Hi everyone, unfortunately due to some irl stuff that's come up this week I can't commit to finishing the Give It A Go event, sorry about that if you were looking forward to it!
I've already set up the clues needed for the scavenger hunt so if you'd started searching then that will still be happening, but I will extend the time to find the answer to 2 weeks ^.^
Happy 10Bn population Honeydewistania 😄
I started to write the constitution of Nekhuser-Ra, and I'm wondering if anyone here has tried to write one, and I'd appreciate a lot if someone that has done something similar would give me some tips or ideas xDDDD I'm having fun with this :P
Nekhuser-Ra is the gift of the Sacred river Ihshesep for all Nekhusites and the gift of the Nekhusites for Refugia and all humanity. This is Nekhuser-Ra, eternal homeland for the Nekhusites and message of peace and love to all peoples. At the dawn of history, human consciousness was born and flourished in the hearts of our ancestors, guided by the Natjārü, whose good will came together to found the first central state that regulated and organized the life of the Nekhusites on the banks of the Ihshesep. Since then, our society has grown in heart and mind. Our scales are balanced. Ma'at prevails. Everyone is equal before the eyes of the Natjārü, so that everyone shall have the same opportunities and shall be judged equally. Now, We write a constitution that paves the way for the future, and that is consistent with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. We write a constitution that safeguards our freedoms and protects the nation and national unity against all threats. We write a constitution that ensures equal rights and duties without any discrimination. We are the citizens. We are the Nekhusite people, sovereign in a sovereign homeland. This is our will and this is the constitution of our revolution. This is our Constitution.
Nekhuser-Ra is the gift of the Sacred river Ihshesep for all Nekhusites and the gift of the Nekhusites for Refugia and all humanity.
This is Nekhuser-Ra, eternal homeland for the Nekhusites and message of peace and love to all peoples.
At the dawn of history, human consciousness was born and flourished in the hearts of our ancestors, guided by the Natjārü, whose good will came together to found the first central state that regulated and organized the life of the Nekhusites on the banks of the Ihshesep.
Since then, our society has grown in heart and mind. Our scales are balanced. Ma'at prevails.
Everyone is equal before the eyes of the Natjārü, so that everyone shall have the same opportunities and shall be judged equally.
Now, We write a constitution that paves the way for the future, and that is consistent with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
We write a constitution that safeguards our freedoms and protects the nation and national unity against all threats.
We write a constitution that ensures equal rights and duties without any discrimination.
We are the citizens.
We are the Nekhusite people, sovereign in a sovereign homeland.
This is our will and this is the constitution of our revolution.
This is our Constitution.
Article 0: The Sacred People's Republic of Nekhuser-Ra
1. The Sacred People's Republic of Nekhuser-Ra is a Democratic Socialist state and the sovereignty reside and will always reside on the Nekhusitan people, expressing the will and interests of the workers, peasants and intellectuals, of the workers of all nations and ethnic groups in the country.
2. The Maat's Embrace is based on the indissoluble unity of the Nekhusitan Nation, the common and indivisible homeland of all Nekhusites, and recognizes and guarantees the right to autonomy of the nationalities and regions that comprise it and the solidarity between all of them.
3. The Mädu Natjär is the state's official language. All Nekhusites have the duty to know it and the right to use it. Regional languages must be first recognized by The Council of the Sun to be also official. Thus, nowadays, the Makhtaít language, spoken in the Makhtaur-Bykhauet region; the Rian'n Kemi language of the South Lasharikh region and the Yastalasir language, of the Iakham-Shabara region, are also recognized as official languages of the state of Nekhuser-Ra.
4. The richness of the different languages and linguistic modalities of Nekhuser-Ra is a cultural heritage that will be the object of special respect and protection.
5. The state capital is the Sacred city of Niüt-Wahred.
6. The state motto is "Wën er khan'a kaht, Nätjāru khen'ny Remätj", written in latinized Mädu Natjär, which translates to: "Together we work, the Gods and the People".
7. Citizens and public authorities are subject to the Maat's Embrace and the rest of the legal system.
8. Our actual state leader is Hor-Sakhemkhet Meryamānah I, selected a year ago by the Council of the Sun. The title of leader can be revoked at anytime by the Council of the Sun, if approved by majority.
9. The official religion of the state is the Shakheb-Shewty, also named, Sen-Natjāry. It has zero influence and power over the official institutions of the state, this is just an honorary title.
10. Nekhuser-Ra participates in international cooperation for the safeguarding of peace and human rights and for the development of society.
