by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .30,22230,22330,22430,22530,22630,22730,228. . .35,78435,785»

Shavara wrote:Shavvy watches Bearthren searching for the book. "I'm going to check the other shelves..."

There's an approving hum.

Post by Kamchatki suppressed by a moderator.

Brethren wrote:There's an approving hum.

She walks to another shelf to find the book, still nervous because of being in public.

Kamchatki wrote:I just fell into a hole

Ummm. Are you okay?

Greater Felter and East kamchatki

Shavara wrote:She walks to another shelf to find the book, still nervous because of being in public.

Once unobserved, Bearthren takes one small sip of the air and trundles off with stately purpose, headed directly for Tenebris Lignum.

Brethren wrote:Once unobserved, Bearthren takes one small sip of the air and trundles off with stately purpose, headed directly for Tenebris Lignum.

After checking with nervousness, Shavvy finds a book with a similar title, she thought it was the book, but once she takes it... it isn't, she puts it back in disappointment.

I was trying to get enough Klangs to get a Klinklang. I only got 2 Klangs that time, but I also got a heckin' Zapdos.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shavara wrote:After checking with nervousness, Shavvy finds a book with a similar title, she thought it was the book, but once she takes it... it isn't, she puts it back in disappointment.

Bearthren walks up slowly, humming. "I found it."

The image mine is 4th overall upvoted for account science. Letís get it to first.

Post by Kamchatki suppressed by a moderator.

Brethren wrote:

I'm all ears.

Ferdinand nods. "Very well i'll tell you the story. After I came to power not long after overthrowing my father, my nephew who has 9 at the time, found some scrolls hidden under my Father's office's floor. The scrolls were strange, there was a language written on them that I hadn't understood, and various marks on them detailing locations around Eastern Kaiserreich and it's surrounding seas. I had a couple of translators come in to try to translate the words written, and they could only come up with a few. 'Find, or madness'. They weren't exactly the most specific set of words. But regardless that didn't matter to me, I ordered a servant to depose of it by means of fire. For days after my mind couldn't stop thinking about those scrolls no matter how hard I tried, my nights became filled with restlessness and an urge to see the scrolls. Eventually one night I gave in and went to a bin outside near surrounding forests around my palace, this bin is where the servant said he watched the scrolls burn. However when I went to it, I found the scrolls. No burns, no ashes, no signs of damage. In fact the marks on them and the words glowed a dark purple. And they began making sense to me. I grabbed them to take them with me to my office, but the moment I touched them i was plagued with visions. Visions of areas and places. After they stopped I took the scrolls to me office and began to look at them, hours on end I spent. And they began making sense to me, I eventually started funding a small government branch to study the scrolls. Soon they made sense of them and began exploring the areas being detailed by the scrolls. Eventually they recovered three large black eggs; one deep in the ground of a forest within my Nation, another deep within the grounds of a mountain area in my Nation's beaches, and the last deep in the ocean waters off the coast. However before I was alerted about the discovery of the eggs I was in my office with the scrolls laid out on my desk, and before my eyes they caught fire and burned to nothing. Immediately afterward a servant came into my office and told me of the discovery of the eggs. I wasted no time and when to where they were gathered at. I dismissed everyone there to be alone with the eggs. I heard that when numerous people tried touching one of the eggs, they're hands suffered severe burns and they were pained greatly. However even after this by some crazy thought I can't explain, I felt that I needed to touch the eggs and didn't think of the consequences that could occur. I went up to the middle one, and with my right hand I touched it. All of a sudden a great force pushed be back and I landed on my back. I watched as all of a sudden all three eggs started glowing a dark blue before flashing into a great light. When my vision cleared I saw...I don't know how to put this, three dark matter figures without a specific shape. A small bright light within each one. And before I knew it they each started moving around taking a forms. Afterward I found three Dragons standing above me. They were large but small enough to fit inside the semi-large room, unlike now. They gave off a sense of importance, as if they held a special role. And they all bowed before me. It's been a long time since then, 11 years. And ever since then they've stuck by me."

