by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Ad From Max

Providence: The new novel by Max Barry, creator of NationStates

Taijitu Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .328329330331332333334. . .336337»

Freezing actually

Really? This winter has been very mild.

In general it has been mild, but right now it's quite bitter outside.

Delta vega iv

Snow may be expected on Wednesday here

Good luck

Good luck to you too.

Delta vega iv

Delta Vega IV was reclassified from Liberal Democratic Socialists to a Left-wing Utopia.

Delta vega iv wrote:Delta Vega IV was reclassified from Liberal Democratic Socialists to a Left-wing Utopia.

Congrats

It always puts a smile on my face when I see that New Delfos is still around. :)

I'm like a benign tumour you can't get rid of.

Delta vega iv and Red Mones

Just flying thru on our way south.

~pitches tent, lites camp fire~

This region looks interesting So how's everybody doing?

Greetings from TAO. Just passing through on WalkAbout with Geese and friends.

I remember when this region was founded... that takes me back in Time.

Beep beep! Just passin’ through lookin’ for a gas station.

TAO the Wanderer wrote:Greetings from TAO. Just passing through on WalkAbout with Geese and friends.

I remember when this region was founded... that takes me back in Time.

I too have been here before. TAO had his own travelling region. We are old compagnons de route.
It's a pleasure to be here, where writing and alcohol combine ;)

*floats in over the horizon*
Any room for a few billion hot air balloons?
-----
It is always neat when we stumble upon the ancient corners of the NSverse. We would love to hear some of your stories!

Hello. Yes. I am alive and a member of this region. Um, I don't really have much to say, but welcome!

Just another Happy Wanderer traveling with the Geese and friends road show.

Many moons ago i used to be an ambassador to Taijitu, for a feeder. It was an interesting fun time in NS, when toxicity was not part of the game. Now i am just an RMB, no forums for me.

Stone Circle Aviators wrote:Just another Happy Wanderer traveling with the Geese and friends road show.

Many moons ago i used to be an ambassador to Taijitu, for a feeder. It was an interesting fun time in NS, when toxicity was not part of the game. Now i am just an RMB, no forums for me.

RMBs for me, as well. After being a feeder delegate and involved in multiple feeder off sites, I decided the real freedom was returning back to the simple game as created. The traveling started early, also.

Well we must be flying along, thanks very much for allowing us to stop over and share memories of your region.

*floats off into the sunset*
Thanks for hosting us!

Have fun!

"Here I go again on my own
Going down the only road I've ever know"
I'll be seeing you next time.
*starts motorcycle engine*
*puts on helmet and gloves*
*follows the gang*

Delta vega iv

Happy St Patrick's Day!

just noticed Grand Miltonia ceases to exist ... dang .... this nation is dissolving :(

Rest in peace, Grand Miltonia. :(

«12. . .328329330331332333334. . .336337»

Ad From Max

Providence: The new novel by Max Barry, creator of NationStates