by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .31,12331,12431,12531,12631,12731,12831,129. . .32,37332,374»

The Angel of Charity wrote:This is so sad, I'll set my toaster to playing Alexa.

Prime dislike button worthy material

The Republic of Turkey wrote:Breaking news:
A coup in Turkey occurs and the current president of overthrown,the capital was bombed and it is needed to be repaired. However, not many were harmed and not much was damaged. The people are fine with the coup.

Reason:
The president trying to seperate the church and state less, but atatürk, the first leader, told the military to protect secularism at all costs... That is what they did...

Result:

All laws from the old president that are repealed and replaced if needed, the nation is under kemalism again, and a new secular flag of 3 moons is made for nationalism. Long live the Turkish freedom!

Hello kebab, how are you doing today.

The kemalt is the new national currency of Turkey. There is no metal currency, only paper currency is used and all prices in the economy have been regulated for the economy to have no coins.

Kemalt:
1 kemalt bill = 42 cents (rarely used)
5 kemalt bill = 2.10 USD
10 kemalt bill = 4.20 USD
25 kemalt bill = 10.50 USD
50 kemalt bill = 21 USD
100 kemalt bill = 42 USD
200 kemalt bill = 84 USD
300 kemalt = bill 126 USD
400 kemalt bill = 168 USD
500 kemalt bill = 210 USD

The currency has pictures of atatürk and other famous turks and ordinary people that were outstanding.

Read factbook

What do ya think?

Update Log: March 8, 2020

Terrusya is War torn in this year long war against Alanasyn.

Can’t say much as Alansyn Troop’s are marching towards this building now.

The elite squad of The Ducksters has been gone for almost 9 months. They’re making some what progress but not much.

This war has gone on for too long now..

Terrusya wrote:Update Log: March 8, 2020

Terrusya is War torn in this year long war against Alanasyn.

Can’t say much as Alansyn Troop’s are marching towards this building now.

The elite squad of The Ducksters has been gone for almost 9 months. They’re making some what progress but not much.

This war has gone on for too long now..

Do you need some help.

Plymouthia wrote:Anyone like my flag?

Is gud.

Lerasi wrote:Is gud.

Lies!

hello, all... booooo

Lerasi wrote:Is gud.

are you still up for the RP

A new law has been issued in Nevada to make everyone in Nevada require guns regardless of their background

BearStackof2015 wrote:Seems like I’m the 12th endorser, where’s my Marrbukian One Liners???

The following lovely MOLs provided by the 'Elect Marrabuk' superPac:

What advice do you give the dozenth eggdorser of Marrabuk?

Don't put all your eggdorsements in one basket

What other advice do you give the dozenth eggdorser

Don't count your chicken wings before they fry

Ghostly War Observers wrote:The following lovely MOLs provided by the 'Elect Marrabuk' superPac:

What advice do you give the dozenth eggdorser of Marrabuk?

Don't put all your eggdorsements in one basket

What other advice do you give the dozenth eggdorser

Don't count your chicken wings before they fry

Seconds ago: BearStackof2015 withdrew their endorsement from Marrabuk

BearStackof2015 wrote:Seconds ago: BearStackof2015 withdrew their endorsement from Marrabuk

Oh no!

secret happiness

Reorganized Independent Nevada wrote:A new law has been issued in Nevada to make everyone in Nevada require guns regardless of their background

And your law says no Guns. Oh c'mon stop trying to arrest your people.

Karatol-Advenra wrote:And your law says no Guns. Oh c'mon stop trying to arrest your people.

Everyone that's either a cop or a soldier

Reorganized Independent Nevada wrote:Everyone that's either a cop or a soldier

Of course cops and soldiers have guns are you out of your Mind?!

Karatol-Advenra wrote:Of course cops and soldiers have guns are you out of your Mind?!

They keep their service weapons when they're off duty I made sure of that

Reorganized Independent Nevada wrote:They keep their service weapons when they're off duty I made sure of that

Then, that made no major Effect, you just made them keep their weapons.

Karatol-Advenra wrote:Then, that made no major Effect, you just made them keep their weapons.

It's a slow News day

Reorganized Independent Nevada wrote:It's a slow News day

Ok. Also. Can you donate to the Charity company named, Coalition Of Really Really Useful People Toghether? Or C.O.R.R.U.P.T in short. Can you donate them money?

Karatol-Advenra wrote:Ok. Also. Can you donate to the Charity company named, Coalition Of Really Really Useful People Toghether? Or C.O.R.R.U.P.T in short. Can you donate them money?

Yeah sorry I don't fund foreign aid or charities

Karatol-Advenra wrote:Ok. Also. Can you donate to the Charity company named, Coalition Of Really Really Useful People Toghether? Or C.O.R.R.U.P.T in short. Can you donate them money?

C.O.R.R.U.P.T. is the best, most honest and fantastic place to put your money ever..

My life has changed after donating to C.O.R.R.U.P.T.

<poses with 2 cutouts of girls in bikinis next to a Ferarri Testarrosa poster>

I'm living life large, baby!

Ghostly War Observers wrote:C.O.R.R.U.P.T. is the best, most honest and fantastic place to put your money ever..

My life has changed after donating to C.O.R.R.U.P.T.

<poses with 2 cutouts of girls in bikinis next to a Ferarri Testarrosa poster>

I'm living life large, baby!

Donate now!

(8008) 555-2085

I consider foreign aid a waste of money charities too are a waste of good money

Shinnokawa wrote:Fraxhemark is multi-cultural, but is known to be the origin of the French Horn and has french names. So, I guess Frax should claim ownership of the Baguette, croissant, Brie cheese, and wine for example.

And we all know Osterreich und Ungarn and Kampf Empire are the main germanic states, so they should claim ownership of pfefferpotthast, sauerkraut, the brass instruments, the saxophone, the clarinet, Mozart, Beethoven, sausages, and the glockenspiel for example.

We need an Italian/Latin-based nation to claim ownership of the Piano, the Cello, the violin, the ViOlA, and the double bass.

As far as I go, Imperial Fraxhemark was formed after the merger of three kingdoms - King Markus' Germanic majority kingdom, Queen Heida's French majority kingdom and King Fraxon's British majority Kingdom. So the "native" Fraxhemarkian culture is this, and yeah, so most French stuff would have originated in Fraxhemark cuz Queen Heida's kingdom used to be huge and covered a lot of Fraxhemark.

Then the later immigrants got Oriental, Nova-Columbian and Danelaw Scandinavian culture. Orientals revolted and declared their own kingdom but were defeated by the Fraxhemarkian Imperial army. The Nova-Columbians and Scandinavians always were loyal to the Crown and were merchants.

«12. . .31,12331,12431,12531,12631,12731,12831,129. . .32,37332,374»

Advertisement