Disgusting! All my citizens know is that they are lucky to be citizens of Jianzhou Korea, and cannot be freer anywhere else! Festivals of body and soul take place every morning, where we celebrate our beautiful culture and how it is clearly superior to others! I would try to make a subtle reference to the fact that this is a code word for brainwashing, but I forgot how! Glory to Dearest Leader and the Dearest Triumvirs!
Battle of Cawdor, Part 4 Husband And Wife, Japhetia:
Desperately surrounded from all sides Aphrodite with the last remnant of her troops cling for survival. Surrounded on all sides, the position of the Meshechites have been vehemently bombarded. They hold out all night and into the dawn of the next day. As the afternoon presses in and the heat from the sun and the bullets wavers their hearts suddenly there is a lull in fighting. Tired scouts report that Beorn's army has arrived inland to the east of them and are engaging Aeneas and Apollo's armies, relieving their flank facing inland and leaving only Heracles and the navies to bombard their position near the sea. Jubilantly Aphrodite begins to prepare to break out and try to join her husband, but another scout arrives. Just behind Beorn is the massive land army of Madai.
Surveying the field with his sky blue eyes Beorn finds the Meshechites surrounded, and his navies in the distance burning and sinking. Yet, he thinks to himself, here are all his enemies like his wife said, Apollo is on the field personally before him, and Aeneas is nearby. The Magogite army led by Beorn are his most elite troops, high in morale from taking the other key parts of Cawdor county days earlier, and what he thinks are reinforcements coming to swell his army to an impressive size. Beorn gives a gleeful order to press forward, himself personally leading the charge straight for the bulk of the combined armies in front of him.
The fighting is fearsome as nearly all of Japhetia's nobles and houses, excepting for Tiras, and the strength of their armies collide. Seeing her husband charge into the fray Aphrodite likewise commands her surviving troops to go over the top and fight their way towards the Magogites. What first was a total enveloping of the Meshechites now turns upon Apollo and Aeneas with enemies in front and behind.
Beorn personally leading his troops first targets the Gomerians trying to fight his way to Aeneas his son. With significant damage done, Aeneas realizes he can use this to his advantage, and routs his army fleeing with it to try to draw his father away. However Beorn sees him fleeing, and assuming Perseus is still on his side and coming to reinforceme him, breaks off pursuit and lets his son retreat. Beorn's advisors from afar through binoculars show how Aphrodite his wife is here personally engaging in fierce fighting with Apollo and the army of Tubal. Beorn wheels his army around charging full ahead into the enemy. Tubal's armies are violently cut down as the Husband and Wife fight to meet eachother.
Apollo bravely stands and fights his army squeezed from both sides. Fighting Aphrodite in front of him, Apollo's rear is severely attacked by Beorn whom has turned back to fight him after the Gomerians seem to have fled the field. His generals advise him to turn and fight Beorn personally, but looking ahead Apollo can see with his naked eyes his half-sister Aphrodite so near. The gall of her betrayal seethes in him and presses ahead against her, trying to get close enough to personally dispatch her. Aphrodite notices she is being targeted and catches sight of Apollo. She taunts her half-brother from afar over a loudspeaker she screams provocations at him distracting him and has her forces focus upon him. Beorn hears these taunts and figures by them where Apollo is and commits his full force to the position. The army of Tubal is suddenly bombarded by Beorn's artillery from behind and Aphrodite's army from the front, in the midst of the explosions Apollo their Elder is killed. Beorn's army pushes after the bombardment, breaking the army of Tubal and sending them in a rout with their Elder dead.
Beorn and Aphrodite's meet and the two lovers rush forward to meet eachother. Beorn takes his wife in his arms and kisses her. Aphrodite drinks long from his kiss high on the rush of war and love she momentarily forgets the battle around them. Just as she remembers and pulls away from Beorn's lips her expression turning to urgency. Aphrodite's lips open to try to warn Beorn that what he thinks are Madai's reinforcements are in a conspiracy with Aeneas, Heracles, and Apollo and about to turn against him, but before she can speak a Magogite general walks forward.
"My lord and my lady, the battle is not over! It appears our enemies are turning back around and Perseus from Madai is marching by their side!" The general cries out just as the first barrage from their enemies' armies re-forming comes in.
