by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .33,62033,62133,62233,62333,62433,62533,626. . .35,10635,107»

New Union of Sovereign Soviet Republics wrote:They Actually Thought Peat was the target lol

You're a target of my doctrine though.

Rode Unie wrote:I have aclaim. east of CLP and south of Kilkire

Good, you are in. Welcome to the EPSA family!

The Imperial Union of Rus wrote:10,000 people are left sick and it's almost exterminated.

The Green Cross asks Rus if they can leave men on the ground after the disease is contained so they can ensure the disease is done spreading and to monitor the Volinovian Army training of Rusian soldiers.

ďI have consumed ketamine and Iím about to die! :DĒ

New Union of Sovereign Soviet Republics wrote:we need to talk Now

Our deal about Rus still stands, correct?

*sigh*

Lerasi wrote:*sigh*

RMB is DAED today.

How was your day?

Western Pakistan wrote:ďI have consumed ketamine and Iím about to die! :DĒ

My name is Wirrigo Montoya

You killed my father Wiranath

PREPARE... To diet

<feeds u 10 kilograms of salad>

Volinovia wrote:RMB is DAED today.

How was your day?

Pretty ok. Mostly I've been doing pretty important IRL stuff, all the while hyping myself up for the next Valsora update.

Lerasi wrote:Pretty ok. Mostly I've been doing pretty important IRL stuff, all the while hyping myself up for the next Valsora update.

Same here it seems like today was packed with tests and social life things. Getting some new ideas for RP.

Lerasi wrote:Pretty ok. Mostly I've been doing pretty important IRL stuff, all the while hyping myself up for the next Valsora update.

Wirrabuk wrote:My name is Wirrigo Montoya

You killed my father Wiranath

PREPARE... To diet

<feeds u 10 kilograms of salad>

New Union of Sovereign Soviet Republics wrote:I donít know who that is

*Scoffs*

Ancobristan wrote:*Scoffs*

I see you are not in the EPSA.

EPSL

EPSL or East Pacific Football League is a Soccer Association for the TEP where countries and their domestic leagues participate in a monthly soccer tournament where we do the world cup! If you are interested. Well just say you want to join!

Want to host the next World Cup?

If you wish to host the next world cup you must do the following. IN A TELEGRAM. 1. Give a list of 3 - 10 cities that will host world cup stadiums. (Stadiums that have at least capacity to hold 50,000 person(s). If stadiums are already present then they will be renovated to match the theme of the world cup.) 2. Provide funds for said stadiums, security, transportation, and housing infrastructure. 3. Provide information on the safety of your country and cities. Then provide evidence to attest to how safe your country and cities are. 4. The World Cup has a goal of 50% participation and interest out of the cities that will host the World Cup, as well as giving each city a ®Fan Zone(s)® (hopefully more than 1) where there will be a 3 or more story building for people to come together can watch the world cup, eat, shop. It should be like a World Cup mall. Where vendors can come and sell their products to people, and people can watch their favorite team play. Can you hit that goal and provide a Fan Zone(s)?

___________________

1. Volinovia (1/3/0)
2. Mangre (5/0/2) - 1 World Cup
3. Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich (4/2/1)
4. Karatol-Advenra (1/3/0)
5. The Imperial Union of Rus (1/1/2)
6. Lerasi (2/3/0)
7. Zukchiva (3/3/1)
8. Terreich und Preussen (0/2/1)
9. Osterreich und Ungarn (3/2/0)
10. ImperFeudal (0/0/0)
11. Danelaw Scandinavia (5/1/0)
12. Euricanis (0/1/0)
13. Slagenseter Forn (1/0/0)
14. Onofria (0/0/0)
15. Kampf Empire (0/1/0)
16. New Union of Sovereign Soviet Republics (1/0/0)
17.Shavara (0/1/0)
18. Kilkire (0/1/0)
20. Chile-Paraguay (1/0/0)
21. Grand Petaria (0/1/0)
22. Arpino (1/0/0)
23. Plazland
24. Great Algerstonia (0/0/0)
25. Slatos (0/0/0)
26. Levantin (0/0/0)
27. Rage Mage (0/0/0)
28. Nova-Columbia (0/0/0)
29. New Maiya (0/0/0)
30. The New Wisconsin Empire (0/0/0)
31. Hohenzburg (0/0/0)
32. The Waaa (0/0/0)
33. Nua Connorland (0/0/0)
34. Antarritah (0/0/0)

