by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .27,93427,93527,93627,93727,93827,93927,940. . .35,65835,659»

goes off to edit countyball factbook

Fire dragon empire

Levantin wrote:The AF needs to be defeated.

What happened?

Zukchiva wrote:It honestly depends. However, I think Charity may be service based now or reaching service based as industries head to Unistan due to cheaper wages.

Because Unistan doesn't really seem as unstable as Africa is irl, so it should be fine for companies.

How strong would you say The HUR's industry is?

Western Pakistan wrote:goes off to edit countyball factbook

You finally going to add CM?

Western Pakistan wrote:goes off to edit countyball factbook

I think your FBI Agent is watching to make sure

Peatiktist wrote:"Everything we do has a purpose. Now stand up. We're moving you somewhere else."

*My eyes still shut, I stand up, "accidentally" kicking the unconscious guard on the floor in the crotch as I pass over him*

Shavara wrote:You finally going to add CM?

Yep

BearStackof2015 wrote:I think your FBI Agent is watching to make sure

not unless i fire him

Shavara, BearStackof2015, and Mystic forest

Western Pakistan wrote:Yep
not unless i fire him

Yes!

Western Pakistan, BearStackof2015, and Mystic forest

Western Pakistan wrote:Yep
not unless i fire him

He works for the government however, so you canít fire him

Western Pakistan and Mystic forest

BearStackof2015 wrote:He works for the government however, so you canít fire him

little do you know, i'm actually donlad trump

OCC: #worstjokeof2019

Zukchiva, Shavara, BearStackof2015, and Mystic forest

Fire dragon empire

BearStackof2015 wrote:He works for the government however, so you canít fire him

May i ask what happened

Mystic forest

Sminishia wrote:Marinov is now less than scared and horrified... pissed off and annoyed because of Demon Whisperer just fvcking around the buttons.

Cermak slowly points at... the fit man.

Beta nods and says "Excellent choice." A knife is quickly around the throat of two others, and they fall, dead, their neck slit, as the blood pools around them...

The fit man looks at Beta, and Beta says "Congratulations on winning, you have your life, and, a bonus, here." He hands over an envelope and says "Hope it serves you well." Inside the envelope is a big wad of money.

Western Pakistan wrote:little do you know, i'm actually donlad trump

OCC: #worstjokeof2019

OOC:

Atlia Sonis wrote:*Glares at the complete truth*

Din logikk er for mye for meg ...

Just roll with it.

I mean, you COULD do it. You're just wasting a lot of cash and driving the prices of your products extremely high to make up for your liabilities. >.<

But if they're better than anything seen yet, it could be worth it.

The Holy Utopian Republic wrote:How strong would you say The HUR's industry is?

I would definitely say you aren't an industrial power. But if you have a strong industrial base going depends on how developed you are.

Generally, more developed countries have fewer privacy laws, higher taxes, and the big thing, higher minimum wages. Companies want to skirt on wages because it saves a lot of money and brings the prices of their products down, which means more sell, and thus, more profit.

Assuming that you're a pretty well-developed country who is just reaching.90 HDI or maybe even .92, I would say your industrial base is anywhere from leaving your nation to no longer being the dominant force of your economy.

In that case, you'll focus more on services than industries. Finance, lawyers, advertising, shops, stores, etc. It doesn't mean you'll have a weaker economy, just that you have a really good wage for your citizens, which is a turn-off for factories if they can find cheaper options.

Mystic forest wrote:Beta nods and says "Excellent choice." A knife is quickly around the throat of two others, and they fall, dead, their neck slit, as the blood pools around them...

The fit man looks at Beta, and Beta says "Congratulations on winning, you have your life, and, a bonus, here." He hands over an envelope and says "Hope it serves you well." Inside the envelope is a big wad of money.

As the blood pools, one person is heard barfing on his bag, Cermak just looks at it with a very, very unsettled face.

Mystic forest

Wersh wrote:*My eyes still shut, I stand up, "accidentally" kicking the unconscious guard on the floor in the crotch as I pass over him*

*The guards shove you into a room, knocking you over in the process*

Zukchiva wrote:I mean, you COULD do it. You're just wasting a lot of cash and driving the prices of your products extremely high to make up for your liabilities. >.<

But if they're better than anything seen yet, it could be worth it.

