by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,3122,3132,3142,3152,3162,3172,318. . .2,3522,353»

The Ambis wrote:Hey, try not to double post especially when itís the same message. Thank you

Ok, and Hare krishna.

Yalnkraine wrote:I have made a Thaecian Basketball Association, would anyone like to join? If anyone would like to join, please tell me the city and team name.

Faritsadt-Dobb and team name is Crusaders

HELLLLOOOO THAECIA!
Welcome to Westion of the Day! Quite sorry I didnít do it yesterday, I was with friends essentially all day. I did the debate just because I like to keep people informed.
Todayís Westion is in theme with the elections around the corner:
If you could pass any one law, regardless of preexisting things, what would it be?
Iím not going to answer this one, just because as an MP, Iím interested in seeing others answers. (Also, this is one that I highly encourage participation in. Who knows, maybe an MP or Senator will take notice and your imaginary law might become real!)

The Ambis wrote:HELLLLOOOO THAECIA!
Welcome to Westion of the Day! Quite sorry I didnít do it yesterday, I was with friends essentially all day. I did the debate just because I like to keep people informed.
Todayís Westion is in theme with the elections around the corner:
If you could pass any one law, regardless of preexisting things, what would it be?
Iím not going to answer this one, just because as an MP, Iím interested in seeing others answers. (Also, this is one that I highly encourage participation in. Who knows, maybe an MP or Senator will take notice and your imaginary law might become real!)

Wanted to pass that warcrime thing but itís mostly roleplay legislation so I couldnít.

Shrekistani wrote:Wanted to pass that warcrime thing but itís mostly roleplay legislation so I couldnít.

I remember that

EDIT: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! The region I informed you about earlier, the "Land of Conservatives" have been antiraided (I think that's a word)! Our good friends at the Order of the Grey Wardens swooped in and gave it, a, shall we say, prideful, redecoration. Land Of Conservatives. LOOK AT THAT FLAG! If anyone in the Grey Wardens is reading this, thank you very much.

Post self-deleted by Shrekistani.

vote brototh & islonia for prime minister (we are cool)

The Ambis wrote:I remember that

EDIT: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! The region I informed you about earlier, the "Land of Conservatives" have been antiraided (I think that's a word)! Our good friends at the Order of the Grey Wardens swooped in and gave it, a, shall we say, prideful, redecoration. Land Of Conservatives. LOOK AT THAT FLAG! If anyone in the Grey Wardens is reading this, thank you very much.

The absolute legends.

Brototh wrote:vote brototh & islonia for prime minister (we are cool)

I can confirm that Brototh and Islonia are cool

Good morning everyone,
I havenít been here for almost a year. Itís has been a long time

Opheros wrote:Good morning everyone,
I havenít been here for almost a year. Itís has been a long time

Welcome back!

Happy Tuesday everybody! Make sure to vote me as your number one candidate, or else I'm leaving and never coming back.

Snalland wrote:Happy Tuesday everybody! Make sure to vote me as your number one candidate, or else I'm leaving and never coming back.

Hmmmm.... I would much rather vote for myself first. How does second choice sound?

Snalland wrote:Happy Tuesday everybody! Make sure to vote me as your number one candidate, or else I'm leaving and never coming back.

OH,I AM SO SCARED,WHAT WILL WE DO?

Snalland wrote:Happy Tuesday everybody! Make sure to vote me as your number one candidate, or else I'm leaving and never coming back.

Just because you said I was obsessed I won't vote for you.

"When you die, the cancer dies too. That's not a loss, that's a draw."

Snalland is my last choice for begging.

مرحبا أيها الأصدقاء القدامى

The Ambis wrote:Hmmmm.... I would much rather vote for myself first. How does second choice sound?

Would you like to join the Thaecian Basketball Association?

Yalnkraine wrote:Would you like to join the Thaecian Basketball Association?

Sure

Edit: I looked, Xernon hasnít posted in what seems to be 82 days. And in three days, he will CTE

Sorry but todays games are going to be introduced relatively late today.

But here you have it!

Its San Marone (Ravonnia) hoping to reclaim tgeir number one spot against Rutki (Filipistan)

Stach (Stach) Coming off a win against the struggling but bouncing back Isonam (Isonam)

And we have Tarsenon (Lukaymmunki) against a team coming off two wins in a row Frarich (Shrekistani)

And finally two teams that have been struggling as of recently itís Axohaven (The Ambis) looking to turn things around after loosing to Isonam and Yalnmouth (Yalnkraine) who has only scored a single win so far.

Let the games begin!

Axohaven strikes first putting them ahead 1-0.

Rutki scores now 1-0 waiting for a response.

Frarich lands a goal against Tarsenon in an expected tough fight 1-0.

San Marone responds to Rutki now 1-1.

Yalnmouth scores a goal against Axohaven 1-1.

Isonam manages to score against Stach putting them at a 1-0 lead.

San Marone scores quickly to get a 2-1 lead.

Axohaven scores again regaining the lead now 2-1.

Axohaven continues to extend their lead now 3-1.

San Marone scores once more with a new 3-1 lead.

Yalnmouth scores again cutting down on the lead 3-2.

Tarsenon finally scores against Frarich now 1-1.

Frarich messes up and own goals now Tarsenon is leading 2-1.

Axohaven scores now with a nice 4-2 lead over Yalnmouth.

Tarsenon further extending their lead with a goal now the score is 3-1.

Frarich responds with a lightning quick score 3-2.

Tarsenon takes a shot on the goal.

But itís defended.

With the game nearing a potential close Shrekistani takes a shot on the goal.

Just a tad too high as it missed, that will cost them the game.

Results:
San Marone beats Rutki 3-1.

Results:
Isonam prevents any more scoring winning 1-0 over Stach.

Results:
Tarsenon manages to hold off Shrekistani late game for a deserved 3-2 win.

Results:
Axohaven gets a very well needed win over Yalnmouth beating them 4-2.

The Ambis wrote:Sure

Edit: I looked, Xernon hasnít posted in what seems to be 82 days. And in three days, he will CTE

I just need to know your city and team name

I encourage every single Thaecian citizen to declare their candidacy for Senate.

I resign as senator

Vedenmark wrote:I resign as senator

no no that's not what i mean, i meant people should declare their candidacy for senate, not resign from senate oh dear

«12. . .2,3122,3132,3142,3152,3162,3172,318. . .2,3522,353»

Advertisement