much as a surprise as it may be, it only goes to prove the point made less than a moth ago that the country is too unstable. In so little time since the statement was made a coup is staged and elections underway. A simple letter in a sealed paper envelope is sent in reply that reads:

"President Romanov,
I will not be risking a single Etrian life in what starts out as a peaceful and good willed operation. The people and leadership of your country want to remember the events in Deija so badly as a justification of their actions, they may do so - but they are not the only ones that remember. Since last called out for it's instability mere weeks ago, you seem to have landed in the seat of power and also mean to inform me that elections for another change in leadership is underway. I apologize but i must decline.

If this new regime proves able to last more than history would have me believe then perhaps we can reach an agreement. But until then, if you truly wish to have this conversation in person then i am happy to receive you as i do all visiting foreign dignitaries in Nina.

Sincerely,
Lady Natalia, Queen of the Etrian Federation"

Also in the envelope was a single quarter. Unsure of if the Icewindian would understand the reference and apathetic of the answer, Natalia goes back to spending her day with her beloved wife and children

RP: Launching of Satellites
Following the success of Project Oedipus, a program to launch numerous weather satellites to improve cloud seeding abilities and increase crop production in Atraland, the TSSOC and ISD have taken interest in the launching of satellites. As a result, more than 20 launches are being planned to occur over the following three years, to expand visual capabilities from space.

Archron empire

RP: 2135 National Election
Bucuresti, Rumania - The 2135 election saw the end to the National Salvation Front's control of Parliament, with the PSD-PRG Coalition winning the majority in the Chamber of Deputies. But rather than keeping Patras Cernea in power, the PSD elected to replace him with Cosmin Critescu, a senior member of the party. Critescu had previously held multiple elected and non-elected positions in state and federal government and has an extensive, successful track record with the Social Democrats. Many of Critescu's previous success had come from his ability to surround himself with intelligent, charismatic, and clever advisers, ministers, and counselors who he could draw upon to make decisions. His national leadership was to be no different, however, who he chose to make his right-hand-man surprised everyone; Critescu had chosen to make Mihai Pais the Chancellor, the third highest position within the Rumanian government and the most powerful non-elected government position. The move upset many within his own party as Pais was a member of the Opposition PNL, but Critescu was able to justify the decision and calm the majority of the party. The rest of Critescu's cabinet was filled out as expected, stuffed with many smart and highly experienced ministers who had served under many previous governments and knew the reigns of national leadership.

Icewindia wrote:RP: Everything's being fixed!

President Romanov has opened channels with Kiamai and made it clear the Kowenians are protected from an abusive Monarchy. That Imperial Republic is seeing to Kowenians on Islands are given fair treatment and reparations for what Monarchy did.

President/Grand Marshall Romanov despite coming to power in a suspected Military Coup has restarted Imperial Republic with Hemlocks consent and started Free Elections. He wishes to Meet with Empress Emily to re-new Relations with New Government.

RP: Gonna have to decline for now

Empress Emily releases a statement back to President Romanov, stating that while Icewindia’s new administration is a good thing, it does not get them off the hook for the crimes Icewindia has committed under the rule of the Winter Dynasty. It is also stated that Romanov came to power so quick and so suddenly, therefore the regime looks unstable as of now. Emily has publicly declined the meeting and has closed the channel until further notice.

Windardia wrote:RP: Invitation Accepted
President Gilligan agrees to meet with Prime Minister Danijela Milanovic in Srednjaci. As Windardian diplomats prepare for their first international meeting, Gilligan commends Srednjaci for their dedication to peace and good relations.

RP:Call to president Gilligan

After an excellent economic summit attended by companies from Saint Shokai, Raspotochje and Srednjaci, it is time for deeper and better relations with Windardia.
"Everything is ready for the arrival of the state delegation from Windardia. Chapters have been agreed upon which will be discussed in order to improve relations between the two countries," Prime Minister Danijela Milanovic said at a press conference.
"First of all, we need to start the process of opening border crossings and establishing and building embassies. But there are also open skies and bilateral issues of economic activity." she added.
The head of the diplomatic mission, as a guest on the "Globus" show on SRTV, said that he expected a quick response from Windardija in order to conclude the agreement as soon as possible and start creating an economic agreement that would help the development of both countries.
After the "Three roads one goal" summit, economic developments in all three participating countries were on an upward trajectory show official economic data. All three countries have benefited greatly from the opening of borders and economies. Investments are already counted in billions of Dalats. It is because of these data that I believe that the governments of Windardia and Asukiro will recognize the opportunity and join quickly. We are aware of the political turmoil in Asukiro and are monitoring the situation but we believe in the establishment of a stable government. We have already sent a diplomatic letter and are waiting for a response. "

Raspotochje

RP: Failures in Foreign Diplomacy.

Hemlock chuckles at Failures of President Romanov to get other countries to recognize Icewindia as anything but the Empire. He alerted him that Archron will do anything to snuff them out now as Roma is very much a Realpolitik.

President Romanov looks to Hemlock and states they need more.... time for people to see Imperial Republic in its full might as its only but a Child one thought up by Hemlock so long ago when he stood for Liberty of all. An Dream still beloved by many in Dharkolfia. Now this Child that is Imperial Republic is alone and it must guide itself now.

