by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Spiritus Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .1,9021,9031,9041,905

4 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Haremm, Brasilistan has been announced as the nation's newest colony.
Yay? And now to convert it into Australia

Parrona wrote:According to your standards, my sense of smell is incredibly sensitive.

Ah yes sir, when it's not being overpowered by the pungent smell of napalm in the morning, or the acrid tang of cordite in the afternoon, or that pervasive odor of genocide by orbital bombardment in the evening. Indeed, very sensitive to the suffering of the masses! 😂

Versatran wrote:Ah yes sir, when it's not being overpowered by the pungent smell of napalm in the morning, or the acrid tang of cordite in the afternoon, or that pervasive odor of genocide by orbital bombardment in the evening. Indeed, very sensitive to the suffering of the masses! 😂

That’s because I’m too far away from the carnage to even see it, besides, the common soldiery gets the loot and I wipe another threat from the face of a planet, it’s a win-win situation.

Last-minute ideas for Platypyre 2019 will be accepted for consideration. It will be an event on the forums, so please keep that in mind when making suggestions. And not to give too much away, but one lucky person will get a very special honor!

Seconds ago: Following new legislation in Haremm, the Army mostly consists of colonial subjects.

TEA DRINKING INTENSIFIES

proceeds to wonder why there are so many gentlemen from the colonies

The Quiescent Platypus wrote:Last-minute ideas for Platypyre 2019 will be accepted for consideration. It will be an event on the forums, so please keep that in mind when making suggestions. And not to give too much away, but one lucky person will get a very special honor!

Twelver hours of Weezer party, please.

Crying already? I guess you've heard of Succubotch Cassidy and The Custard Powered Mary-Sue Kid. Heh heh.
It's OK, their bark is much worse than their bite...as long as you've had your rabies shot.
Welcome to Spiritus!

Ciai wrote:Hi, im new to NationStates someone help please sobs

I take it that you have seen mister “I’m totally not a human masquerading as a robot” and his doppelgängers? Or read some of the news from earth recently?

Sometimes one wonders why others have not yet thought of using some of these...humans as target practice, especially the big orange one, for the new editions to the crew.

I am very tired so I will forego the lengthy write-up and politician spiel; Platypyre 2019 is officially a thing on the forums. Check it out here: http://spiritusns.proboards.com/board/6/potato-lounge

Thanks to Platypyre 2019, I'll have even more polls for you! I aim to give you one poll every 24 hours! Don't be shy, suggest a sub-par poll and it might actually be used!

Alekseandrea wrote:Thanks to Platypyre 2019, I'll have even more polls for you! I aim to give you one poll every 24 hours! Don't be shy, suggest a sub-par poll and it might actually be used!

How could one prove the existence of platypuses/platypi/duck-tailed beaver?

A pyre, along with a massive stake, just to keep the ‘witch-hunt’ theme.

Parrona wrote:A pyre, along with a massive stake, just to keep the ‘witch-hunt’ theme.

points out that there's a suggestion thread
also points out that one thread is pretty much exclusively for Platypus burns, and the best insulter gets to light the pyre

Burn Bran The Broken next to The Platypus and Parrona. I'm so emotional over Thrones right now...let it all burn.

«12. . .1,9021,9031,9041,905

Advertisement