Today in the first time of our history two highly ranked general aged 51 and 34 passed away in their sleep's one suffered a stroke and the other one a seizure one he left behind 3 daughters, 1 son and a wife in his will he has split his fortune between his family. While the other left behind a daughter and a male lover. The first generals older brother a 74 year old war hero and veteran has stated all the good things about him to the press and governmental affairs meeting while holding back tears while the other generals sister stated that her brother was kind an loving to all his family, they will be buried in the official state cemetery, a gold wraith flag will be flown high and all other flags will be flown at half mast in honour and respect and for the first time a governmental building will fly the rainbow flag in respect for the second general that had planned and helped in a campaign against a d**c*a*ic nation that turned out to be successful thanks to him.
Our nation will impose nightly curfews untill their burials from respect.
Jagshemash! President for Life of Izikistan, Garguly Boolboolbyar, has invited all of Psychotic Dictatorships to look upon newly unveiled Izikistan flag. It represent greatest feat of technology developed by greatest scientists in all of Izikistan: Nuclear Powered Plow. This can plow field in half the time of horse pulled plow with only minor possibility of a catastrophic nuclear explosion. Color of the flag is brown to represent dirt, of which Izikistan has much. We think you will like!
Battle of Cawdor, Part 5 End of the Battle of Cawdor, Japhetia:
"My husband listen quick and our fate is assured. Strengthen your courageous manly heart and my charm cast be true. Let me lead the armies while you kill Aeneas and Perseus now on the field protected by the auspices of DEAR LEADER and the gods!" Aphrodite kisses Beorn amidst the heavy fighting.
"It is so. Generals follow my intelligent wife's orders, she being my eyes. My best men, you follow me personally like you did when we were young men and we were neighbors and friends and brothers conquering lands and snatching eternal glory from the noble House of Magog's darkest moments. They may be more than us and took us by a momentary surprise through deceit and trickery, but I will now be like one of you soldiers going to the field side by side with you. I will punish my unfilial son and that treacherous Perseus and fight them and kill them man to man! Remember my brothers you are all not just Japhetians, but you are Magogites! I have grown up with you as did my father Ragnar and his father Magog before him. None of them ever lead his people from behind, but from the front and together as brothers we all are Magog! They are on our land and our ancient homes and long in this war far away from their own. We will not suffer to let Magog be ravaged again by Perseus like when he came here with Alexander. When I kill their leaders it will be like cutting off their heads, their troops will be confused and what's more it'll be like eating out their heart too for then. If they don't throw down their weapons at the sight of me crushing them you may do as you please to them!" Beorn addresses his Magogite army whom cheers suddenly, and filled with inspiration at their leader, re-doubles their efforts.
With Apollo the Elder of Tubal dying in battle the day before the leaderless soldiers of Tubal enjoins themselves to what is left of the Gomerians led by Aeneas taking the wing closest to the sea. Perseus with the much larger army of Madai is among his massive force which is so large it fills the center of the formation as well as the flank facing inland. At sea Heracles with the rest of the navy supports Aeneas. Aphrodite calls in the what's left of her and Beorn's navies to harass them and stand by. She also requests part of the Alba Capitol Coast Guard to come though they are far away.
As the armies clash Aphrodite focuses the army on Aeneas, instructing Beorn to deal with Madai. She joins the battle herself against Aeneas. Aeneas, like his father is brave, though he is still but a youth and fights amidst his troops. After the initial clashes their armies fight to a standstill. Aphrodite cautiously creeps into the line of fire on the battle and catches sight of her son from the distance. She sighs a bit and a single tear runs down her porcelain face before she turns back and returns to the makeshift command center in the heart of the army. Her face turns to a curious mixture of grief and rage, and then icily hardens again. Aphrodite orders the Magogite artillery to indiscriminately shell the position where she had seen her son fighting. Shells rain down upon the thick mass of Gomerians and Tubalians, and even some of the Magogites are cruelly cut down as collateral damage. The armies of Gomer and Tubal waver at so much sudden death and the confusion. They begin to break, some fleeing down the coast while others simply withdraw tighter to their allies looking to the army of Madai for refuge.
