by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .32,53032,53132,53232,53332,53432,53532,536. . .33,45933,460»

The Death Syndicate wrote:I just remembered something, so nvm.

Oh

Osterreich und Ungarn wrote:No thanks, appreciate it though

Ok.
erm, where were we...
oh yeah
Howl's MADS and 4 legions of Sturmtruppen and 6 legions of Blitztruppen ready themselves to build and defend OU missile silos.
Just give them the blueprints and they will get straight to it.

The Death Syndicate wrote:Ok.
erm, where were we...
oh yeah
Howl's MADS and 4 legions of Sturmtruppen and 6 legions of Blitztruppen ready themselves to build and defend OU missile silos.
Just give them the blueprints and they will get strait to it.

A series of ships arrive from both Arklen and the Vaterland, carrying construction materials and ammunition, along with some soldiers there to help with the construction. The Österreichers allow the TDS troops to help them out although make it known that boxes labeled “Seelensucher” are off limits to them.

I posted a new factbook

Osterreich und Ungarn wrote:A series of ships arrive from both Arklen and the Vaterland, carrying construction materials and ammunition, along with some soldiers there to help with the construction. The Österreichers allow the TDS troops to help them out although make it known that boxes labeled “Seelensucher” are off limits to them.

For transport over land, an AOS caravan is suggested, consisting of Centipede land trains, allowing for more material to be transported at once.

(The monsters are now practicing war games and trying to train their military with the new modern weapons and prepared to expand on uninhabited islands next to them)

Kaiser Friedrich Wilhelm leaves the Imperial Palace for the Karlsberg docks to commission two of the planned Battlecruisers for the Kaiserliche Marine.

*Kampf likes my baby RP posts*
*I am deeply confused*

Shavara wrote:nation=shavara/detail=trend?censusid=56

Oh no

And I thought I had bad employment

Brethren wrote:*Kampf likes my baby RP posts*
*I am deeply confused*

Meanwhile

Valsoran Peace

I Know Better Now

Kampf Threat

Kampf Likes

Kampf's Humor


Read dispatch

Brethren wrote:Am I supposed to feel bad about that?
BOW TO THE MIGHT OF MY . . .
Pacifism?
Oops.

You have negative defense forces.... does that mean your army is invading you?

«12. . .32,53032,53132,53232,53332,53432,53532,536. . .33,45933,460»

Advertisement