by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Fourth Sovereign Charter Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .131415161718»

The Natufian Nation wrote:Ah, the vice-presidency, aka "the spare tire of government", or as John "Cactus Jack" Nance Garner described it to Lyndon Johnson, "not worth a bucket of warm piss".

Still, I suppose I should do my satellite duty and vote ROME!

Your slavish knee-bowing to Rome is unfortunate. L'Ancien Régime could offer you your freedom. What a pitty Dobby prefers slavery to liberty.

Welcome Fishlach! Come on discord and introduce yourself

It is worth reminding all concerned that the Regional Government is entirely Out of Character, and any IC affiliations a nation may or may not hold have no effect whatsoever.

This is a Presidential Announcement:

After a fiercely fought election, I can now confirm that Nouvel Acadie has been duly elected as my Vice President. Congratulations Nouvel! I would like to thank both candidates for standing, and hope Rome is not put off from standing for further governmental positions.

As I stated in my manifesto, I did hope someone would step forward as Recruitment Officer, but this has yet to happen (I must admit, I expected as much). While the position is open, I will assume no applications are forthcoming.

My government will now be able to begin work on implementing my manifesto pledges with our first aim being the implementation of a time-based system.

As.

North covenant

Asgareth wrote:

My government will now be able to begin work on implementing my manifesto pledges with our first aim being the implementation of a time-based system.

As.

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/ToMjGpz81S7usvTIM8w/giphy.gif

My apologies for taking so long to get back to you North:

The idea can be found here

Slav's proposal provides sufficient detail imo, but please do feel free to ask any questions.

Previous canon cannot easily be rectified using this system, but it will ensure that future canon is linear and easily followed. I can confirm that should the region wish to adopt this policy, it will certainly be implemented no later than my upcoming civil war (genuinely, it is upcoming.... we're just waiting for troubled birth to die at last). RP's that launch before then would be more than welcome to adopt the system.

I stress that this system will have no direct impact on the canonization of previous RP's, but will instead allow future members and future RP's to know where they fit into canon. It is possible that someone may undertake the task of retrospectively adjusting previous RP's to fit into the timeline, though there may be challenges in doing so.

Oh hey, what's this, an update to WW,WW&WW? What sorcery is this? Valyrien I did it, finally.

Drekhi wrote:Oh hey, what's this, an update to WW,WW&WW? What sorcery is this? Valyrien I did it, finally.

And using the RMB as well, we're entering dangerous territory my friend.

Drekhi wrote:Oh hey, what's this, an update to WW,WW&WW? What sorcery is this? Valyrien I did it, finally.

Wait...the Great Dragon of Drekhi has raised its head?! Is Desolation near?!

Sigh...and this is why I hate Discord. The Board is dead.

Nouvel Acadie wrote:Sigh...and this is why I hate Discord. The Board is dead.

So is the discord if that helps...

"1 day 5 hours ago: North covenant ceased to exist. "

A sad day indeed for the Charter. I propose we designate October 8th to be known henceforth as North Covenant Memorial Day.

If we had a date for every individual member the charter has lost, we would have run out of dates years ago.
With that said, when I go, how about Asgareth Memorial Month?

Asgareth wrote:If we had a date for every individual member the charter has lost, we would have run out of dates years ago.
With that said, when I go, how about Asgareth Memorial Month?

If by memorial you mean a 'he's kicked the bucket party', then sure!

Romae in Perpetuum wrote:If by memorial you mean a 'he's kicked the bucket party', then sure!

Honestly, as long as that party went on for a month, I'd be happy with that

Asgareth wrote:Honestly, as long as that party went on for a month, I'd be happy with that

Leave a provision in your will then.

Nice dispatch The Natufian Nation! Fun to read and pretty pictures. The liberties you’ve taken with Valyrien works perfectly!

The board may be dead but discord is not, join us, become one with the notification beeps.

The Lost Spiral wrote:The board may be dead but discord is not, join us, become one with the notification beeps.

It's mostly insults and passive aggressiveness, it's great!

Wow, good work on the expansion dispatch, Valyrien. Nice perspective from the Valyrien side reinforcing the lore.
That "Valarisk officer" appearing in our posts is a striking fellow. Someone should make a movie about him!

would bang out of 10

Well, between Rome and Valyrien, I now have to redesign my claim and dispatch for the third time...

Nouvel Acadie wrote:Well, between Rome and Valyrien, I now have to redesign my claim and dispatch for the third time...

Should be quicker, you old bohemian.

Nouvel Acadie wrote:Well, between Rome and Valyrien, I now have to redesign my claim and dispatch for the third time...

Some people are so inconsiderate aren't they

Asgareth wrote:Some people are so inconsiderate aren't they

Indeed!

«12. . .131415161718»

Advertisement