Read all about it!
- What on Eurth? It's the Eurth News Network
- Nazis, nukes, and North Pacificans in the Crazybloxian Times
- World politics in The Times
- Voted News Operation of the Year: NS Today - https://nationstates.news
- Almost impeachment in the Force Flyer
- Clean, Green Tigers in Macau Week
- Update from The Independent
- Unpublished interviews - the Gameplay magazine that never reached the press
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
For violations of zoning regulations. Plus they've been cooking a lot of cabbage and the neighbors were complaining about the smell.
I checked out documentation, and I found this:
We will accept all embassy requests, except:
1. Regions actively involved in raiding now or in the past
2. Regions that promote or approve of raiding in their
- pinned dispatches
- message board
3. Regions with one or more of the following tags:
4. Regions that have embassies with one of the well regions known for raiding, including:
- The Black Hawks
Once embassy is approved, it can be revoked if
- it comes to our attention that the region meets one or more of the exclusion criteria above, or if
- one of the region's officers posts stuff on our message board that violates one of I'd Rather You Didn'ts.
If one of your members posts crap on our message board, we will let the officers know. If it doesn't stop, we will revoke the embassy.
Exceptions to rule #4 may be granted. The decision is based on the ineffable FSM's opinion, as revealed to rev. Pastalands.
List of current exceptions:
- The Bar on the corner of every region - the region has been touched by a noodly appendage, and the leadership is following the 8 I'd rather you didn'ts
The cabbage definitely violates one of the I'd Rather You Didn'ts
Pastalands and Lampastan
Korotania and Lampastan
Massive puppet storage.
When you have trouble logging in and the game bogs down, remember that those 2,055 nation accounts are controlled by one player taking up server space and computational resources. I've no problem with players having three or four accounts or even a hundred, if they're using them to constructive ends, but two thousand accounts that serve no purpose other than to artificially pump up your region's stats should be looked into by the game's staff.
At least the Chicken overlords show a little creativity in their nation accounts, not just fill it with numbered versions of the same thing.
But you are correct that the creation of so many unused accounts is simply a waste of the game's space and resources. I'm not one to say "there outta be a rule" but c'mon, if you're just filling up space that could be used more effectively, then there ought to be a limit.
I actually used to be a member of chicken overlords, but it was too toxic for me so I left NOOOT.
Korotania and Lampastan
Everyone, please instruct your citizens to maintain social distance #flattenthecurve
Otrua and Lampastan
Everything copacetic with everyone? Weathering the current plague with good humor and aplomb?
Hello fellow citizens of the FSM,
In the past few months, our region has been increasingly less active and requires new programs to stimulate growth and development. That's why I'm here. As your newly elected Delegate and Region Leader, I will be making some changes to the FSM to ensure the expansion and security of our region. Among these are the appointment of new, democratically elected cabinet members and a review of the outdated constitution. I will work with the new Cabinet how alterations should be made so these changes come as smooth and effective as possible. I hope to see you supporting our region along the way.
Long live the FSM,
The People's Republic of Denningrad
Bring back Denningrad ✊
Unless you think it ist the will of the FSM
Give the region free.
Read all about it!
- A new pharaoh rises in NS Today - https://nationstates.news/weekend-edition-april-26th-2020/2690/
- Frank talking in the Noodle Shop Newsletter
- Party time in the Region Name Times
- Deception uncovered in The Times - https://biteable.com/watch/the-commission-scam-2503258
- Delivered! The Noodle Shop Newsletter
- Easter treaties in the U.C.E.O.T.W. Times
- Land grab in the Region Name Times
While I was social-distancing, someone overthrew entire leadership. I reinstated a few. If anyone else wants to be an officer, let me know.
**passes out the jello shots**