by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Democratika Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .298299300301302303304. . .321322»

Splootan wrote:your next

my next what?

Letskia wrote:my next what?

i will beat you to death

Letskia wrote:my next what?

cum bucket

Lukandmal

Splootan wrote:cum bucket

Glad I chose to partake here instead of the regions which offered me high political power. Beautiful comments like this bring tears of joy to my eyes, the image is truly majestic

Lukandmal wrote:Glad I chose to partake here instead of the regions which offered me high political power. Beautiful comments like this bring tears of joy to my eyes, the image is truly majestic

Thnak you Lukandmal, very cool

ayyy lmao

Hello, I have gotten three telegrams from this region by a single nation so I decided it might be worth a shot

Faniay wrote:Hello, I have gotten three telegrams from this region by a single nation so I decided it might be worth a shot

At least our API is working then

Faniay wrote:Hello, I have gotten three telegrams from this region by a single nation so I decided it might be worth a shot

Whoops lol, sorry about that. We can't control which nations our API targets, so stuff like this happens every once in a while. Anyways, welcome to the region! I suggest you join the discord server if you want to get the full scope of what you can do here.

At work, already tired and only 2 hours into a 9 hour shift

Send help

Letskia wrote:At work, already tired and only 2 hours into a 9 hour shift

Send help

your shift is over driver
you may rest now

Letskia wrote:At work, already tired and only 2 hours into a 9 hour shift

Send help

I have sent good vibes your way. And also some Colombian coke.

Hykko wrote:I have sent good vibes your way. And also some Colombian coke.

Colombian Exports and a Vibe Check

2 hours left boys

Your good vibes, Colombian coke, and vibe check have been received. Thank you for your contribution

can i mention that our 69 rmb page is literally just communist circlejerk

Splootan wrote:can i mention that our 69 rmb page is literally just communist circlejerk

Someone has been sightseeing

Letskia wrote:Someone has been sightseeing

Demsoc Letskia

Sowjetisches Reich wrote:Demsoc Letskia

How naive I was

VPN is down be like VPN is down noises

The nation of jeff and Letskia

Candanadium wrote:VPN is down be like VPN is down noises

Daddy Xi isn't feeling generous today

Meat utopia

Hello, how are you fellow breathing meat consumers?

Meat utopia wrote:Hello, how are you fellow breathing meat consumers?

Vegans be like angry vegan noises

Meat utopia

Letskia wrote:Vegans be like angry vegan noises

We all know that vegans are heartless and not people, you know millions of innocent plants die and suffer in brutal fashions so they can consume plant based dishes? Itís sickening

Meat utopia

I accidentally passed legislation that makes my nation frown upon meat eating, I have failed and feel obligated to create a new nation. I made my people almond milk enjoying vegetarians. I made innocent plants die from consumption

Meat utopia wrote:I accidentally passed legislation that makes my nation frown upon meat eating, I have failed and feel obligated to create a new nation. I made my people almond milk enjoying vegetarians. I made innocent plants die from consumption

Oh how the mighty have fallen

«12. . .298299300301302303304. . .321322»

Advertisement