11. The flag of Nekhuser-Ra consists of three vertical stripes, Golden Yellow, Pure White and Crimson blood, each of the same width. In the central stripe there is the Sacred golden falcon grasping 2 Shenu Rings, representing the eternal protection. Above the head of the Sacred golden falcon it is the Sun Disc, and it's center there is the symbol of the Communist Revolution of Nekhuser-Ra. Over it, written in a cartouche, in the Sacred scripture of Mädu Natjär, it is the word "Khemit", meaning world. On top of everything is the Golden feather of Ma'at, representing the cosmic order of the universe above all.
Article I: Fundamental Rights and Duties
Section A: Of fundamental rights and public freedoms
1. The dignity of the person, the inviolable rights that are inherent to them, the free development of the personality, respect for the law and the rights of others are the foundation of political order and social peace.
2. No one shall be discriminated by any means. Any opinion or political view that contradicts this statement is considered as Hate Speech and is punishable following the laws of the moment and the resolution of juridic sentences. The State will take all necessary measures to eliminate all forms of discrimination, and the law will regulate the establishment of an independent commission for this purpose.
3. Every person has the right to the free development of their personality, as long as they do not violate the rights of others or violate the constitutional order or the moral law. Every person has the right to life and physical integrity. All forms of torture are imprescriptible crimes. The freedom of the person is inviolable.
4. Nekhusite nationality is acquired, retained and lost in accordance with the provisions of the law. No native Nekhusites may be deprived of their nationality.
5. Nekhusites legally come of age at twenty.
6. The state guarantees the freedom of faith for every Nekhusite and no one is allowed, by any means, to force any faith on anyone.
7. Everyone has the right to freely express and disseminate their opinion orally, in writing and through images, and to obtain information without hindrance from sources accessible to all. Freedom of the press and freedom of information by radio, television and cinematography will be guaranteed. Censorship is prohibited. These rights have their limits in the provisions of the general laws, in the legal provisions adopted for the protection of youth and in the right to personal honor. Art and science, research and scientific teaching are free. Freedom of education does not exempt from loyalty to the Constitution.
8. No one may be forced, against his conscience, to carry out armed military service. No civilian has the right to own firearms. The regulation will be done by a federal law.
9. The human body is inviolable. Any assault, desecration or mutilation of the body is punishable by law. Organ trafficking is prohibited, and no medical or scientific experiment can be carried out without the free consent of the subject, in accordance with the principles established in the medical field, following the regulations of the law.
10. The privacy of the home is inviolable. Except in cases of danger or calls for help, it is not allowed to access, inspect, monitor or record the home except by a court order that specifies the place, time and purpose of these actions. The cases and procedures in this matter must be specified by law. Once a home has been entered or inspected, its inhabitants must be notified and informed of the court order issued for this purpose.
11. Everyone has the right to education. Freedom of teaching is recognized. Education shall aim at the full development of the human personality in respect of the democratic principles of coexistence and fundamental rights and freedoms. Basic education is mandatory. All education levels are free, from the preschool to the university, masters and degrees of all kind. The entire school system is subject to state supervision.
12. Everyone has the right to a free and universal healthcare system.
13. The right to peaceful and unarmed assembly is recognized. The exercise of this right will not require prior authorization.
14. The right of association is recognized. Associations that pursue ends or use means typified as a crime are illegal. The associations constituted under this article must be registered in a register for the sole purpose of publicity. Associations may only be dissolved or suspended in their activities by virtue of a reasoned judicial resolution. Secret associations and those of a paramilitary nature are prohibited.
15. Citizens have the right to organize public meetings, marches, protests and demonstrations and all forms of peaceful protest, as long as the demonstrators do not carry weapons of any kind, and after the notifications required by law.
16. Freedom of movement, residence and freedom of migration is guaranteed. No citizen shall be expelled from the territory of the State nor shall his return to it be prohibited.
17. Freedom of artistic and literary creation is guaranteed. The State shall be responsible for promoting art and literature, sponsoring their creators and protecting their works, and shall provide the necessary means of promotion to achieve these ends. No lawsuit or judicial claim may be initiated in order to suspend or confiscate artistic, literary or intellectual works, or against their creators, except when it is initiated by public investigation. No sanctions or imprisonment may be imposed for situations created as a result of the public nature of an artistic, literary or intellectual work. The law will specify the penalties for crimes related to the instigation of violence, discrimination between citizens, or damage to the honor of people by virtue of an artistic work.
18. Information, data, statistics and official documents are the property of the people. The disclosure of this information by various sources is a right guaranteed by the State to all citizens.
19. The means of production, the land and natural resources belong to the state, and therefore, to the people.
Section B: The rights and duties of citizens
Article II: The guiding principles of Social and Economic Policy
Article III: The Council of the Sun
1. The Council of the Sun shall be the primary legislative organ of the Sacred People's Republic.
Apologies in advance for the endorsement notifs, I'm testing some new tech infrastructure that will hopefully make endorsing everyone easier in the future.