RP: Invitation to Election Monitoring?
Rumanian States

President Romanov asks Rumanian States one of Icewindia's historical Rival's to Monitor the Icewindina Election to see if its legitimate. President Romanov reasoning for this is he wishes to undo errors of Monarchy and create New Relations with New Countries and he offers an Complete Diplomatic Reset should Rumanians Accept to Monitor Election.

Kiamai wrote:RP: Gonna have to decline for now

Empress Emily releases a statement back to President Romanov, stating that while Icewindia’s new administration is a good thing, it does not get them off the hook for the crimes Icewindia has committed under the rule of the Winter Dynasty. It is also stated that Romanov came to power so quick and so suddenly, therefore the regime looks unstable as of now. Emily has publicly declined the meeting and has closed the channel until further notice.

RP: Wait Wai-

Icewindians try to shove something about Election Monitoring inviting Kiamai but Channel got cut so..... Maby its important maby its not who knows.

RP: Elections Starting up!

Infamous or famous depending who you ask. The Dark Horse Canidate Warlock Kah'rokta is running in the elections gone are the Luddite Cloth and instead an Suit is noticed. He is apart of the Ultra-nationalist Party called "Natura Et Magia" and is considered an Environmentalist advocating for a Return to not just Old Ways but Ancient Ways.

Monarcho-Socialist Party is running in elections wanting to make Hemlock an Absolute Monarch again.

Reformist Party is running wishing to Reform current Imperial-Republic in which President Romanov is running for an 2nd Term. This was old Party Hemlock used to run in before he went Full Imperial.

Black Flag Party is an Anarchist Party wanting to dissolve most parts of State.

Esolda Restoration Party wishes to Restore Esolda to the Throne. They want Archron empire Relations Repaired for what Hemlock Failed to Do they want a REAL WINTER Not a Bastard Hemlock. And they want her Married too....

"Only Us Party" is an National-Socialist Party wanting Global Genocide on Non-Draganoids and to spread Living Space everywhere.

Pink Movement Party named after there Martyed Synth Leader is an Party of Technocrat Synths who wish to see a Return of Napoleon and Dissolve Army to use Funds to explore Space, Advance Technology etc...

The Anarcho-Capitalist Party made up of Deijan Monopolies and Deijan Commission wants to Break down Deija Walls and Make Everything Deija.

Dharkolfian Union Party lead by Orleans Long is an Shardin who's Mother was an Blayredeshian and his Father an Poor Farmer in Dharkolfia. Orleans Long was grown up in a poor Cold Swamp community near Gato's in Dharkolfia and was inspired by Jesus and Bible from his Mothers Side. Especially proclaiming that all were made equal. Yet many people live backwards or poor and struggling due to Political Instability or Endless Wars. Meanwhile Deija Elite and Elite in Icewindia were very well off. However many worry about him being Sympathetic to Blayredeshia due to him spending his Education and large part of his life in Blayredeshia and with Gato Tribe that his Father in Dharkolfia would sell Crops too.

Colonial Party lead by an Wolfinite Artyom Smith is an 4th Generation Wolfinite in Dharkolfia who still has ties to Werewolf Islands mainland and has tapped into Sympathies in Dharkolfia wanting a Return of Absolute Colonial Rule from Motherland.

Shinist Front Party which is lead by an Preachers son who's Father is a known Nonadian Businessman has advocated that Theocracy come to Icewindia that troubles in Icewindia is that nation has not prayed enough to Gods and Goddesses and that Protector of Faith should go to Nonadia and that they should submit to Nonadian Church Rule until Sin and Decadence is scrubbed from land.

Leftist Coalition is made up of almost every Leftist Party has banded together under Leon Tanz an person long thought to have been killed multiple times and dead many times has re-appeared once again very much alive. "Comrades many of my enemies think im dead but the Revolution the idea is forever!"

Syndicalist Party is running.

Solist Party is also running wanting to make State More Solist.

2nd Solist Party also exists running however its rumored its founder is a puppet of Woleve Atraland however the rumor is unknown to be true or not.

Archron empire

RP: Considering a new design

Archian SABRES, a milestone in the beginnings of Archian engineering, has begun a topic of debate within the Military. Many have claimed and have proven to show the SABRES inability to be a world class fighter. From is slow speed, slow maneuvering capabilities, it is simply not up to par. With this information being delivered to Kaiser Roma, the Kaiser would open discussion for a new fighter to be built. Roma would also take this to the government of Woleve Atraland, wanting to begin a joint project for the new Fighter.

Srednjaci wrote:RP: Diplomatic letter to Asukiro

The government and the diplomacy ministry have sent a diplomatic letter recognizing the independence and sovereignty of neighboring Asukiro
In a letter sent to the Asukiro government, the DR Srednjaci government explains that because of good neighborly relations, they would like to send a diplomatic mission in order to achieve positive talks and bilateral relations.

Re: RP: Diplomatic letter to Asukiro

To the sovereign leader of Srednjaci:

Asukiro accepts the offer to open relations and will allow a diplomatic mission to come to Koayotl, however the feasibility of bilateral relations has not yet been decided on. They shall be received at the port city of Negros Aires.

«12. . .1,4501,4511,4521,4531,4541,4551,456. . .1,5521,553»

Advertisement