by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Singapore Island Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1213141516171819»

Azumi Gozen wrote:Another day in paradise. The sun actually came out after being overcast for almost a week.

The weather's great, but I am dying with loads of uni work. This week, every day I'm going to have a meeting... (Ironically, I still have some time to go to NS, but to be fair, it was during my breaks)

Goodness help me.

Garden at 6th Mile Road wrote:The weather's great, but I am dying with loads of uni work. This week, every day I'm going to have a meeting... (Ironically, I still have some time to go to NS, but to be fair, it was during my breaks)

Goodness help me.

I do know what you are going through, but TG I finished with all that in 2007. In retrospect, I'd sort of like to go back to my Uni days as opposed to being a working stiff these days.

Azumi Gozen wrote:I do know what you are going through, but TG I finished with all that in 2007. In retrospect, I'd sort of like to go back to my Uni days as opposed to being a working stiff these days.

I heard that quite a lot too, haha. :P

Your PSLE days are tough? Wait until N Level or O Levels.

Your Sec 4/5 is tough? Wait until JC/Poly/ITE.

Your JC/Poly/ITE days are bad? Wait until NS.

Ohh, your NS days are tough? But not as bad as Uni.

Oh, your Uni days are bad? Work will keep you un-free.

So for now, just enjoying my first year days, until the internship comes along.

Well, have fun where and when you can.

Conspirators conspiring conspiracies

Hello! I live in Singapore!

Konichiwa!

Conspirators conspiring conspiracies

Voorzichtigheid wrote:Seriously? Oh, man, I probably have been thinking wrong all these time. :/ My perception was that you can go into one region, gather influence there, and come back to another region to liberate that place. Granted, the influence starts to drop, but it won't drop immediately like Residency.

Ok, I kind of get that now, oops. So you can have 100,000+ Influence in one region, but that doesn't mean anything here? *Sad face*

You just think from the defender perspective. Imagine raider would be able to accumulate influence in other regions and then just jump to a new region and use their influence for raiding. So the rule that influence can't be carried over to other regions definitely makes sense.

(I personally just don't like how the influence rankings are calculated. There should be both a 'total interregional influence' and a 'regional influence for the current region')

Conspirators conspiring conspiracies wrote:Hello! I live in Singapore!

Hi, welcome!

hellooo I lived in singapore for a few months once because of my dad's job it was cool people.

regarding that rmb topic racial quota sounds interesting to discuss is there any context?

Greetings from the region of Reddit Malaysia. We will be holding our official regional council meeting to formalise the creation and launch of Reddit Malaysia Regional Council on 9pm (GMT +8)/1pm (GMT +0) 22nd December 2017. All nation representatives and dignitaries are welcomed to observe. For more information, please join our Discord: https://discord.gg/w3ZyCQz. Thank you!

I wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year

War economy and Voorzichtigheid

Hello!

Welcome to Singapore Island, Quica. I hope that you will enjoy your stay with us.

Azumi Gozen wrote:Welcome to Singapore Island, Quica. I hope that you will enjoy your stay with us.

So, what do we do over here?

Quica wrote:So, what do we do over here?

Maybe talk or something.

Quica wrote:So, what do we do over here?

We could establish a regional government or the like.

War economy wrote:Maybe talk or something.

That helps. :)

Azumi Gozen wrote:We could establish a regional government or the like.
That helps. :)

Hmm. If it's possible.

Like you know form a Parliament.

1) Everyone can create a political party or join a existing one.

2) Every nation will be allowed one seat each, regardless of WA membership
How does it sound?

War economy

Quica wrote:Hmm. If it's possible.

Like you know form a Parliament.

1) Everyone can create a political party or join a existing one.

2) Every nation will be allowed one seat each, regardless of WA membership
How does it sound?

  • Parliament - Good

  • Political Parties - Must have three founding members to establish

  • Parliament of the Whole - Good

Post self-deleted by Quica.

I will create the first one, it's going to be called the Socialist Party.

The aim of it would be to reduce income and social inequalities across Singapore Island. Though we also support a free market economy.

Azumi Gozen and War economy

Quica wrote:I will create the first one, it's going to be called the Socialist Party.

The aim of it would be to reduce income and social inequalities across Singapore Island. Though we also support a free market economy.

Who are the other two founding members of your party? For a Party to be recognized, there has to be a cohesive thought joining people together, otherwise singularity of thought would enable any one to proclaim a party of one.

War economy

I will create the second one, it's going to be called the Free Market Alliance (FMA).

(I am roleplaying as USA if they went too far-right economically)

The aim of it would be to increase the GINI coefficients across Singapore Island, raising inequality and 'promoting competition'.

The logic here is that the injured, sick and disabled will definitely pick themselves up by their own bootstraps if given a big shove. It's not as if they can't find work because they are unable to.

Businesses (who are considered citizens in our country) will clearly donate out of the goodness of their hearts to help the common man, and won't exploit their employees or do irreversible damage to the environment in the name of petty profit. As such, all worker and climate protections, as well as corporate taxes should be scrapped.

Nations that oppose such views will be liberated for their resources and given business-friendly replacement governments.

Who's with me?/s

Azumi Gozen wrote:Who are the other two founding members of your party? For a Party to be recognized, there has to be a cohesive thought joining people together, otherwise singularity of thought would enable any one to proclaim a party of one.

Eh... that's a start.

You can't join a party if one doesn't already exist.

Malay-singapore

Hello I am a Singaporean waiting to gain access to the main region.

Malay-singapore wrote:Hello I am a Singaporean waiting to gain access to the main region.

Welcome to Singapore Island. Unfortunately that will take some time as your credentials are examined and verified. In the meantime, sit back and relax. Here, have a Luau Coconut.

Malay-singapore

Azumi Gozen wrote:Welcome to Singapore Island. Unfortunately that will take some time as your credentials are examined and verified. In the meantime, sit back and relax. Here, have a Luau Coconut.

Thank you, and i will try to enjoy my stay.

«12. . .1213141516171819»

Advertisement