The Median troops clash violently in the center against the Magogites, but by size they begin getting a foothold into the inland facing flank. Beorn makes his presence known and felt, marking himself out with a bright red cloak and taunting loudly the enemy while encouraging his own troops. Beorn full of bravado makes himself vulnerable, daring the enemy to fire at him and killing many of them himself. Madai's soldiers provoked come up against him hard, losing their focus. The Gomerian army in the distance near the sea is being crushed by Aphrodite forcing the battle to shift and reform as the Magogites begin taking the coast and pushing their three foes inland.
"I am the king, I will not be stopped by these rebels." Beorn roars at his foes after letting off a burst of gunfire killing one in the distance. "Where is your leader? Where is Perseus? What kind of leader leaves his people in the battle? What kind of man marries a woman not from among his own people? Come out you coward, come out and die like a man!" Beorn taunts the forces of Madai and rallies his personal guard to charge bravely dashing past gunfire and overrun a small hillock the enemy is defending. The defenders are quickly dispatched and a few surrender to Beorn. Beorn has them point out Perseus not far ahead of him. "Unfortunately the Prison Policy was repealed and there are no prisoners in this war." Beorn has the handful of men executed and continues his charge to Perseus.
The parties of the two Elders clash as Beorn charges into Perseus' camp. Eachother's royal veteran retinue fight fiercely between eachother matched in skill and loyalty to their leaders. Beorn blows through a clip of ammunition spraying at Perseus whom ducks and dodges.
"Look at him go! Look at your leader oh Madai, look at him run while you die for him!" Beorn laughs haughtily over the gunfire as some of the Madai guards are killed in his shower of gunfire trying to hit Perseus.
"You are a proud one Beorn but even you don't have ammo forever" Perseus yells back peeking out and letting some bullets fly at Beorn and missing before having to duck for cover again at the return fire.
"Ha boy are you scared of my gun? Come and fight me hand in hand you traitor. I spared you before and had mercy for you. You dog you have bit the hand that fed you and this time I will not spare you life. Come out and fight!" Beorn's face contorts with anger and he walks slowly forward towards Perseus snapping of a bullet with every tempted peek he takes.
"I haven't forgotten your mercy when I surrendered to you. Surrender now to me Beorn and I will spare your life like you spared mine, even life for life." Perseus offers from behind his cover.
"You mock me boy! It is too late for you to surrender, come out and die." Beorn angrily responds.
Suddenly artillery shell sent from Aphrodite explode into the scene. Smoke and fire and deafening explosion rock the immediate area. It seems as if the world has been torn up and thrown around as earth flies up all around. Men on both sides die or are badly wounded, Beorn and Perseus both are thrown around by the force of the barrage. Gunfire resumes after the lull of the storm. Deafened somewhat Beorn staggers to his feet first, unharmed, but shaken up and peers around the thick fog of war.
"Perseus! Are you still my kill to claim or are you dead?" Beorn shouts extremely loud to hear himself. He pulls out an old hatchet he has always kept with him and checks the bodies, putting a few wounded enemies out of this life.
"I am here loud fool!" Perseus jumps up from a pile of carcasses suddenly and shoots at Beorn three times and three times misses. Beorn runs upon Perseus kicking the gun out of his hands and brings his hatchet down biting deeply into Perseus' shoulder, knocking both on the ground with Beorn on top of Perseus.
"No man Japhetian born can harm Beorn!" Beorn triumphantly echoes the enchantment put on him, letting go of his Hatchet and punching Perseus in the face breaking his nose. Perseus splits out the blood, but then laughs darkly. Beorn looks at him for just two seconds puzzled by the laugh just long enough to wonder.
"You forgot the scandal of my birth during the Roman Era. How my father Dodaneus got the princess of another NationState's leader pregnant and was cast into exile by Caesar. and the land of Sperio is where I was born. I am not Japhetian born!" Perseus unsheathes his military dagger from his side with a free hand.
Before Beorn can react Perseus thrusts the dagger into his throat. Beorn lays another punch into Perseus, but choking and spluttering on his own blood collapses on top of him writhing. His strong hands seize on Perseus' throat and try to strangle him, but fast bleeding weakens the Ragnarsson's grip. Perseus rolls Beorn off of him and retrieves his dagger. Beorn chokes out and reaches a hand up. Perseus grasps Beorn's hand and looks straight into his shocking blue eyes for a moment as Beorn looks up at him and the sky. Dagger in hand Perseus slits the other side of his throat putting him out of his misery. Beorn the Elder of Magog and the wouldbe Leader of Japhetia is dead.
