by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .32,52832,52932,53032,53132,53232,53332,534. . .35,78635,787»

Wersh wrote:

Charlie is found asleep on his bed with Jordan curled up next to him. Hanson takes several photos of the scene and shares them across the web under #familygoals.

Clara lies down on the other side of Jordan and pulls a blanket over them all, imploring Jesus to let there be no more crazies attracted by Hanson's pictures.

You know, if you think about it, Russia and America can be seen as parallels of one another.

Kampf Empire wrote:Due to the Republik needing certain supplies, and hoping to strengthen both our trade and our diplomacy, we would be honored to hold a meeting to discuss further diplomacy.

I'm glad to conduct business with your great nation.

A transport vertibird launches off from Dolorem with four diplomats and a pilot inside. They begin the aerial journey across the airspace between Lerasi and the Kampf Republik and prepare to request entrance to the airspace of the Republik temporarily.

The real underground wrote:Hello

Hello,
OOC: nation of monsters, how yah doing?
IC: non-human.

The Death Syndicate wrote:Hello,
OOC: nation of monsters, how yah doing?
IC: non-human.

I'm finally on the map

Mandatory conscription has officially ended in the States of Carolina!

The real underground wrote:I'm finally on the map

Yea indeed. Wanna be meh semi-autonomous vassal? I'll guide you through the world of Valsora in the beginning stages.

Lerasi wrote:Yea indeed. Wanna be meh semi-autonomous vassal? I'll guide you through the world of Valsora in the beginning stages.

...

Lerasi wrote:Yea indeed. Wanna be meh semi-autonomous vassal? I'll guide you through the world of Valsora in the beginning stages.

The kingdom's not interested in being a vassal

I uh...
I just realized I was thinking of Peitt instead of Peir, with Peir being a lieutenant and Peitt being the Admiral.
recton?

The real underground wrote:The kingdom's not interested in being a vassal

It's nothing to be ashamed of. It actually gives you more power on the world stage.

Fetudersialand wrote:...

Just shootin my political shot.

Kaiserliche Nachrichten

After a diplomatic meeting with a representative of The Death Syndicate, which Chancellor Raus described as “productive and successful,” the Chancellor has now proposed a new bill to the Senate that he has been writing the last few days with a group of Bipartisan MPs, called the Civilian Ration Reform Act. The Act would create a new administration for rationing, the Büro für zivile Rationierung. With the new administration comes many reforms to the system as a whole. The system would no longer be officiated by government officers, allowing private companies to handle it themselves, with Federal Oversight. The Government would instead handle price controls on certain foods and fuel, and many of the formerly controlled foods would be dropped. The bill also allows Chancellor Raus his price controls for pharmaceutical drugs, including it in the BZR’s Powers. The extensive bill would be a major victory for Raus’s new and albeit inexperienced administration, although the Bipartisan feeling towards ration reform let’s off that the bill is guaranteed to pass.

Lerasi wrote:I'm glad to conduct business with your great nation.

A transport vertibird launches off from Dolorem with four diplomats and a pilot inside. They begin the aerial journey across the airspace between Lerasi and the Kampf Republik and prepare to request entrance to the airspace of the Republik temporarily.

The Republik awaits for the request.

The real underground wrote:The kingdom's not interested in being a vassal

This is a joke so don’t find this offensive but I have to do this P U R G E T H S X E N O S I N H O L Y F I R E warhammer 400k bois

The Death Syndicate wrote:I uh...
I just realized I was thinking of Peitt instead of Peir, with Peir being a lieutenant and Peitt being the Admiral.
recton?

*sigh* Now I know who you're talking of, but come on! This is the third time! Next you'll realize you're talking about Phasma, or Evan Piell or even Palpatine!

Lerasi wrote:*sigh* Now I know who you're talking of, but come on! This is the third time! Next you'll realize you're talking about Phasma, or Evan Piell or even Palpatine!

Alright, I think I gotta eat dinner in a few minutes. Do you want to do a meeting when I get back?

Osterreich und Ungarn wrote:Kaiserliche Nachrichten

After a diplomatic meeting with a representative of The Death Syndicate, which Chancellor Raus described as “productive and successful,” the Chancellor has now proposed a new bill to the Senate that he has been writing the last few days with a group of Bipartisan MPs, called the Civilian Ration Reform Act. The Act would create a new administration for rationing, the Büro für zivile Rationierung. With the new administration comes many reforms to the system as a whole. The system would no longer be officiated by government officers, allowing private companies to handle it themselves, with Federal Oversight. The Government would instead handle price controls on certain foods and fuel, and many of the formerly controlled foods would be dropped. The bill also allows Chancellor Raus his price controls for pharmaceutical drugs, including it in the BZR’s Powers. The extensive bill would be a major victory for Raus’s new and albeit inexperienced administration, although the Bipartisan feeling towards ration reform let’s off that the bill is guaranteed to pass.

The Syndicate is interested in helping Raus's Administration being giving the Osterreich und Ungarns government discount incentive on Imported foods
unless I misinterpreted that
I must eat dinner

Kampf Empire wrote:The Republik awaits for the request.

As the singular vertibird reaches Kampf, it's propellers smoothly transition to Hover mode. A radio transmission is sent to Neue Königsberg from a mile off the coast of northern Kampf requesting temporary access for diplomatic purposes.

Post self-deleted by Lerasi.

Lerasi wrote:It's nothing to be ashamed of. It actually gives you more power on the world stage.
Just shootin my political shot.

My answer is final

The real underground wrote:My answer is final

Very well.

Osterreich und Ungarn wrote:Alright, I think I gotta eat dinner on a few minutes. Do you want to do a meeting when I get back?

Sure. TG me when you wish to begin. We may have to go back and forth a few times to reach a point where both of the us are online.
(Sorry for the double ping I didn't realize it would be a double post)

Lerasi wrote:Very well.
Sure. TG me when you wish to begin. We may have to go back and forth a few times to reach a point where both of the us are online.
(Sorry for the double ping I didn't realize it would be a double post)

Why aren't you wearing flag that NSGPer made? :P

Lerasi wrote:*sigh* Now I know who you're talking of, but come on! This is the third time! Next you'll realize you're talking about Phasma, or Evan Piell or even Palpatine!

No, definitely Peitt.

«12. . .32,52832,52932,53032,53132,53232,53332,534. . .35,78635,787»

Advertisement