by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Svyat Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

12345»

Greetings Leaders of Svyat,
My Name is Daniel Trittel, I am the Supreme Chairman of the Nation of Tetrian. As the Leader of my glorious Nation, I welcome all Nations to polite diplomatic discussions with the goal of bringing all the nations of our beautiful region closer together. But those who disturb regional peace should learn to fear all the power of my wonderful nation. Leader of all nations, send your diplomats, let us create a golden age together.

Daniel Trittel, Supreme Chairman of Tetrian.

(I hope my english isn't to bad, I try my best. I hope this Region will create good RP, I will soon send a summary of my Nation about is history and my desired location on the map of Svyat. I hope for the best and wish anyone fun and a good time.)

Pelecanus

Tetrian wrote:Greetings Leaders of Svyat,
My Name is Daniel Trittel, I am the Supreme Chairman of the Nation of Tetrian. As the Leader of my glorious Nation, I welcome all Nations to polite diplomatic discussions with the goal of bringing all the nations of our beautiful region closer together. But those who disturb regional peace should learn to fear all the power of my wonderful nation. Leader of all nations, send your diplomats, let us create a golden age together.

Daniel Trittel, Supreme Chairman of Tetrian.

(I hope my english isn't to bad, I try my best. I hope this Region will create good RP, I will soon send a summary of my Nation about is history and my desired location on the map of Svyat. I hope for the best and wish anyone fun and a good time.)

Welcome! Good to see at least one person has come from Menori. Regarding a map, I am creating a newer, higher resolution map, so both be excited for that, but also be patient.

Hello ☺☺

Greetings!

I send Greetings to the United States of Azgar,
as the Supreme Chairman of Tetrian I wish your nation a bright future. I want to send a delegation to your capital to start Diplomatic ties between our Nations, we shall seek peace and progress for the future of Svyat together.

Daniel Trittel, Supreme Chairman of Tetrian.

Azgar

The region map is coming along. I'd estimate it is 1/4-1/3 done. I am hand tracing and drawing it, so the procedure is time consuming at best. I'd be happy to post update pictures if requested.

Military emmeria

Well im Back pelecanus, in regards to the map. should we stick to what we did in menori? as in the history between Emmeria and pelecanus?

Military emmeria

And good job setting this up! Nice to know we will have some movement

Military emmeria wrote:Well im Back pelecanus, in regards to the map. should we stick to what we did in menori? as in the history between Emmeria and pelecanus?

We very much can, but the map has changed slightly. I'll be on discord later, so try there.

The map is about 25% done, but I have a full constitution that can be implemented when we have enough states.

Military emmeria

Pelecanus wrote:The map is about 25% done, but I have a full constitution that can be implemented when we have enough states.

Nice, Be sure to send me the map when you can so i can do what i did on the other map (cities and roads..)

Military emmeria wrote:Nice, Be sure to send me the map when you can so i can do what i did on the other map (cities and roads..)

Sure thing, will be a few weeks yet. Flag is going up in next hour.

First flag design is on regional discord now. I will be posting a poll on whether we should implement it.

Note that the poll above refers to the first flag on Discord.

With five minutes left, the vote is about to close, and with a 2-1-3 vote, the flag posted on Discord will be adopted at least for now as the flag of Svyat.

I hope you enjoy it, or at least have good renewal suggestions.

Sincerely,
Pelecanus

Post self-deleted by Pelecanus.

Greetings once-more Svyat,

I have altered the flag of Svyat to be more simple and elegant, with all founding seven nations represented (by colour/color), from left to right they are: Tetrian Yellow, Krelemnistan Red, Tastant Grey, Pelicanite Blue, Emmerian Blue, Constantalian Red and Azgar Grey/Purple. I do hope you like it better, but feel free to telegram me any opinions.

Pelecanus

Military emmeria

that is a great flag
good job

Greetings Pelecanus,

I like the flag and I am glad that you work so ambitious on the progress of Syvat. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely, Daniel Trittel, Supreme Chairman of Tetrian.

[nation][/nation]
Hello

I just got in into discord

Hello Svyat,

Back from a short hiatus, sorry for the wait.

Military emmeria

Nations of Svyat

As you all well may know, Pelecanus is developing our regional map and is due to be finished soon.
On their behalf i would like to confirm that if you wish to apply for a position on the map this is what you need to do:
1. Join Svyat Discord page
2. Message 'Republic of Military Emmeria' with the following information
- Type of Nation (Republic, Dictatorship..)
- Nations population (to be agreed upon)
- A brief history on the nation
- Lastly a proffered terrain for your nation (Costal, island, desert. ect.)

The sooner you send us this information the better the chances for a decent patch of land.
I will look to see the size on land granted based population and if it is agreed by The map creator.

As it has seemed to be a bit of a mission setting this up, myself as well as other former menorians are defiantly grateful for the hard work putting this together
I have seen the development of the map and it is a major step up from the one in the last region. i can assure you that you will not be disappointed.

A note to newer nations, the best way to get into the action would be on Discord.
Anyway sorry for the long message. But progress for sure in Svyat

- Emmeria

A further comment,

Please also send Emmeria a rough cultural equivalent, eg. Eastern European etc. The map will have cultural areas so this is crucial.

Thank you for your patience,

Pelecanus

Military emmeria

I will be online from tomorrow morning,
Haven't had a rest/sleep in 2 days from work, so After recharging my batteries and consuming a deadly amount of coffee
i should be able to help out over the weekend. as soon as i get a message i will reply as soon as i can

12345»

Advertisement