As the Magogites fight on Aphrodite is unsure what has become of Beorn. From the distance the battle seems near even matched and so she orders her troops to commit a massive bombardment upon the frontlines. After the barrage ends, killing tens of thousands of people on both sides the forces of Madai begin to get the upperhand it seems. Hours after Beorn had died the rest of the armies find out as Perseus begins proclaiming it by tying his bloody body to the front of a tank. Magog's soldiers are both crushed in their morale at the shock of the death of their beloved leader and also in reverence of Beorn, refuse to shoot at his body. All across the field the Magogites begin to either flee or surrender outright.
Aphrodite herself panics and evacuates to the remnant of her navy. Abandoning the bulk of the army to the field, Aphrodite flees to Alba the Capitol. She proclaims herself Queen of Japhetia, and fortifies Alba. Realizing her weak position without her husband, Aphrodite denies his death. Playing for time before the Japhetian public can realize it across the nation and beyond in the Psychotic Dictatorships she has Japhetia's media and communications shut down declaring a public emergency.
A thousand condolences. Let it be known that here at Jianzhou Korea, we do not discriminate against anyone - everyone is oppressed equally!
That is a good proposal, but let us take it one step further: everyone in Jianzhou Korea has just been ordered to bury themselves for them to experience the pain that these men had so sorrowfully experienced, and so that they can change their life accordingly!!!
And it's not like South Korea isn't doing it already!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPTqP-ABJa4
Glory to Dearest Leader and the Dearest Triumvirs!!!
Hmph! Showboating much? You've made my citizens fly the flag at half-mast, bury themselves under the flag they have lowered, then after 30 minutes go to the farms and flagellate themselves till they collapse! The blood fertilizes the earth and makes crops grow for a healthy future generation!
EDIT: To clarify, the flagpole goes under the dirt, of course! That way they impale themselves, admitting that they are beneath our glorious nation but are also the foundation for its survival! And again, their blood fertilizes the soil!
Now, I shall force every Birkesian to stab their right arm with the flagpole as soon as they bury themselves alive, without letting the flag touch the ground (if they do that to the flag they will be shot for treason), and then, 10 minutes after self-burial, whip themselves for 20 minutes, and then punch themselves in the face 50 times. HAIL DEAREST LEADER!!!!!!!!!!
Two resolutions are now at vote in the WA.
First is Gay Panic Defense Ban. I will admit that this took some time to consider as well as consulting with the Information Scholars of Matonis. I have this concluded to vote AGAINST. The WA does not and should not have authority to dictate policy within sovereign nations.
Commend Roavin is also at vote in the Security Council. As always, this will be an easy vote AGAINST.
Glory to our eternal DEAREST LEADER!
(Due to the decisive nature of the end of the Battle of Cawdor in the Japhetian War of Succession RP storyline, I have created another Factbook. Your intelligence services may have noticed the change in Japhetia's Leader lately. This Factbook displays the period from Psychotic Dictatorships RMB page 420 to present. (page=display_region_rmb/region=psychotic_dictatorships?jump_to_page=420&start=10475) Come read the tale of Japhetia's last Leader, Beorn, whom the rogue prophet Elijah called "the fool who would be king!" The War of Japhetian Successions opening up directly from the demise of the last leader Caligula, through Beorn and Aphrodite's attempts like Macbeth to overturn the prophecy Elijah laid against them when they overthrew Caligula by turning to witches. The recent Battle of Cawdor posts in five acts (in homage to Shakepseare's masterpiece) ending in the climax and crescendo. Now though as Beorn's era ends, Japhetia finds itself at a curious crossroads where the War could feasibly end and peace be restored. However there is still yet another chapter to be written and the War of Japhetian Successions is not over yet!)
(The character which is the Elder of the province is represented in parenthesis)
White - Capital District of Alba (Disputed. Currently occupied by Aphrodite of Meshech)
Green - House Javan (Heracles)
Purple - House Gomer (Aeneas)
Brown - House Magog (Leaderless)
Orange - House Tiras (Sigurd)
Red - House Meshech (Aphrodite)
Yellow - House Madai (Perseus)
Black - House Tubal (Leaderless)
Navy (color) - Sizeable Navies fielded by the House the color of their text appears in.
