by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .48,77248,77348,77448,77548,77648,77748,778. . .53,88853,889»

The Holy Utopian Republic wrote:Hey guys, so as you know I suck at modern war RP so i wanted to learn more about modern warfare. To do this, i decided to make a new tank class. I want you guys to tell me if its too OP or not good enough:

he X-97 Thunder Class light tank is the result of a planned Tank-IFV combination. The Thunder Class tank boasts a 125mm Main Turret along with dual 12.7mm machine gun turrets. The Thunder class tank can reach an impressive 90 miles an hour, making it deadly in desert warfare. Along with this, the Thunder class tank includes laser dazzlers, smoke launchers, and advanced optical equipment. Finally, the Thunder Class has 2 grenade launchers both facing forwards with a limited range.

Obviously i hyped it up to make it sound more deadly as well.

Hey Charity liked it. Hes like the Legend of war RP.

The Holy Utopian Republic wrote:oof

It also sounds like the San Sierran 'Inquisidora' APC that Slagenseter Forn helped me design.

Saint Cinder wrote:Welcome you chose a great place to be! Note you can always bribe Danelaw for extra cookies!

Don't tell him about the Danelaw(ian) cookie corruption that's TEP classified info!

Shavara wrote:It also sounds like the San Sierran 'Inquisidora' APC that Slagenseter Forn helped me design.

Damn thats a sick name.

Shavara wrote:Brethren

Want to continue RP? or nah? ( o.o)

bluhhhhhhhhh I do but I have tasks to complete

Hello

The Holy Utopian Republic wrote:Damn thats a sick name.

He told me that the APC can run well in dangerous environments including rocky and rumbly terrains, so I'd expect it to run well in the desert as... well.

Brethren wrote:bluhhhhhhhhh I do but I have tasks to complete

( ;-;)

oke

do ur tasks fist

Shavara wrote:He told me that the APC can run well in dangerous environments including rocky and rumbly terrains, so I'd expect it to run well in the desert as... well.

Alrighty.

Well as time goes on I will hopefully understand more about the stats of different things.

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:infact here ya go

I like it.

Notre-dame des lys

Kampf Empire wrote:What are you.

French.

Levantin wrote:*masked men walk into the van and drag you out into the heat of the Mediterranean sun.*

Stays quiet.

Notre-dame des lys wrote:French.
Stays quiet.

Heres a tip: When you apply to join Valsora, go as far away from Kampf as possible.

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:I like it.

thank you!

The Holy Utopian Republic wrote:Heres a tip: When you apply to join Valsora, go as far away from Kampf as possible.

and Cardonia, with it being somewhat British and all that...

How long does it usually take for a nation to be added to valsora?

Malpelo wrote:How long does it usually take for a nation to be added to valsora?

Depends on the schedule of the cartographer. For me I think I was added within a week bu I can't remember. I do know i did a bunch of switching around before i settled down in Unistan.

Notre-dame des lys wrote:French.

* Feels incredible OOC urge to return to my nation's roots of being a hyper militaristic and hyper German state instead of whatever direction I'm going in now *

So I created the Nation which is basically the exact opposite of this one - so it's left-wing utopia and stuff - and here's the flag I came up with. You think it looks good?
https://i.imgur.com/PBJY6ke.png

Kampf Empire wrote:* Feels incredible OOC urge to return to my nation's roots of being a hyper militaristic and hyper German state instead of whatever direction I'm going in now *

Isn't that literally the direction your going in now?

North Bernia wrote:So I created the Nation which is basically the exact opposite of this one - so it's left-wing utopia and stuff - and here's the flag I came up with. You think it looks good?
https://i.imgur.com/PBJY6ke.png

What do the words mean?

The Holy Utopian Republic wrote:Isn't that literally the direction your going in now?

Wait a minute. You have a point.

Just a little retconning here and there, swap flags and switch up some names....

Ooooh.

Kampf Empire wrote:Wait a minute. You have a point.

Just a little retconning here and there, swap flags and switch up some names....

Ooooh.

Austinia massacre 2 electric boogaloo?

Shavara wrote:What do the words mean?

It's "Bernadetta", the icon of North/South Bernia

The Holy Utopian Republic wrote:Austinia massacre 2 electric boogaloo?

I need a super Germanic Flag.

And I need to release a national RP update to reveal the changes.

It's time for a new Empire that ISN'T based on a fictional one.

Kampf Empire wrote:I need a super Germanic Flag.

And I need to release a national RP update to reveal the changes.

It's time for a new Empire that ISN'T based on a fictional one.

Hmmmmmm

Welp, i might be spared for giving you the idea but everyone else hates me now. Cheers RMB!

«12. . .48,77248,77348,77448,77548,77648,77748,778. . .53,88853,889»

Advertisement