by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Renegade Islands Alliance Regional Message Board

Search...

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .8,2478,2488,2498,2508,2518,2528,253. . .8,3528,353»

As banks begin going bankrupt due to poor buisness practices, the underfunded government attempts to bail out most of the major corporations, only to use up most of it's budget and accomplish little to nothing. As the economy slowly and painfully crumbles again, a few multitrillionaires assist LD by donating massive amounts of money. This gets the economy back on it's feet, but the fallout is very long term. An influx of homeless people in shantytowns leads to the government passing legislation to manditarily deport anyone who has a fixed income of below $3000 a year, or anyone who is declared homeless by the newly created "Residence Inspection Agency."

Ti

The Edglord's Utopia of Libertaria Democratia wrote:As banks begin going bankrupt due to poor buisness practices, the underfunded government attempts to bail out most of the major corporations, only to use up most of it's budget and accomplish little to nothing. As the economy slowly and painfully crumbles again, a few multitrillionaires assist LD by donating massive amounts of money. This gets the economy back on it's feet, but the fallout is very long term. An influx of homeless people in shantytowns leads to the government passing legislation to manditarily deport anyone who has a fixed income of below $3000 a year, or anyone who is declared homeless by the newly created "Residence Inspection Agency."

The Empire would like to volunteer sanctuary for the deported at no charge to your government.

I approved a resolution commending the Rejected Realms, let's hope it gets enough approvals to be able to be voted on later on1

Alhurriat walssalam

The Edglord's Utopia of Libertaria Democratia wrote:As banks begin going bankrupt due to poor buisness practices, the underfunded government attempts to bail out most of the major corporations, only to use up most of it's budget and accomplish little to nothing. As the economy slowly and painfully crumbles again, a few multitrillionaires assist LD by donating massive amounts of money. This gets the economy back on it's feet, but the fallout is very long term. An influx of homeless people in shantytowns leads to the government passing legislation to manditarily deport anyone who has a fixed income of below $3000 a year, or anyone who is declared homeless by the newly created "Residence Inspection Agency."

Well accept those deported at no charge to your government

The Imperial Realm of Candro wrote:Well accept those deported at no charge to your government

At least attempt to make your offer sound a little bit different from mine.

The Imperials of The Sith Empire of Korriban wrote:At least attempt to make your offer sound a little bit different from mine.

I'm fairly certain were offering the same thing
Someone needs to work the plantations

The Imperial Realm of Candro wrote:I'm fairly certain were offering the same thing
Someone needs to work the plantations

Come now, can you think of nothing more useful you can use them for?

The Imperials of The Sith Empire of Korriban wrote:Come now, can you think of nothing more useful you can use them for?

Slave soldiers tend to not fight like the military youth or regular soldiers and need to be bribed to actually exhibit loyalty or bravery.

The Imperial Realm of Candro wrote:Slave soldiers tend to not fight like the military youth or regular soldiers and need to be bribed to actually exhibit loyalty or bravery.

Still lacking in imagination.

The Edglord's Utopia of Libertaria Democratia wrote:As banks begin going bankrupt due to poor buisness practices, the underfunded government attempts to bail out most of the major corporations, only to use up most of it's budget and accomplish little to nothing. As the economy slowly and painfully crumbles again, a few multitrillionaires assist LD by donating massive amounts of money. This gets the economy back on it's feet, but the fallout is very long term. An influx of homeless people in shantytowns leads to the government passing legislation to manditarily deport anyone who has a fixed income of below $3000 a year, or anyone who is declared homeless by the newly created "Residence Inspection Agency."


_ --

Scandinavia sees your problem

Imports you stuff for free*

The Imperial Realm of Candro wrote:Slave soldiers tend to not fight like the military youth or regular soldiers and need to be bribed to actually exhibit loyalty or bravery.


_ -- *Sees what your doing, Secret spy plains*

End the slavery....

The Federal Republic of RepublicofScandinavia wrote:_ -- *Sees what your doing, Secret spy plains*
End the slavery....

I would recommend staying far away from Imperial territory.

The Edglord's Utopia of Libertaria Democratia wrote:Might I suggest, if you have multiple things to say, say them all in one post. Also, it wouldn't hurt to spell check once in a while.


I can't spell certain words very well... Most of the time I can though

The Imperials of The Sith Empire of Korriban wrote:I would recommend staying far away from Imperial territory.


Are you slavery _ --

*eyes you*

My aircraft can go almost to space, And can't be detected... This is not a thret

threat*

The Federal Republic of RepublicofScandinavia wrote:Are you slavery _ --
*eyes you*
My aircraft can go almost to space, And can't be detected... This is not a thret

Imperial reach is greater then you might think. And our ability to detect unwanted eavesdroppers most likely trumps your ability to spy successfully.

Yes, we have slaves in Korriban.

Post self-deleted by RepublicofScandinavia.

Post self-deleted by RepublicofScandinavia.

The Federal Republic of RepublicofScandinavia wrote:Don't Underestimate the scandi's
(Is space empires and tech allowed in this role play?)

No. I am not in space. My Empire has space based things as more of a skin. My equipment isn't more powerful then modern tech.

The Imperials of The Sith Empire of Korriban wrote:No. I am not in space. My Empire has space based things as more of a skin. My equipment isn't more powerful then modern tech.


Ok, Good

*Shows you how powerful we are*

Guns and Weapons
Walls and defenses that shoot rapid bullets
Millions of AA guns so people cant hurt the cities
1 Million of soldiers(Much stronger in war, Draft) (Billions is too OP, face it)
over 50 Thousands warplanes that are strong
Spy planes... (No info cus spy planes...)
Tanks Tons of tanks

We have a draft to add millions of fit for service people
and more =)

We do

The Federal Republic of RepublicofScandinavia wrote:*Shows you how powerful we are*
Guns and Weapons
Walls and defenses that shoot rapid bullets
Millions of AA guns so people cant hurt the cities
1 Million of soldiers(Much stronger in war, Draft) (Billions is too OP, face it)
over 50 Thousands warplanes that are strong
Spy planes... (No info cus spy planes...)
Tanks Tons of tanks
We have a draft to add millions of fit for service people
and more =)
We do


Navy is awsome

Also we have flying warships that drop bombs and shoot

an more

The Federal Republic of RepublicofScandinavia wrote:Are you slavery _ --
*eyes you*
My aircraft can go almost to space, And can't be detected... This is not a thret

This is a modern tech with just the tiniest bit of post modern tech. Just for future reference...

«12. . .8,2478,2488,2498,2508,2518,2528,253. . .8,3528,353»