*Notes: The province of Meshech has been conquered by Sigurd of Tiras, Meshech's Elder Aphrodite with only a small army and navy left occupy Alba, the capitol of Japhetia. The special dark purple region in the province of Magog is Cawdor County, where the large and notable Battle of Cawdor occurred.
42. Immediately following the death of Caligula, the biological missile he launched triggered a Z-Day across Japhetia and the wider world. Confronted by this problem the various factions in Japhetia made a peace to deal with the issue, Beorn all ready having stormed Alba and being a famous general naturally took the reins directing Japhetia's military throughout the event earned high praise from the fellow Psychotic Dictatorships and even a prized Like from the DEAR LEADER! Beorn opted to develop a Cure based on earlier researches from Z-Days past. The scientific efforts were helped by Beorn wife the Elder of Meshech, Aphrodite a top scientist in Japhetia, albeit a deep Japhetic Pagan being the youngest daughter and youngest illegitimate child of the late Second Patriarch Dodaneus and his many affairs. Ceremonially within Japhetia the excellent nationstates of Glisa and Ulkar are commended and accepted into Japhetia's Dossier, an extremely rare occurrence, memorialised for their heroism in the Z-Day fighting alongside Japhetia earning for themselves also high honors from the Psychotic Dictatorships. As a whole both Japhetia as well as the Glorious realm of Psychotic Dictatorships survved Z-Day with very low rates of death and infection.
43. A month of peace elapses. Province Gomer is run by Charaea as a puppet to Beorn. Apollo the Elder of Tubal however still contends that the Gomerian administration were complicit in Caligula's rule, and also demands to have custody of Eos, the daughter born to his twin-sister Artemis and Caligula, whom Beorn and Aphrodite have kept in their custody. Apollo returns the Peloponesse to Heracles and House Javan and makes a deal to annex the island of Crete in a promise to fight at the isle of Kittim and give it to Heracles if it can be won. Beorn indecisively trying to preserve the delicate peace and balance of power permits Apollo and Heracles to battle of Kittim, but warns them not to invade the mainland of Gomer. Beorn denies Perseus of Madai the request to rebuild his navy. The War of Japhetian Successions resumes.
44. Aphrodite the Elder of Meshech and wife of Beorn, seeks out the enchantment of three witches in her home province to try to thwart the prophesy of Elijah and secure power over Japhetia for herself. The witches proclaim three predictions; "Beware of Sigurd he will fall away from the pagan gods", "No man Japhetian born may harm Beorn", and "Aphrodite will not be brought down until the sword of Japhetia is found." The Three Witches demand as a payment for their witchcraft, that Aphrodite must seduce the DEAR LEADER or else let Beorn have a child with another woman.
45. As religious tensions between Christians and Japhetic Pagans break out in Japhetia encouraged by Prophet Elijah, Issues come forward to which Beorn takes an indecisive approach. The Prophet upbraids Beorn and Aphrodite, predicting their doom still.
46. On the 1 year anniversary of Japhetia manifesting into the Glorious Realm of Psychotic Dictatorships Japhetia sends a delegation to DEAR LEADER'S OWN LAND, along with an expense luxurious votive International Artwork gift to commemorate their anniversary of DEAR LEADER'S MERCY IN ALLOWING JAPHETIA TO EXIST. Aphrodite personally visits the MYSTERIOUS AND YET AWE-INSPIRING MYTHIC LAND OF DEAR LEADER as part of Japhetia's official delegation. Aphrodite gets Beorn's consent to attempt to seduce DEAR LEADER, and if she fails promises him her handmaiden Gunnhild.
47. In a shocking turn of events just after Japhetia's delegation had arrived the DEAR LEADER announced his SUBLIME REST AND RETIREMENT. The Strong nation of Destructive Government Economic System, the Wise nation of Matonis, and the Opulent nation of Samantha-Higgs were chosen by THE OWN HAND OF DEAR LEADER to lead the Psychotic Dictatorships and FOUND WORTHY TO WIELD PENULTIMATE POWER!!!!!!!!! Japhetia's media suggestion for their new title was found worthy by DEAR LEADER and so these Three Excellent Despots have attained the title of DEAR TRIUMVIR. From here forth they shall referred to in Japhetian chronicles by this epithet.