I would definitely say you aren't an industrial power. But if you have a strong industrial base going depends on how developed you are.

Generally, more developed countries have fewer privacy laws, higher taxes, and the big thing, higher minimum wages. Companies want to skirt on wages because it saves a lot of money and brings the prices of their products down, which means more sell, and thus, more profit.

Assuming that you're a pretty well-developed country who is just reaching.90 HDI or maybe even .92, I would say your industrial base is anywhere from leaving your nation to no longer being the dominant force of your economy.

In that case, you'll focus more on services than industries. Finance, lawyers, advertising, shops, stores, etc. It doesn't mean you'll have a weaker economy, just that you have a really good wage for your citizens, which is a turn-off for factories if they can find cheaper options.

Ok Thsnks!

So how strong would the HUR be economically on Valsora?

Zukchiva, Shavara, and Mystic forest

Zukchiva wrote:I mean, you COULD do it. You're just wasting a lot of cash and driving the prices of your products extremely high to make up for your liabilities. >.<

But if they're better than anything seen yet, it could be worth it.

I would definitely say you aren't an industrial power. But if you have a strong industrial base going depends on how developed you are.

Generally, more developed countries have fewer privacy laws, higher taxes, and the big thing, higher minimum wages. Companies want to skirt on wages because it saves a lot of money and brings the prices of their products down, which means more sell, and thus, more profit.

Assuming that you're a pretty well-developed country who is just reaching.90 HDI or maybe even .92, I would say your industrial base is anywhere from leaving your nation to no longer being the dominant force of your economy.

In that case, you'll focus more on services than industries. Finance, lawyers, advertising, shops, stores, etc. It doesn't mean you'll have a weaker economy, just that you have a really good wage for your citizens, which is a turn-off for factories if they can find cheaper options.

How do you see my economy, Zukky?

( o.o)?

Zukchiva wrote:It honestly depends. However, I think Charity may be service based now or reaching service based as industries head to Unistan due to cheaper wages.

Because Unistan doesn't really seem as unstable as Africa is irl, so it should be fine for companies.

However, should Charity ever decide to entice industries, cut wages, enact privacy laws, teach English more widespread (I'm assuming that only government speaks English, and that the dialogue is "translated", as it is for Zukchiva since everyone actually speaks Chian), and generally be an industry magnet, they could beat you.

Charity actually has an interesting system of corporate familiarity that makes it highly enticing for our native monopolies and industrial powers. I'm not going to bother going off of the aristocratic-corporate blend that I have right now though.

In Iron Fist Shavara:

Someone: Drops garbage onto floor.

Some random Military Police: STAHP RIGHT THERE!

Someone: Aw crap! I couldn't find a trash can!

Some random Military Police: BULLSH1T! *Shoots*

Someone: *Is shot to death*

Romanuma

*In Rome*

Someone: "The Emperor Protects"

Praetorian guard off duty:*Beats Man To Death For Not Saying It with enough Enthusiasm*

Praetorian Guards on Duty *Joins in and beats him with the back of their ceremonial spears*

Romanuma wrote:*In Rome*

Someone: "The Emperor Protects"

Praetorian guard off duty:*Beats Man To Death For Not Saying It with enough Enthusiasm*

Praetorian Guards on Duty *Joins in and beats him with the back of their ceremonial spears*

What the F R I C C man

Shavara and Mystic forest

The Holy Utopian Republic wrote:Ok Thsnks!

So how strong would the HUR be economically on Valsora?

Honestly, it depends on so many factors that it would be hard to dictate.

Probably not US level, but there is probably enough money to allow your people to be Stage 4, aka the population is shifting from banging everyone and contraception is common, which causes lack of pop. growth or even population decline.

Shavara wrote:How do you see my economy, Zukky?

( o.o)?

I honestly can't tell you if your economy is strong.

But, based on your nation, I would say services. However, I'm not sure because you often have government changes, which can cause companies to look at other options.

Again, this is a generalization being that MDCs (More Developed Countries) usually have good paying jobs. Obviously, if your nation still has laws that have extremely low wages and taxes, there is definitely a chance that you can have a good industrial base. *shrug*

Romanuma

No Mercy.

«12. . .27,93427,93527,93627,93727,93827,93927,940. . .35,65835,659»

Advertisement