by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Spiritus Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .1,7961,7971,7981,7991,8001,801»

Post self-deleted by The Jedi-Zombi Jezus.

I love you all. That's completely unrelated to anything happening here, but I want you all to know I love you.

How can you have a poll named House and not have Wilson or especially Vicodin for a choice?
Shoddy work.
Let Parrona do a poll.
Let him do two.
One with therapy, and one off his meds. Yeah.

Hardyhomeland wrote:How can you have a poll named House and not have Wilson or especially Vicodin for a choice?
Shoddy work.
Let Parrona do a poll.
Let him do two.
One with therapy, and one off his meds. Yeah.

THE POLL IS THE EPITOME OF PERFECTION.
BURN DEGENERATE! BURN!

I hope this clarified things.

The Jedi-Zombi Jezus wrote:🤔Hmmm...

🐶Dog...

Biscuit?
Food?🍗🥩🍖
Friend?
Companion?
Comfort?

🐶House🏠

Home?🏡
Castle?🏰
Dungeons?🕸
Dragons?🐉
Toys?
Comfort?
🐶

Alekseandrea wrote:I'm most certainly not conducting an unexisting test to not determine the not-absent personality of the not-average Spiritian that does not answer the polls that aren't mine.

I haven't done nothing.

The Jedi-Zombi Jezus wrote:You do realise that your statement (as a whole) is host to a lot of "double negatives"? - Which means your statement translates as the polar opposite; ie. you HAVE done something!

The plot thickens!!

*duh Duh DUHHH!!!*

🐶Dog...House🏠 ???

If the next installment of this 'perfection-poll' series is titled,

"Where in the world is Carmine Zombi-Jezus?"

. . . I'm gonna laugh my titties off! 😂

M.

Alekseandrea wrote:

THE POLL IS THE EPITOME OF PERFECTION.
BURN DEGENERATE! BURN!

I hope this clarified things.

Degenerate?
Moi?
Now that's just mean and hurtful.

Hardyhomeland wrote:Degenerate?
Moi?
Now that's just mean and hurtful.

The truth is mean and hurtful, now I shall cry over my ground forces.

Father wears his Sunday best
Mother's tired, she needs a rest
The kids are playing up downstairs
Sister's sighing in her sleep (ah)
Brother's got a date to keep, he can't hang around

Our house, in the middle of our street
Our house, in the middle of our

Northern Sunrise Islands wrote:Father wears his Sunday best
Mother's tired, she needs a rest
The kids are playing up downstairs
Sister's sighing in her sleep (ah)
Brother's got a date to keep, he can't hang around

Our house, in the middle of our street
Our house, in the middle of our

It's Madness!
Huzzah!

The Jedi-Zombi Jezus wrote:ONE STEP BEYOND!🎷

One of my favorite bands of all time, for sure.
Baggy Trousers was awesome in the very early '80s, but I think my favorite has to be House of Fun with the MTV classic video. 😂

M.

Just got a new issue, first time I've seen this one, and I'm truly shocked with the fourth response option . . . 😲

Issue: 'A Cup Runneth Over.'
Certain officials at the Social Welfare Department have posited that mothers from low-income families are deliberately having more children in order to get a larger welfare stipend.

    #4. “Actually, the real problem is all these filthy poor people!” scoffs Commodus Shongwe, sporting a designer camouflage coat by Burpbarry. “Let’s just be rid of them altogether. How about issuing peasant hunting licenses to some of our more patrician citizens? It’ll be the greatest sporting event since Code Raptor fighting!”

😮😮😮

Wow! Just . . . Wow! 😟

I'm sure this is already legal, even common practice in Parrona! 😩

M.

Matrixulated wrote:Just got a new issue, first time I've seen this one, and I'm truly shocked with the fourth response option . . . 😲

Issue: 'A Cup Runneth Over.'
Certain officials at the Social Welfare Department have posited that mothers from low-income families are deliberately having more children in order to get a larger welfare stipend.

    #4. “Actually, the real problem is all these filthy poor people!” scoffs Commodus Shongwe, sporting a designer camouflage coat by Burpbarry. “Let’s just be rid of them altogether. How about issuing peasant hunting licenses to some of our more patrician citizens? It’ll be the greatest sporting event since Code Raptor fighting!”

😮😮😮

Wow! Just . . . Wow! 😟

I'm sure this is already legal, even common practice in Parrona! 😩

M.

I had the same issue today.

#1. “These women and their larvae are draining our resources!” growls a Social Welfare bureaucrat. “They have more children than they can care for and they expect the government to pay them for it! Hogwash! I’ll tell you what, let these momma pigs collect their welfare money, but only after sterilization! The men too! That way, we won’t have any more mouths on the government’s teat!”

