by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .29,92929,93029,93129,93229,93329,93429,935. . .32,70032,701»

Greater Felter wrote:Still am larger.

We are almost the same size. Besides, land area shouldn't equal population, look at Russia and Canada.

New Terabithia wrote:We are almost the same size. Besides, land area shouldn't equal population, look at Russia and Canada.

Those are horrible examples, tbh

New Terabithia wrote:We are almost the same size. Besides, land area shouldn't equal population, look at Russia and Canada.

Ya. However in Valsora the size does matter. You I canít have a Argentina with 2 billion people.

Greater Felter wrote:Ya. However in Valsora the size does matter. You I canít have a Argentina with 2 billion people.

Horrible example.

New Terabithia wrote:Horrible example.

I was just giving a land area that canít have such population.

Can I estimate I have 530 Mil?

Arpino wrote:Can I estimate I have 530 Mil?

Yes.

Plazland is the China of Valsora

Greater Felter wrote:I was just giving a land area that canít have such population.

And 1 city shouldn't have more population than the whole continent of America. If you haven't noticed, I am very urbanized and have clusters of floating cities in the Bismarck Strait. My country is very close to the size of yours on the map, so it really depends on the geography of your country, not the size.

Greater Felter wrote:Yes.

What is yours?

New Terabithia wrote:And 1 city shouldn't have more population than the whole continent of America. If you haven't noticed, I am very urbanized and have clusters of floating cities in the Bismarck Strait. My country is very close to the size of yours on the map, so it really depends on the geography of your country, not the size.

Yes but 1.7 billion is quite a lot. I would say 900-700 million. Maybe 1 billion. You will have to talk to a Valsora moderator for population though. If they allow that Iím going to be confused to why they didnít allow my 1.2 billion.

New Terabithia wrote:And 1 city shouldn't have more population than the whole continent of America. If you haven't noticed, I am very urbanized and have clusters of floating cities in the Bismarck Strait. My country is very close to the size of yours on the map, so it really depends on the geography of your country, not the size.

what, floating cities? You know there's a point in which an object cannot float on water, right? Unless that city is basically a giant boat, it should be at the bottom of the sea

Greater Felter wrote:Yes but 1.7 billion is quite a lot. I would say 900-700 million. Maybe 1 billion. You will have to talk to a Valsora moderator for population though. If they allow that Iím going to be confused to why they didnít allow my 1.2 billion.

As I said earlier, that number is the combination of my colonies and my main nation.

Arpino wrote:What is yours?

832 million.

Greater Felter wrote:832 million.

Noice, and for military I have chosen 57 million, is that overboard?

Arpino wrote:Noice, and for military I have chosen 57 million, is that overboard?

Idk. Iím not good at military. 8 million mobilized at a time does some impact of the economy, if thatís your reserves it should be realistic.

Arpino wrote:Noice, and for military I have chosen 57 million, is that overboard?

Yes, your military cannot be more than 3% of your population.

Greater Felter wrote:Idk. Iím not good at military. 8 million mobilized at a time does some impact of the economy, if thatís your reserves it should be realistic.

O wait I did the math wrong, I was going to have the empire's requirement of 1% military + 4 million volunteers but I did 10% xd

Arpino wrote:O wait I did the math wrong, I was going to have the empire's requirement of 1% military + 4 million volunteers but I did 10% xd

Ok.

5.6 Million military personnel

Did you know that 108 billion people have ever lived on earth?

Arpino, Plazland, and Kamchatki

* Watches everyone bickering about population *

* Whistles innocently *

Greater Felter wrote:Did you know that 108 billion people have ever lived on earth?

I can hear the pain

Kampf Empire wrote:* Watches everyone bickering about population *

* Whistles innocently *

Itís tgat time of the month. Last month it was Antarritah claiming 2.8 billion.

«12. . .29,92929,93029,93129,93229,93329,93429,935. . .32,70032,701»

Advertisement