The Region of Save Our Planet welcomes the new embassy with The Flying Spaghetti Monster Lands!
It is an honor to establish diplomatic relations with you.
Your nations are always welcome to post on our RMB concerning any issues that affect our Earth.
Please let any of your fellow regions with the Eco-Friendly Tag know about us.
Read all about it!
- Card Raiding in Rejected Times
- Read the diplomatic Cable
- The Loranian Times Issue 2 reveals NS's new law firm
- Pecking order revealed in Loranian Times Issue 1
- UP Cup in the UPBC chronicle
- Koem Kab's defeat was in the cards. Card News Edition 5
- Market crashes in Card News Edition 4
- TEP & XKI on the pull in Card News Edition 3
- War ongoing in New World Union Chronicle vol 2
- A laughing stock is revealed in the New World Union Chronicle vol 1
- You see U.C.E.O.T.W. Times Edition 8
- Weekend edition of NS Today - https://nationstates.news/weekend-edition-june-28-2020/3060/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
I recently read an interesting theological question. It refers to a recovering alcoholic who is sensitive to gluten, and thus can not eat pasta.
Here is my opinion on this:
While Pastafarians in general celebrate the Noodly Goodness by enjoying pasta and drinking beer, this is not a requirement. FSM is more interested in how you treat other people -- see "The 8 I'd Rather You Didn'ts".
So, be nice to people and find some food you can enjoy without worrying about your health, and drink water, coffee, milk, ... it's all FSM creation.