Read all about it!
- What on Eurth? It's the Eurth News Network
- Nazis, nukes, and North Pacificans in the Crazybloxian Times
- World politics in The Times
- Voted News Operation of the Year: NS Today - https://nationstates.news
- Almost impeachment in the Force Flyer
- Clean, Green Tigers in Macau Week
- Update from The Independent
- Unpublished interviews - the Gameplay magazine that never reached the press
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
For violations of zoning regulations. Plus they've been cooking a lot of cabbage and the neighbors were complaining about the smell.
I checked out documentation, and I found this:
We will accept all embassy requests, except:
1. Regions actively involved in raiding now or in the past
2. Regions that promote or approve of raiding in their
- pinned dispatches
- message board
3. Regions with one or more of the following tags:
4. Regions that have embassies with one of the well regions known for raiding, including:
- The Black Hawks
Once embassy is approved, it can be revoked if
- it comes to our attention that the region meets one or more of the exclusion criteria above, or if
- one of the region's officers posts stuff on our message board that violates one of I'd Rather You Didn'ts.
If one of your members posts crap on our message board, we will let the officers know. If it doesn't stop, we will revoke the embassy.
Exceptions to rule #4 may be granted. The decision is based on the ineffable FSM's opinion, as revealed to rev. Pastalands.
List of current exceptions:
- The Bar on the corner of every region - the region has been touched by a noodly appendage, and the leadership is following the 8 I'd rather you didn'ts
The cabbage definitely violates one of the I'd Rather You Didn'ts
Massive puppet storage.
When you have trouble logging in and the game bogs down, remember that those 2,055 nation accounts are controlled by one player taking up server space and computational resources. I've no problem with players having three or four accounts or even a hundred, if they're using them to constructive ends, but two thousand accounts that serve no purpose other than to artificially pump up your region's stats should be looked into by the game's staff.
At least the Chicken overlords show a little creativity in their nation accounts, not just fill it with numbered versions of the same thing.
But you are correct that the creation of so many unused accounts is simply a waste of the game's space and resources. I'm not one to say "there outta be a rule" but c'mon, if you're just filling up space that could be used more effectively, then there ought to be a limit.
My citizens could barely stand themselves in the first place so ordering them to keep a distance will be easy-peasy.
Everything copacetic with everyone? Weathering the current plague with good humor and aplomb?