by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Renegade Islands Alliance Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .8,4778,4788,4798,480

Election day has just opened in Flowrisa.

Southern Moshii

The Republic of CGI wrote:*The original CGI fleet has been mostly destroyed or disabled from sustained fire. The reinforcements arrive and begin punishing the TIEs with anti air guns while some of the heavier ships pound the fort with heavy cannons*

*The Imperial fleet turns to engage the new arrivals. The fort has sustained massive damage and most of the heavy cannons are offline.*

*the TIE defender squadron pulls back to Fondor city*

The Second Byzantine Empire of Flowrisa wrote:Election day has just opened in Flowrisa.

*votes for Palpatine*

Southern Moshii

The Imperials of The Sith Empire of Korriban wrote:*votes for Palpatine*

Lol imagine that Emperor Palpatine actually did get elected....

By a 50.01% majority.

:P

The Sith Empire of Korriban

The Spania province has voted for BDP candidate Zora Dineva.

The Imperials of The Sith Empire of Korriban wrote:*The Imperial fleet turns to engage the new arrivals. The fort has sustained massive damage and most of the heavy cannons are offline.*

*the TIE defender squadron pulls back to Fondor city*

*The ships for anti aircraft weapons at the TIEs until they are out of range and then turn their focus to engage the Imperial fleet, with subs moving forward first to blast the approaching ships with torpedos and hopefully cripple them before they can do much to the CGI fleet*
*Landing crafts drop off CGI troops in and out of Armored troop vehicles and light tanks which split into two groups with one to reinforce the push and the other to capture the fort*

Constantinople, Greece, and Bulgaria has voted for BDP candidate Zora Dineva.

Lanaia and Rome has voted for the BPP candidate Čamil Vuković.

The Second Byzantine Empire of Flowrisa wrote:Constantinople, Greece, and Bulgaria has voted for BDP candidate Zora Dineva.

Lanaia and Rome has voted for the BPP candidate Čamil Vuković.

Flowrisa has elected BDP candidate Zora Dineva with a 61.86% majority. She will be sworn in on August 27th.

Southern Moshii and The Northern Cresent

The Republic of CGI wrote:*The ships for anti aircraft weapons at the TIEs until they are out of range and then turn their focus to engage the Imperial fleet, with subs moving forward first to blast the approaching ships with torpedos and hopefully cripple them before they can do much to the CGI fleet*
*Landing crafts drop off CGI troops in and out of Armored troop vehicles and light tanks which split into two groups with one to reinforce the push and the other to capture the fort*

*Imperial subs engage hostile forces. The large Imperial fleet opens fire on the CGI ships.*

*the AT-AT focuses on the tanks, and artillery shells the troop transports*

well the time has come where i go much more inactive over fall and winter as i moved into campus today.

The Imperials of The Sith Empire of Korriban wrote:*Imperial subs engage hostile forces. The large Imperial fleet opens fire on the CGI ships.*

*the AT-AT focuses on the tanks, and artillery shells the troop transports*

*Ships deploy depth charges to blow up the Imperial Subs, CGI subs form a semi-circle around the enemy fleet and launch torpedoes from many directions at them. Ships exchange fire with the enemy fleet*

The Imperials of The Sith Empire of Korriban wrote:*The Imperial fleet turns to engage the new arrivals. The fort has sustained massive damage and most of the heavy cannons are offline.*

*the TIE defender squadron pulls back to Fondor city*

*The Candronese Squad requests orders*

Manson is here. :P

New Alossa

The Holy Wood of Marilyn Manson Fan wrote:Manson is here. :P

Didn't I see you on Discord in our server?

Marilyn Manson Fan

Wow the day I move onto campus we have more people arrive to the region

Jute, Flowrisa, Dixadoing, Deathfall, and 1 otherThe Northern Cresent

yeah im back btw

Dixadoing

The Democratic Republic of Deathfall wrote:yeah im back btw

*declares national holiday to celebrate*

Flowrisa

*Meanwhile an archaeological dig in an ancient Kzarian mausoleum has found a well preserved book, presumably some sort of holy text, written in an unknown script interred within the hallowed halls. This script, hypothesized to be an abugida or an logographic text, predictions about it contains and what language it is in is being hotly debated*

Well I prepared for RMU football team to have another 2-8 season again and lose to a D3 school while we are D1 like last year. Well Women's basketball will make NCAA tournament and women's hockey is 7th in US. Men's hockey should be ranked. Biggest hockey rival is Penn State. And men basketball Beat Kentucky in 2013

*Conglagateias's economy began failing as its oil intake drops by 40%,the populace was livid after the war with Candro,and communists clashed with democrats in the streets.*

The Democratic States of Conglagateia wrote:*Conglagateias's economy began failing as its oil intake drops by 40%,the populace was livid after the war with Candro,and communists clashed with democrats in the streets.*

*Candro pays no mind to the collaspe of the Conglagateian's economy*

«12. . .8,4778,4788,4798,480