BIDS -
1. Danelaw Scandinavia - $15B (1 Vote)
CITIES
-
Lorraine, Novengr, Vlegas, Wravern, Bavarton, Saline, Helsinki, and Stockholm.
-
2. Slagenseter Forn - $13B (1 Vote)
CITIES
-
New Haelger, New Fedan, Beldust, Drelkest, New Uester
-
Kilkire - $18B
-
1. Nua-Killarney, Lemrock, Bťal Feirste, Cill Chainnigh, Aigťan City, Gaillimh.
-

Read factbook

Volinovia wrote:I see you are not in the EPSA.
EPSL

EPSL or East Pacific Football League is a Soccer Association for the TEP where countries and their domestic leagues participate in a monthly soccer tournament where we do the world cup! If you are interested. Well just say you want to join!

Want to host the next World Cup?

If you wish to host the next world cup you must do the following. IN A TELEGRAM. 1. Give a list of 3 - 10 cities that will host world cup stadiums. (Stadiums that have at least capacity to hold 50,000 person(s). If stadiums are already present then they will be renovated to match the theme of the world cup.) 2. Provide funds for said stadiums, security, transportation, and housing infrastructure. 3. Provide information on the safety of your country and cities. Then provide evidence to attest to how safe your country and cities are. 4. The World Cup has a goal of 50% participation and interest out of the cities that will host the World Cup, as well as giving each city a ®Fan Zone(s)® (hopefully more than 1) where there will be a 3 or more story building for people to come together can watch the world cup, eat, shop. It should be like a World Cup mall. Where vendors can come and sell their products to people, and people can watch their favorite team play. Can you hit that goal and provide a Fan Zone(s)?

___________________

1. Volinovia (1/3/0)
2. Mangre (5/0/2) - 1 World Cup
3. Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich (4/2/1)
4. Karatol-Advenra (1/3/0)
5. The Imperial Union of Rus (1/1/2)
6. Lerasi (2/3/0)
7. Zukchiva (3/3/1)
8. Terreich und Preussen (0/2/1)
9. Osterreich und Ungarn (3/2/0)
10. ImperFeudal (0/0/0)
11. Danelaw Scandinavia (5/1/0)
12. Euricanis (0/1/0)
13. Slagenseter Forn (1/0/0)
14. Onofria (0/0/0)
15. Kampf Empire (0/1/0)
16. New Union of Sovereign Soviet Republics (1/0/0)
17.Shavara (0/1/0)
18. Kilkire (0/1/0)
20. Chile-Paraguay (1/0/0)
21. Grand Petaria (0/1/0)
22. Arpino (1/0/0)
23. Plazland
24. Great Algerstonia (0/0/0)
25. Slatos (0/0/0)
26. Levantin (0/0/0)
27. Rage Mage (0/0/0)
28. Nova-Columbia (0/0/0)
29. New Maiya (0/0/0)
30. The New Wisconsin Empire (0/0/0)
31. Hohenzburg (0/0/0)
32. The Waaa (0/0/0)
33. Nua Connorland (0/0/0)
34. Antarritah (0/0/0)

BIDS -
1. Danelaw Scandinavia - $15B (1 Vote)
CITIES
-
Lorraine, Novengr, Vlegas, Wravern, Bavarton, Saline, Helsinki, and Stockholm.
-
2. Slagenseter Forn - $13B (1 Vote)
CITIES
-
New Haelger, New Fedan, Beldust, Drelkest, New Uester
-
Kilkire - $18B
-
1. Nua-Killarney, Lemrock, Bťal Feirste, Cill Chainnigh, Aigťan City, Gaillimh.
-

Read factbook

Just so you're aware, the acronym EPSA is already in use by TEP's government for the name of our military. Just throwing that out there in case you didn't know.

Asendavia wrote:Just so you're aware, the acronym EPSA is already in use by TEP's government for the name of our military. Just throwing that out there in case you didn't know.

I did not know that. Do I need to change the name?

Volinovia wrote:I did not know that. Do I need to change the name?

Probably not, was just informing you.

Asendavia wrote:Probably not, was just informing you.

I changed it just in case. Is EPSL taken by anything?

Volinovia wrote:I changed it just in case. Is EPSL taken by anything?

Nope.

Asendavia wrote:Nope.

Alright.

