by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .50,39550,39650,39750,39850,39950,40050,401. . .52,88252,883»

Aivintis wrote:Youíre just salty you donít know what 2 + 2 is.

O`<'O~It's EKxtremely KompliKated

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:O`<'O~It's EKxtremely KompliKated

Indeed, it also depends what you mean by 2+2.

Because 2+2 could be a math problem. But it could also be one of philosophy's oldest questions.

~ Jordan B. Peterson

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:Man whatever EKxcuse allows me to cut off math from my life

then donít you want math to be an egalitarian instead of a racist?

Pagrosse wrote:Hello!

Hello southern invader, whatís up?

Euricanis wrote:then donít you want math to be an egalitarian instead of a racist?

Why the f*ck is the RMB saying math is racist?

Lmao

Levantin wrote:Why the f*ck is the RMB saying math is racist?

Lmao

you can like read previous posts maybe to like get an idea of the context

Fellon wrote:Miss u libertanny

yeah it's so sad that lib is gone

Euricanis wrote:it's so sad that lib is gone

I hate you

Euricanis wrote:who are you

I hate you even more now

Of Centralist Brexit make something like this in Valsora: https://youtu.be/h8nQbB1L_2Q

Istarich wrote:I hate you even more now

We should make a club

Fellon wrote:Miss u Libertanny

Eh not worth it.

Stellar Colonies wrote:

My respect for Audioslavia just went up by 1000000 which is interesting considering that I already liked them

Aivintis wrote:Eh not worth it.
My respect for Audioslavia just went up by 1000000 which is interesting considering that I already liked them

Epic post by Audio in a not so epic thread.

Just like someone else in the thread apparently, I audibly laughed hard when I saw it.

Stellar Colonies wrote:Epic post by Audio in a not so epic thread.

Just like someone else in the thread apparently, I audibly laughed hard when I saw it.

NS salt mines struck a huge deposit in that thread. Endovier would be jealous.

The remnants of despair

Phuhuhuhuhu! Hello fellow nations! I simply wanted to introduce myself, I am Monokuma, and I rule the Remnants of Despair! We seek nothing but the despair of death to be felt by every single person on Earth! Until Im here again, may your day be filled with dread!

The remnants of despair wrote:Phuhuhuhuhu! Hello fellow nations! I simply wanted to introduce myself, I am Monokuma, and I rule the Remnants of Despair! We seek nothing but the despair of death to be felt by every single person on Earth! Until Im here again, may your day be filled with dread!

My day is always filled with dread. Is there something else you can offer? Perhaps some spare change? I could use a gumball.

Aivintis wrote:My day is always filled with dread. Is there something else you can offer? Perhaps some spare change? I could use a gumball.

*Gibs u intestines wrapped into ball*

Best I Kan do

Aivintis and Scatology and cards

«12. . .50,39550,39650,39750,39850,39950,40050,401. . .52,88252,883»

Advertisement