by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .30,22830,22930,23030,23130,23230,23330,234. . .32,63632,637»

Post by Kamchatki suppressed by a moderator.

Great Algerstonia wrote:The Eternal Totalitarian Dictatorial Commonwealths of Algerstonia is hereby imposing sanctions on the Constitutional Dictatorship of Peatiktist. All civilian Algerstonians are hereby banned from travelling to Peatiktist via any mode of transportation. All Peatiktistan airlines and ship companies are hereby banned until such ban is lifted. We are officially imposing a 60% tariff on all imported Peatiktistan spices, flour, sugar, car seats, and iron, and a 70% tariff on all silver, bronze, car seats, glass, and fertilizer. Algerstonia is additionally closing borders to all Peatiktistans. We will not stand for such egregious imperialism on an innocent nation. Algerstonia has long been against the menace of imperialism, and seeks to stop the unnecessary deaths of men and women who have loving families and caring friends at their home country. Algerstonia demands Peatiktist to stand down as soon as possible, otherwise escalation will be necessary and inevitable.

Pshhh gae

You know, I'm something of an artist myself

Great Algerstonia wrote:The Eternal Totalitarian Dictatorial Commonwealths of Algerstonia is hereby imposing sanctions on the Constitutional Dictatorship of Peatiktist. All civilian Algerstonians are hereby banned from travelling to Peatiktist via any mode of transportation. All Peatiktistan airlines and ship companies are hereby banned until such ban is lifted. We are officially imposing a 60% tariff on all imported Peatiktistan spices, flour, sugar, car seats, and iron, and a 70% tariff on all silver, bronze, car seats, glass, and fertilizer. Algerstonia is additionally closing borders to all Peatiktistans. We will not stand for such egregious imperialism on an innocent nation. Algerstonia has long been against the menace of imperialism, and seeks to stop the unnecessary deaths of men and women who have loving families and caring friends at their home country. Algerstonia demands Peatiktist to stand down as soon as possible, otherwise escalation will be necessary and inevitable.

(Peatiktist)

What about OU and Shav?
You'be only ever tried to stop me from imperialism. Why not them too?

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:No you're still hypocritical if you do that because of other posts where you didn't specify non-humans but genocide in general.

Show me one post like that.

Post by Kamchatki suppressed by a moderator.

Peatiktist wrote:I suppose I should actually help OU take islands from Danelaw since he's taking them for me.

Danelaw Scandinavia you can consider this as an official war declaration I guess.

Well I'm not going to rp for a few days do to what happened yesterday...

New Terabithia wrote:What's so important about a few islands that you have never owned?

I am TIRED of this thing!!!

Dreamersistan wrote:Seems Great Algerstonia made the best prediction of em all

Turns out Danelaw Scandinavia is Fried Chicken....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K20MW31Qu4o

Still not as tasty as the Blessed Corn!

I'm not. At least wont be.

Plazland wrote:You know, I'm something of an artist myself

What kind of artist?
Painting artist?
Music artist?
Meme artist?

Dreamersistan wrote:Seems Great Algerstonia made the best prediction of em all

Turns out Danelaw Scandinavia is Fried Chicken....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K20MW31Qu4o

Still not as tasty as the Blessed Corn!

Bless be the fruit...

Nieveland wrote:What kind of artist?
Painting artist?
Music artist?
Meme artist?

I'm all but a Meme Artist besides influencing the Kentucky Fried Danelaw.

Peatiktist wrote:Show me one post like that.

No u

Plazland wrote:You know, I'm something of an artist myself

(Y)ou know, Iím som(e)thing of a sci(e)tis(t) myself.

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:Well I'm not going to rp for a few days do to what happened yesterday...

And what exactly happened yesterday?

Peatiktist wrote:What about OU and Shav?
You'be only ever tried to stop me from imperialism. Why not them too?

Show me one post like that.

"They have done nothing to piss me off in the past. You have. Haven't you recently shown your disgust against humanism? Well, that's pissed me off a lot. Consider that the last straw. Cheers!"

~ETERNAL LEADER.

Great Algerstonia wrote:"They have done nothing to piss me off in the past. You have. Haven't you recently shown your disgust against humanism? Well, that's pissed me off a lot. Consider that the last straw. Cheers!"

~ETERNAL LEADER.

"Strange that Algerstonia hates us for imperialism, but admires us for humanism."

~ Umberto Tejedor.

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:Well I'm not going to rp for a few days do to what happened yesterday...I am TIRED.I'm not. At least wont be.

Oh, I don't think they're leaving you a choice..

But the future is never clear. I don't know what you'll be at the end of this war..

2 piece, 5 piece, 11 piece, 15 piece or 21 piece Family Size with coleslaw and pepsi...

( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

Great Algerstonia wrote:"They have done nothing to piss me off in the past. You have. Haven't you recently shown your disgust against humanism? Well, that's pissed me off a lot. Consider that the last straw. Cheers!"

~ETERNAL LEADER.

So..............
You hate me because I'm against the genocide of non-humans.

Shavara wrote:"Strange that Algerstonia hates us for imperialism, but admires us for humanism."

~ Umberto Tejedor.

"What a complex world"

~ETERNAL LEADER.

Peatiktist wrote:So..............
You hate me because I'm against the genocide of non-humans.

Gen-o-side?

Geno? Side?

How dare you!

Peatiktist wrote:And what exactly happened yesterday?

...Something Personal and made me want to not be in NS for today.

Dreamersistan wrote:Oh, I don't think they're leaving you a choice..

But the future is never clear. I don't know what you'll be at the end of this war..

2 piece, 5 piece, 11 piece, 15 piece or 21 piece Family Size with coleslaw and pepsi...

( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

Or 1 full piece having the last laugh.

Great Algerstonia wrote:"What a complex world"

~ETERNAL LEADER.

"If it ain't broke, break it."
- this is what I put in everybody's yearbooks when they ask me to sign them

Brethren wrote:

Snow lowers her head so she's not towering over the Kaiser. Thank you for what we've planned. Next time I won't hide every soul in my city from you. -Have a safe journey home. Then, so lightly that Ferdinand might have imagined it: My friend.

Kaiser Ferdinand smiles. "Farewell, my friend. I hope-no, the next time I come here things will be different. So that your people have no reason to fear me and shall look upon me in different light. But until then, and until that day, goodbye." And with that Ferdinand goes onboard the ship, and begins travelling back home.

Greater Felter wrote:Goodnight.

No o`<o no sleeping

Peatiktist wrote:So..............
You hate me because I'm against the genocide of non-humans.

"Definitely. Humanity is the superior being in the evolution of Valsora. If all these semi-duplicates and other dominant creatures start showing up, it screws up evolution, and could be detrimental towards Humanity. Humanity was the first to conquer this planet. And it shall be the only to conquer this planet.

~ETERNAL LEADER.

Great Algerstonia wrote:"Definitely. Humanity is the superior being in the evolution of Valsora. If all these semi-duplicates and other dominant creatures start showing up, it screws up evolution, and could be detrimental towards Humanity. Humanity was the first to conquer this planet. And it shall be the only to conquer this planet.

~ETERNAL LEADER.

Say that to the Dinosaurs.

«12. . .30,22830,22930,23030,23130,23230,23330,234. . .32,63632,637»

Advertisement