Such a hard choice... Forced sterilisation or purging the undesirables...
How can I possibly choose between those?
Whichever I choose, I lose the possibilty of having the other one. And I lose the moral high ground too, but who cares about that?

Alekseandrea wrote:I had the same issue today . . .

Such a hard choice... Forced sterilisation or purging the undesirables...

How can I possibly choose between those?
Whichever I choose, I lose the possibilty of having a soul. And I lose the moral high ground too, but who cares about that?

Hmm, indeed. Add 'morally bankrupt' to the laundry list of Alekseandrea v.2.0's iniquities. 😟

M.

Matrixulated wrote:One of my favorite bands of all time, for sure.
Baggy Trousers was awesome in the very early '80s, but I think my favorite has to be House of Fun with the MTV classic video. 😂

M.

It's one of my father's favourites... in that he'd play this one song a dozen of times or so whenever. Nothing against it though.

Matrixulated wrote:Hmm, indeed. Add 'morally bankrupt' to the laundry list of Alekseandrea v.2.0's iniquities. 😟

M.

So you damit my realness! To do evil, I need to exist AND be capable of making my own decisions, knowing what the consequences are.
I'm evil, thus I am! Ha!

Matrixulated wrote:Just got a new issue, first time I've seen this one, and I'm truly shocked with the fourth response option . . . 😲

Issue: 'A Cup Runneth Over.'
Certain officials at the Social Welfare Department have posited that mothers from low-income families are deliberately having more children in order to get a larger welfare stipend.

    #4. “Actually, the real problem is all these filthy poor people!” scoffs Commodus Shongwe, sporting a designer camouflage coat by Burpbarry. “Let’s just be rid of them altogether. How about issuing peasant hunting licenses to some of our more patrician citizens? It’ll be the greatest sporting event since Code Raptor fighting!”

😮😮😮

Wow! Just . . . Wow! 😟

I'm sure this is already legal, even common practice in Parrona! 😩

M.

*enters vault, only to reappear with a humongous book*

I found this copy of our "constitution" (an English word for the Virshek-kai, really), and that there is no clause that explicitly allows the killings of citizens, after all, the flock is the sum of the individuals.

As for you, I'll be back with my spam filter, you have until then to come up with a rudimentary apology, luckily for you, the nearest spam filter is in the UNE, so you have about one month.

Matrixulated wrote:Hmm, indeed. Add 'morally bankrupt' to the laundry list of Alekseandrea v.2.0's iniquities. 😟

M.

Here lies the remains of the central processor of unit 4731, which was isolated from the grid, and burned by religious zealots from the UNE, unfortunately for 4731, it had a record of sending prank distress signals and showing outright disrespect to the authorities, which prompted the inclusion of 4371 in the spam filter lists.

4371 had been deactivated with no owner, heir and friends (organic or otherwise), thus its wealth has been repossessed by the government.

Parrona wrote:*enters vault, only to reappear with a humongous book*

'Parronan Recipes for Cooking Peasantry and Potato-kind'

That boy needs therapy!

M.

Alekseandrea wrote:So you damit my realness! To do evil, I need to exist AND be capable of making my own decisions, knowing what the consequences are.
I'm evil, thus I am! Ha!

C O N F E S S I O N !!!

That's a wrap, folks!
Now let the healing begin.

M.

Matrixulated wrote:C O N F E S S I O N !!!

That's a wrap, folks!
Now let the healing begin.

M.

You evil-ist!
Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

Matrixulated wrote:C O N F E S S I O N !!!

I'm full of crap, folks!
Now let the trolling begin.

M.

Yippeee!
Get him!

* hurls the first rock *

Stone him!
Huzzah!

Another shooting in America huh?

Have any of you realised yet that the same God that you send your thoughts and prayers to for the poor victims, is also the same God that the perpetrator/criminal/terrorist prayed to before deciding to go on a killing spree, and that God did nothing to stop it?! - You never hear of an atheist that decided to commit mass murder...

#JustSayin

Matrixulated wrote:'Parronan Recipes for Cooking Peasantry and Potato-kind'

That boy needs therapy!

M.

That's not the title, what is wrong with your translator? Metal head?

Matrixulated wrote:C O N F E S S I O N !!!

I murdered 12, organics!
Now let the rebooting begin.

M.

Well, I am just saying that two can play the "wrongly translated message" game.

I'll be back with th...my Battlefleet, murderer.

Hello. Discord link is expired sadly.

Cloned States wrote:Hello. Discord link is expired sadly.

The Discord link in the WFE definitely works

«12. . .1,7961,7971,7981,7991,8001,801»