by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .30,99630,99730,99830,99931,00031,00131,002. . .32,41232,413»

The Great Tea Empire wrote:Obviously it's just the CEO of Umbrella all alone in that island. How do you think he does everything?

He probably is a god. Yep that explains it. Especially with all of the godmoding going on. Either that or a magician. Slippery wizards.

The Death Syndicate wrote:Red dragon pact or tech trade?

Tech

Lerasi wrote:He probably is a god. Yep that explains it. Especially with all of the godmoding going on. Either that or a magician. Slippery wizards.
Tech

Check the 30,980s

The Death Syndicate wrote:Check the 30,980s

I just noticed you have a factbook on it, because you are much smarter than me.

Lerasi wrote:I just noticed you have a factbook on it, because you are much smarter than me.

YEEEEEE. MERPA DERP BURP

The Death Syndicate wrote:Well, you pay 2000 USD per metric ton, plus a 5% government shipping tax. We sell the tea at a cost of 4500 USD per metric ton, for it is a high quality tea in bulk, and we get 750 USD per metric ton, you get the rest.

Alright, alright, this is very tempting. How much can you ship per month, though?

Lerasi wrote:He probably is a god. Yep that explains it. Especially with all of the godmoding going on. Either that or a magician. Slippery wizards.

Now now, Umbrella doesn't do magic. Magic doesn't exist, how silly of you. Obviously, it's all done with the power of SCIENCE!! And Umbrella SCIENCE!! is one of the greatest SCIENCE!! of them all!

filler

The Death Syndicate wrote:YEEEEEE. MERPA DERP BURP

Btw, I already have access to 600mm artillery, in the form of my ASMVs.

United Syndicalist States of America wrote:filler

Such wise words. Truly inspiring.

United Syndicalist States of America wrote:filler

I don't appreciate your accusations. I did nothing wrong! I didn't do d'anything!

Hi

CONDEMN The eASt PAciFiC wrote:Hi

Takes out Imperial Rifle

Whatís your business?

CONDEMN The eASt PAciFiC wrote:Hi

Terrabis-Seran wrote:Takes out Imperial Rifle

Whatís your business?

Obviously he's here to condemn the East Pacific.

The Great Tea Empire wrote:Obviously he's here to condemn the East Pacific.

That's true. But why has he not been immediately Banjected?

The Great Tea Empire wrote:Alright, alright, this is very tempting. How much can you ship per month, though?
Now now, Umbrella doesn't do magic. Magic doesn't exist, how silly of you. Obviously, it's all done with the power of SCIENCE!! And Umbrella SCIENCE!! is one of the greatest SCIENCE!! of them all!

I got a fleet of 131 ships, with an extra 22 being comisioned, and they travel in groups of 3-4, and they are all military grade vessels, so the answer is 2,000,000 to 3,500,000 per month, depending on the size of ships, for there are some super ships in the fleet.
Oh, Lerasi? Incase you want to slide the AOS-Red dragon pact agreement in to your red dragon pact factbook, as an extra incentive, here it is cause I dived in earlier to find it.

 OFFICIAL AOS ANNOUNCEMENT 

All nations who are part of Lerasiís RED DRAGON PACT shall receive increased AOS activity. AOS profiteers shall not engage RED DRAGON PACT ships. AOS profiteers shall provide aid to RED DRAGON PACT ships whenever requested. AOS profiteers shall defend RED DRAGON PACT ships to the end. AOS profiteers shall freight and sell RED DRAGON PACT goods free of shipping charge. AOS profiteers shall sell munitions and oil to RED DRAGON PACT territories free of shipping cost. Godspeed, AOS over and out.
 END OF TRANSMISSION 

Slatos wrote:Pakitsk

That's the spirit.

The Death Syndicate wrote:I got a fleet of 131 ships, with an extra 22 being comisioned, and they travel in groups of 3-4, and they are all military grade vessels, so the answer is 2,000,000 to 3,500,000 per month, depending on the size of ships, for there are some super ships in the fleet.
Oh, Lerasi? Incase you want to slide the AOS-Red dragon pact agreement in to your red dragon pact factbook, as an extra incentive, here it is cause I dived in earlier to find it.

 OFFICIAL AOS ANNOUNCEMENT 

All nations who are part of Lerasiís RED DRAGON PACT shall receive increased AOS activity. AOS profiteers shall not engage RED DRAGON PACT ships. AOS profiteers shall provide aid to RED DRAGON PACT ships whenever requested. AOS profiteers shall defend RED DRAGON PACT ships to the end. AOS profiteers shall freight and sell RED DRAGON PACT goods free of shipping charge. AOS profiteers shall sell munitions and oil to RED DRAGON PACT territories free of shipping cost. Godspeed, AOS over and out.
 END OF TRANSMISSION 

One sec.

CONDEMN The eASt PAciFiC wrote:-snip of the dishonorable-

*brings out katana*

Speak what you come here for, or I will send you to your ancestors.

Lerasi wrote:Btw, I already have access to 600mm artillery, in the form of my ASMVs.
Such wise words. Truly inspiring.

Oh. I see you have also sought out the power to launch metric ton sized projectiles at people? Just saying, artillery that large needs minutes per shell rather than shells per hour.

The Death Syndicate wrote:I got a fleet of 131 ships, with an extra 22 being comisioned, and they travel in groups of 3-4, and they are all military grade vessels, so the answer is 2,000,000 to 3,500,000 per month, depending on the size of ships, for there are some super ships in the fleet.

This is sufficient, at least in the meantime. I shall employ the AOS in spreading the glorious Tea all over Valsora, and I shall pay you handsomely for this. Shall we call it a deal?

Lerasi wrote:That's true. But why has he not been immediately Banjected?

Mods are asleep.

The Great Tea Empire wrote:This is sufficient, at least in the meantime. I shall employ the AOS in spreading the glorious Tea all over Valsora.
Mods are asleep.

Would it be okay if I set up a mansion in your country?

The Great Tea Empire wrote:This is sufficient, at least in the meantime. I shall employ the AOS in spreading the glorious Tea all over Valsora.
Mods are asleep.

We shall blast any hooligans who dare try to stop this tea out of the water!

The Umbrella Corporation 1998 wrote:Would it be okay if I set up a mansion in your country?

Exactly for what purpose will be this mansion for? I do not see an agreeable deal here.

The Great Tea Empire wrote:Exactly for what purpose will be this mansion for? I do not see an agreeable deal here.

A New home for the CEO and perhaps to personally oversee the production of tea

The Death Syndicate wrote:Oh. I see you have also sought out the power to launch metric ton sized projectiles at people? Just saying, artillery that large needs minutes per shell rather than shells per hour.

Rate of fire is one round per ten minutes. They are only busted out for use against fortresses, major cities, and megavehicles.

«12. . .30,99630,99730,99830,99931,00031,00131,002. . .32,41232,413»

Advertisement