*waves*

NHC ceases advisories on Tropical Depression Imelda, advisories now issued by the WPC (Weather Prediction Center) beginning at 5AM EDT
Major Hurricane Humberto nearing Bermuda maintaining Category 3 strength. At this time I will begin creating dispatch logs regarding the system.
TSís Lorena and Mario see little to no strength change, and TS Kikoís strength drops to equivalent of Lorena (50 MPH 1-min sustained)

Great Algerstonia wrote:*waves*

Wirrabuk wrote:My name is Wirrigo Montoya

You killed my father Wiranath

PREPARE... To diet

<feeds u 10 kilograms of salad>

ArenaC wrote:NHC ceases advisories on Tropical Depression Imelda, advisories now issued by the WPC (Weather Prediction Center) beginning at 5AM EDT
Major Hurricane Humberto nearing Bermuda maintaining Category 3 strength. At this time I will begin creating dispatch logs regarding the system.
TSís Lorena and Mario see little to no strength change, and TS Kikoís strength drops to equivalent of Lorena (50 MPH 1-min sustained)

Tuesday, September 17th, 2019 at 11:12 PM EDT (UTC-4) at the beginning of the logs
The National Hurricane Center has recently issued itís 22nd complete advisory on what is currently Category 3 Major Hurricane Humberto, which is threatening Bermuda. It is currently sustaining winds of 115 MPH and is not currently expected to further strengthen much. But that can and most probably will change.

Information that I will keep on here from my Dorian dispatch:
Be safe if youíre in the hurricane zone. If you do not have access to necessities like food and water, it is safest to pack important items and evacuate. If you do have access to necessities, it is best to stay indoors.

https://www.ready.gov/hurricanes has information for in case a hurricane strikes.

Be careful.

Edit 1: 120 MPH sustained winds. Affecting Bermuda with TS and hurricane force winds. Will brush, but not make landfall.

Edit 2: Still 120 MPH winds sustained as its center starts moving away from Bermuda. TS force winds to persist into Thursday morning.

Edit 3: Humberto has weakened, now has sustained 105 MPH winds after peaking at 125MPH winds. It is expected to become extratropical by tomorrow, meaning I will be ending edits on this dispatch regarding this system, most probably at 8 or 11PM EDT tonight.
Category 2 hurricane at this time.

Edit 4: FINAL UPDATE
Humberto is now a hurricane-strength extratropical cyclone. The final advisory has been issued for this system. As such, this dispatch will now be archived.

ADVISORIES DISCONTINUED FOR THIS SYSTEM.
Dissipation will occur by 8pm EDT September 22nd, 2019.

Extra Notices Updates Discontinued for this dispatch

Read dispatch

Dispatch unnecessarily created.

Also, itís not even worth it making one for Imelda. TS landfall isnít worth dispatches from me, usually.

ArenaC wrote:

Tuesday, September 17th, 2019 at 11:12 PM EDT (UTC-4) at the beginning of the logs
The National Hurricane Center has recently issued itís 22nd complete advisory on what is currently Category 3 Major Hurricane Humberto, which is threatening Bermuda. It is currently sustaining winds of 115 MPH and is not currently expected to further strengthen much. But that can and most probably will change.

Information that I will keep on here from my Dorian dispatch:
Be safe if youíre in the hurricane zone. If you do not have access to necessities like food and water, it is safest to pack important items and evacuate. If you do have access to necessities, it is best to stay indoors.

https://www.ready.gov/hurricanes has information for in case a hurricane strikes.

Be careful.

Edit 1: 120 MPH sustained winds. Affecting Bermuda with TS and hurricane force winds. Will brush, but not make landfall.

Edit 2: Still 120 MPH winds sustained as its center starts moving away from Bermuda. TS force winds to persist into Thursday morning.

Edit 3: Humberto has weakened, now has sustained 105 MPH winds after peaking at 125MPH winds. It is expected to become extratropical by tomorrow, meaning I will be ending edits on this dispatch regarding this system, most probably at 8 or 11PM EDT tonight.
Category 2 hurricane at this time.

Edit 4: FINAL UPDATE
Humberto is now a hurricane-strength extratropical cyclone. The final advisory has been issued for this system. As such, this dispatch will now be archived.

ADVISORIES DISCONTINUED FOR THIS SYSTEM.
Dissipation will occur by 8pm EDT September 22nd, 2019.

Extra Notices Updates Discontinued for this dispatch

Read dispatch

Dispatch unnecessarily created.

Also, itís not even worth it making one for Imelda. TS landfall isnít worth dispatches from me, usually.

Keep doing it i guess it might help someone

Great Algerstonia wrote:*waves*

Get in here, Chaos Master vs Wirrabuk

Winner gets a pile of popcorn to swim in like Scrooge McDuck!

«12. . .33,62033,62133,62233,62333,62433,62533,626. . .35,10635,107»

Advertisement