OOC: Here it is, the official re-write of yesterday night's post ^<^

Brethren wrote:Bearthren walks up slowly, humming. "I found it."

Shavvy smiles with an open mouth, walking towards Bearthren. "Thank you!"

Valsora will never die because I donít wanna rewrite my history.

Post self-deleted by Lerasi.

Greater Felter wrote:Valsora will never die because I donít wanna rewrite my history.

I donít wanna have to redo my States again.

I also need to write my history.

Osterreich und Ungarn wrote:I donít wanna have to redo my States again.

I also need to write my history.

I gotta make a official Factbook.

The Solar Ottomans wrote:I was trying to get enough Klangs to get a Klinklang. I only got 2 Klangs that time, but I also got a heckin' Zapdos.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't even know how I got Zapdos. He was just...there. Just...sitting there...MENACINGLY!
But I slapped him a couple of times and he died and became a member of my team.
Yoot.

Greater Felter wrote:Valsora will never die because I donít wanna rewrite my history.

*creates mega-nuke that will destroy all of Valsora*

Greater Felter wrote:The image mine is 4th overall upvoted for account science. Letís get it to first.

Third now. *Maui voice* What can I say except you're welcome.

Greater Felter and East kamchatki

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:

Ferdinand nods. "Very well i'll tell you the story. After I came to power not long after overthrowing my father, my nephew who has 9 at the time, found some scrolls hidden under my Father's office's floor. The scrolls were strange, there was a language written on them that I hadn't understood, and various marks on them detailing locations around Eastern Kaiserreich and it's surrounding seas. I had a couple of translators come in to try to translate the words written, and they could only come up with a few. 'Find, or madness'. They weren't exactly the most specific set of words. But regardless that didn't matter to me, I ordered a servant to depose of it by means of fire. For days after my mind couldn't stop thinking about those scrolls no matter how hard I tried, my nights became filled with restlessness and an urge to see the scrolls. Eventually one night I gave in and went to a bin outside near surrounding forests around my palace, this bin is where the servant said he watched the scrolls burn. However when I went to it, I found the scrolls. No burns, no ashes, no signs of damage. In fact the marks on them and the words glowed a dark purple. And they began making sense to me. I grabbed them to take them with me to my office, but the moment I touched them i was plagued with visions. Visions of areas and places. After they stopped I took the scrolls to me office and began to look at them, hours on end I spent. And they began making sense to me, I eventually started funding a small government branch to study the scrolls. Soon they made sense of them and began exploring the areas being detailed by the scrolls. Eventually they recovered three large black eggs; one deep in the ground of a forest within my Nation, another deep within the grounds of a mountain area in my Nation's beaches, and the last deep in the ocean waters off the coast. However before I was alerted about the discovery of the eggs I was in my office with the scrolls laid out on my desk, and before my eyes they caught fire and burned to nothing. Immediately afterward a servant came into my office and told me of the discovery of the eggs. I wasted no time and when to where they were gathered at. I dismissed everyone there to be alone with the eggs. I heard that when numerous people tried touching one of the eggs, they're hands suffered severe burns and they were pained greatly. However even after this by some crazy thought I can't explain, I felt that I needed to touch the eggs and didn't think of the consequences that could occur. I went up to the middle one, and with my right hand I touched it. All of a sudden a great force pushed be back and I landed on my back. I watched as all of a sudden all three eggs started glowing a dark blue before flashing into a great light. When my vision cleared I saw...I don't know how to put this, three dark matter figures without a specific shape. A small bright light within each one. And before I knew it they each started moving around taking a forms. Afterward I found three Dragons standing above me. They were large but small enough to fit inside the semi-large room, unlike now. They gave off a sense of importance, as if they held a special role. And they all bowed before me. It's been a long time since then, 11 years. And ever since then they've stuck by me."

OOC: Here it is, the official re-write of yesterday night's post ^<^

Now that is some good stuff, I salute you sir.

