by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

St Abbaddon Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .201202203204205206207. . .228229»

We are a Kingdom that gained independence. We live in the isles of Oceania.

Now more Oceanic nations are trying to gain independence...Great. *Missiles are heard above the Kopmakian troops invading the new isle of Oceania*

The St Abbaddon Royal Army is deployed to safeguard the Rowandale Prosperity Zone. High tech anti air systems are deployed to protect the city's airspace while checkpoints are established at the city's entrances.

The Imperial Oceanic People wrote:
We have created the Oceanic Insurance Company. Need insurance call us! We love insurance.

.
All clients of Stickin Insurance Corporate, do not trust these liars. Their company has never been tested and their contracts have enough strings to snare a dragon. Stick with us, your long time friends. Stickin Insurance Corporation.

Rowandale co-prosperity zone

Niktobr wrote:The St Abbaddon Royal Army is deployed to safeguard the Rowandale Prosperity Zone. High tech anti air systems are deployed to protect the city's airspace while checkpoints are established at the city's entrances.

We stand by for the defense of the People of Rowandale and St Abbaddon!

Rowandale co-prosperity zone welcome to the club.

Club Members: Stratocratic-Anarchy Oceanic Empire
United Stickin
Hard Coast
The Imperial Oceanic People
Free meridia
Niktobr
Epoecuaotoe
Dragonisia
Greater Kopmakia
Haulbowline
Rowandale co-prosperity zone
Anyone else wanna join the Rowandale club?

I also welcome Brother Bishop and Kordesia for being good chums into the club

Stratocratic-Anarchy Oceanic Empire wrote:Club Members: Stratocratic-Anarchy Oceanic Empire
United Stickin
Hard Coast
The Imperial Oceanic People
Free meridia
Niktobr
Epoecuaotoe
Dragonisia
Greater Kopmakia
Haulbowline
Rowandale co-prosperity zone
Anyone else wanna join the Rowandale club?

me please

Stratocratic-Anarchy Oceanic Empire wrote:I also welcome Brother Bishop and Kordesia for being good chums into the club

thx my friend

Thanks guys. : )

Im 7th in St Abbaddon for most advanced defense force.

I'm 5th for best military.

Also the Prince has made some promising leads on the organization that he believes has been manipulating both sides of the conflict. Will reveal evidence once more concrete evidence is found.

Im 10th for military

also the Kopmakian war is over. They pulled out and a treaty was signed

The new Oceanic government begins creating tensions in the nation. As they legalize the idea of ritual sacrifice.

insurance went down

Mhm, see! Stickin Insurance Corporation, is the one you should stick with. - Stickin Insurance Corporation.

Incoming! Seems like another Oceanic nation rising.

Hard Coast wrote:Incoming! Seems like another Oceanic nation rising.

How many pieces is Oceania going to fall into? Should we be concerned about the lack of stability?

at least its not my-

I have gained independence! HAH!

oh shoot.

*Anarchist aircraft hover over the island nations of Great Sand and Cuvco*

Leuthen, "You won't be getting independence in Anarchist homeland easily!"

«12. . .201202203204205206207. . .228229»

Advertisement