48. Aphrodite thus unable to seduce DEAR LEADER, and crushed in hervain ego from even failing to GRASP HIS FAINTEST PASSING GLANCE, returned to Japhetia. Enticing Beorn into a night with herself and her handmaiden like she promised, Gunnhild conceives, paying the price of the witches.
49. Prophet Elijah reveals the affair to the public forcing another Issue between the religions and also the issue of marriage punishing adultery by death for the plebes, but an issue the Elders of Japhetia themselves have broken throughout their history.. The three witches contend of differing opinions from simply legalizing adultery to letting the cheated spouse punish the cheater to simply to do as Aphrodite wishes and to put the Prophet to death for revealing the affair. Elijah demands instead that Aphrodite and the witches be put to death. Beorn decides to take the suggestion of the second witch to allow the cheated on spouse to decide the cheater's fate, to which of course Aphrodite forgives him.
50. At the revelation of his mother and father's hypocrisy and lewd affair, Aeneas their son takes custody of Eos and sails for the province of Gomer. Aeneas makes an ultimatum to his parents to outlaw the witches that led them to commit these acts. Beorn shoots down Aeneas' ultimatum and in exchange issues one of his own, telling Aeneas to return with Eos to province Magog and surrender.
51. Aeneas takes command of province Gomer and retains Kittim, handing Eos over to Apollo. Aeneas, Apollo, and Heracles make an alliance dedicated to overthrowing Beorn and Aphrodite. The Gomerians along with Tubal and Javan invade the northern part of province Magog's main island. Aeneas takes it easily, having some sympathy with the divided population.
52. Despite the internal turmoil the DEAR TRIUMVIRS UNDER THE AUSPICES OF DEAR LEADER deign to elevate Japhetia to the high elite and honorable position of Usher To Tyranny in the Psychotic Dictatorships! Holiday celebrations are celebrated despite the war and gifts distributed to the DEAR LEADER, DEAR TRIUMVIRS, and other excellent elites of the Region. Aphrodite personally spends a large portion of Japhetia's coffers on DEAR TRIUMVIR artworks and expands Alba Square's size (and deck capacity).
53. As the battles at sea and on land in province Magog are deadlocked Beorn opts on an Issue to implement a No Prisons Policy in order to conscript more troops. Armies swell on all sides with irregulars. Beorn requests Sigurd of Tiras his brother and Perseus of Madai to come assist him before he personally returns to his home province to fight Aeneas. The Prophet Elijah meets Sigurd and his wife Brunhilda preparing their large army and navy which has been built up mostly in peace since Sigurd returned. Sigurd admits his doubts in his particular Japhetic pagan religion seeing his sister-in-law Aphrodite's recent action. Prophet Elijah tells him to instead turn against Aphrodite and take her province.
54. Sigurd stalls at sea for a week before deciding to take the Prophet's advice. His battleships appear and begin a heavy surprise invasion of the smallest province of Meshech. With Aphrodite away in Alba, he takes her palace easily and conquers the province. Sigurd captures the three witches that are Aphrodite's advisors and puts them to death by burning at the stake publicly on Japhetian TV. Sigurd however vows he will not attack his brother Beorn nor his nephew Aeneas, but demands only that Aphrodite be divorced and peace brokered.
55. Beorn again demands Perseus and Madai come up to help him for the terms of his earlier surrender after the death of Alexander. Perseus, and his pregnant wife Andromeda suggests to leverage Beorn's desperation and demand her native island of Crimea be annexed to Madai and that Perseus be allowed to rebuild his navy. Beorn agrees to these terms and the large land army of Madai cross the channel between their lands. After ferrying his troops across, Perseus sends his navy to the deadlock at sea.
56. The Battle of Cawdor develops. Aphrodite and Beorn plan to throw their full strength at Cawdor County where Beorn's spies learn Aeneas is gathered. Aphrodite takes what is left of the Meshechite navy in Alba to reinforce Magog's navy and expecting also the arrival of reinforcements in Madai's navy soon, attempt to ambush and defeat Apollo and Heracles at sea. Beorn commits the war at land the next day, easily storming Cawdor Castle and taking it from Aeneas. Father and son are briefly reunited and Beorn wounds Aeneas but offers to let him surrender. Aeneas leaps from the castle's ramparts, but survives and withdraws towards the ocean.
