by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Smitzburg Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .4567

Smitzburg wrote:Well, its the 1950, but i get what you mean about that, but what do you mean what type RPing?

Well what actual RP is going to be going on? Thread RP? RMB RP? Offsite RP? Telegram RP?

Gotsborg wrote:Well what actual RP is going to be going on? Thread RP? RMB RP? Offsite RP? Telegram RP?

Oooooh, RMB, probably get discord eventually, btw do you want a government position?

Smitzburg wrote:Oooooh, RMB, probably get discord eventually, btw do you want a government position?

I recommend avoiding discord for RPing with a 50 foot pole. Discord kills regions, I've seen it happen before and wouldn't want it to occur again. I think if we're doing RMB rp we should also make TGs fair game for RPing actual private communications IC.

Smitzburg

And sure I'll take a position, I guess.

Smitzburg

Gotsborg wrote:And sure I'll take a position, I guess.

OK, what?

Smitzburg wrote:OK, what?

Whatever you care to give me, though maybe not something with a lot of responsibility. I am in other RPs as well so can only give some attention to this.

Smitzburg

make interesting polls when there is no current one

Post by Gotsborg suppressed by Azadliq2.

(its actually a ram)

Smitzburg

Hey, judt joined last night before i wemt to bed. Same some of you guys on the forum and wanted to check thos place out.

Smitzburg

Sant nicolau wrote:Hey, judt joined last night before i wemt to bed. Same some of you guys on the forum and wanted to check thos place out.

Hello!

Any military RP's up and running for the region?

Is this going to be going anywhere? I'd like to stay if yes but have other places I could go if not.

Gotsborg wrote:Is this going to be going anywhere? I'd like to stay if yes but have other places I could go if not.

Hopefully, tbh I have no experience running a region.

Sant nicolau wrote:Any military RP's up and running for the region?

We will be creating an RP once the cartographer comes back.

Smitzburg wrote:Hopefully, tbh I have no experience running a region.

Advice?

Smitzburg wrote:Advice?

Honestly the best advice I can give is just start. When making a new region most of the early RP is going to be of poor quality either way so itís better to just start as soon as possible and improve on it.

Smitzburg

Gotsborg wrote:Honestly the best advice I can give is just start. When making a new region most of the early RP is going to be of poor quality either way so itís better to just start as soon as possible and improve on it.

This weekend it is then.

Greetings Smitzburg, we are here from the Laraniem Allied Army Corps and Liberator Armies. We have come to bring your region back to you and remove Lily forces. We had a bit of a timing problem and so we could not do this at the time we planned, but within 4-5 hours at the next update the region will be yours, and we'll move out again.

Sincerely,

Bobbleheads, General of the LAAC

«12. . .4567

Advertisement