Snow listens attentively, then remarks that the Imperial Dragons bear a great deal of similarity to Archangels and Aether demons in Dolphinist myth. What does it mean when their eyes glow purple? They seemed . . . pleased. She had sighed a bit upon hearing the scrolls were gone, but doesn't mention it.

Shavara wrote:Shavvy smiles with an open mouth, walking towards Bearthren. "Thank you!"

"My pleasure." Bearthren spreads its arms for a hug, it is a teddy bear(thren) after all.

When it's the tenth time you've lost your anime progress due to missclicking

Brethren wrote:"My pleasure." Bearthren spreads its arms for a hug, it is a teddy bear(thren) after all.

Shavvy frowns a bit after it's arm spread, but proceeds to hug Bearthren anyways.

You know that road that goes over the hills with really green grass?

Since Kaiser Ferdinand's son is a lil young and I wanted to expand to flesh out the royal family more here's Kaiser Ferdinand's nephew who was first mentioned in this post:

Ferdinand nods. "Very well i'll tell you the story. After I came to power not long after overthrowing my father, my nephew who has 9 at the time, found some scrolls hidden under my Father's office's floor. The scrolls were strange, there was a language written on them that I hadn't understood, and various marks on them detailing locations around Eastern Kaiserreich and it's surrounding seas. I had a couple of translators come in to try to translate the words written, and they could only come up with a few. 'Find, or madness'. They weren't exactly the most specific set of words. But regardless that didn't matter to me, I ordered a servant to depose of it by means of fire. For days after my mind couldn't stop thinking about those scrolls no matter how hard I tried, my nights became filled with restlessness and an urge to see the scrolls. Eventually one night I gave in and went to a bin outside near surrounding forests around my palace, this bin is where the servant said he watched the scrolls burn. However when I went to it, I found the scrolls. No burns, no ashes, no signs of damage. In fact the marks on them and the words glowed a dark purple. And they began making sense to me. I grabbed them to take them with me to my office, but the moment I touched them i was plagued with visions. Visions of areas and places. After they stopped I took the scrolls to me office and began to look at them, hours on end I spent. And they began making sense to me, I eventually started funding a small government branch to study the scrolls. Soon they made sense of them and began exploring the areas being detailed by the scrolls. Eventually they recovered three large black eggs; one deep in the ground of a forest within my Nation, another deep within the grounds of a mountain area in my Nation's beaches, and the last deep in the ocean waters off the coast. However before I was alerted about the discovery of the eggs I was in my office with the scrolls laid out on my desk, and before my eyes they caught fire and burned to nothing. Immediately afterward a servant came into my office and told me of the discovery of the eggs. I wasted no time and when to where they were gathered at. I dismissed everyone there to be alone with the eggs. I heard that when numerous people tried touching one of the eggs, they're hands suffered severe burns and they were pained greatly. However even after this by some crazy thought I can't explain, I felt that I needed to touch the eggs and didn't think of the consequences that could occur. I went up to the middle one, and with my right hand I touched it. All of a sudden a great force pushed be back and I landed on my back. I watched as all of a sudden all three eggs started glowing a dark blue before flashing into a great light. When my vision cleared I saw...I don't know how to put this, three dark matter figures without a specific shape. A small bright light within each one. And before I knew it they each started moving around taking a forms. Afterward I found three Dragons standing above me. They were large but small enough to fit inside the semi-large room, unlike now. They gave off a sense of importance, as if they held a special role. And they all bowed before me. It's been a long time since then, 11 years. And ever since then they've stuck by me."

nation=restoration_of_eastern_kaiserreich/detail=factbook/id=1227909

It's a bit of a work in progress

Shavara wrote:Shavvy frowns a bit after it's arm spread, but proceeds to hug Bearthren anyways.

Bearthren hums happily and hugs her back. It smells of lavender, linen and honey, and is very soft and warm.

«12. . .30,22230,22330,22430,22530,22630,22730,228. . .35,78435,785»

Advertisement