57. Aeneas and the Gomerians arrive at the coast of Cawdor county to reinforce the armies there and recover themselves. At sea Aphrodite initially has the upperhand and badly destroys the Javanite navy trying to kill Heracles. She even has a small tactical nuke launched to destroy the port and many innocent people. In the midst of the battle as she pursues Heracles towards the navy of Tubal, which she hopes to entrap, the navy of Madai suddenly turns against her and launch an ambush of their own, decimating Magog and Meshech's navies. Aphrodite is forced to disembark on land and promptly surrounded. The surviving Meshechites suffer heavy casualties until later the next day when Beorn arrives on the field. Aphrodite manages to break out and reunite with Beorn. In the midst of the battle Apollo the Elder of Tubal tries to kill Aphrodite, but she notices this and gives his position away. Apollo is killed in a heavy artillery bombardment targeting him sent by Beorn. Their Elder dead, the force of Tubal flee.
58. Aphrodite warns Beorn of Perseus' betrayal too late and the large army of Madai personally led by Perseus arrives on the field rallying the Gomerians and Tubal troops. Believing in the witches' enchantment that "no man Japhetian born may harm him", and interpreting this, and also his own heroics going untouched fighting at the front of the war, Beorn takes Aphrodite's plan to lead a massive attack and attempt to kill the other Elders off. Aphrodite catches sight of Aeneas and heavily bombards his position causing a rout of Gomer and Tubal. Beorn meanwhile throws himself and his most elite troops at the army of Madai. After the rout of the Gomerians, the husband and wife duo begin to take the beaches and push Madai inland. In the shift in battlelines Beorn finds Perseus and their retinue duel eachother, many dying on both sides. Beorn taunts Perseus trying to shoot him when Aphrodite sends in another massive artillery strike on their position killing many soldiers on both sides. Finding Perseus again Beorn wounds him with a hatchet, but before he can kill Perseus, the young Elder of Madai laughs and mocks at him reminding him that he was born in another nationstate and not Japhetia. Perseus stabs Beorn in the neck, killing the man that would be king of Japhetia.
59. With Beorn dead and Perseus grotesquely displaying his body on a tank, the Magogites began to either retreat of surrender en masse in loss or reverence for their longtime Elder. The Battle Cawdor ends with Aphrodite abandoning her army and fleeing. Taking what's left of the navy of Magog and Meshech she combines them and returns to Alba where she digs into the capitol. Without directly announcing Beorn's death, Aphrodite coyly proclaims herself the new Leader of Japhetia due to a public emergency in the War of Japhetian Successions.
A new leader of the nation has been chosen by the "Provisional Military Council"(PMC) due to the government being shut down, as the leader of this nation has not been responding for 2 days straight the leader has a very low heart rate, heavy and low breathing and very low levels of brain activity the nation is prepared for the worse and the PMC will be put in control untill the leader recovers or the new leader takes charge, this is the scariest and unexpected situation for our young 25 year old leader, our medical experts are trying to figure out, what is causing all the pain our leader is in.
Our leader has passed away due to poisoning, we found traces of a really dangerous poison in his mouth, an investigation will be held and all cooks, handlers, delivery men and storage workers will be questioned and houses searched we are still figuring out what food was poisoned before he ate it
Letter Addressed to the Leaders of the Nations of Psychotic Dictatorships
From the Prime Minister's Office of the Calant Commonwealth:
To our fellow leaders and governing bodies,
The current Prime Minister, Timas Abrams, publicly disparages the claim that the governing institutions of our great commonwealth have been weakened by extensive political liberties. The figure provided by the World Assembly is baseless and untrue, and the Prime Minister's Office would like to assure his fellow leader that the foundations of this nation remain solid. No shortcuts exist to stability, and there must always remain a strong core of any government to steer the ship- no matter how rough the seas of time.
May fate be kind to your nations,
Eighth Prime Minister of the Calant Commonwealth
Department of the Prime Minister's Office