by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .77787980818283. . .526527»

Gerlandics wrote:Hallo

Tanigawa Shoyo, Keterian Customs Space Station Commissioner: "I'm afraid 🅶🅾🅳 wants to take over Voclazia, which will put Rucia in danger. We need to act fast, as diplomatically as possible."

Planet rucia wrote:Tanigawa Shoyo, Keterian Customs Space Station Commissioner: "I'm afraid 🅶🅾🅳 wants to take over Voclazia, which will put Rucia in danger. We need to act fast, as diplomatically as possible."

OwO

Wat

Nalver And, So Pep, and Planet rucia

Gerlandics wrote:OwO

Wat

Tanigawa Shoyo, Keterian Customs Space Station Commissioner: "Didn't you hear what I just said? If Voclazia gets taken by 🅶🅾🅳 , Rucia is next, as the final sacred world of seven."

Planet rucia wrote:Tanigawa Shoyo, Keterian Customs Space Station Commissioner: "Didn't you hear what I just said? If Voclazia gets taken by 🅶🅾🅳 , Rucia is next, as the final sacred world of seven."

Poor Rucia I guess

Nalver And, So Pep, and Planet rucia

Planet rucia wrote:Tanigawa Shoyo, Keterian Customs Space Station Commissioner: "Glassing refers to leveling the surface without actually destroying a world, meaning a military force arming with low-powered lasers to strike down flat on the ground with microwave radiation. Even if He doesn't intend to do that as you say, we still find His actions completely abominable. The R.I.S.E. is an acronym of the full name: Rucian Interstellar Space Enforcement, with the goal of protecting the multiverse from threats like 🅶🅾🅳. We don't care if He's doing it just so He can bring Colin back and then what next, be attacked on a grand scale? That is what our Prime Minister would find out if He refound Voclazia and witnessed Colin's resurrection, then the R.I.S.E.'s KP-13 will respond under a Code Red activation, since normal troops can't simply go and defend, as they're only regional security, the KP-13 is the elite force responding to extreme situations anywhere in the multiverse only through the Prime Minister's authorization."

"We're trying our best to slow him down with sanctions, as refounding regions for oneself is a no-no, and He needs to go. In fact, we can list some offers and demands that we can get to bring Him to talk and stand down, so that Amayama don't have to keep militarizing our forces anymore:

Our offers:

1. Allow freedom of movement through all regions refounded by 🅶🅾🅳. (removing password protections)
2. Allow religious tolerance.
3. Allow free trade between all refounded regions and Temple Prime.
4. Allow free communications of all forms with all refounded regions and Temple Prime.

Our demands:

1. Remove all offensive vocabulary from all refounded regions' entries.
2. Remove all offensive dispatches and factbooks from all refounded regions' entries.
3. Remove all offensive dispatches and factbooks.
4. Destroy all illegal religious works under the K.O.R.E.A. act.
5. Allow Colin advance wars and any other puppets sharing that name to remain ceased to exist, so as to prevent further escalation.
6. A change in the government for a better voice in regional affairs.
7. Do not attack Planet rucia whatsoever.

"If all these offers and demands are accepted, then all diplomatic sanctions on 🅶🅾🅳 will be removed once every single one of these refounded regions' are returned to normal again. This is our last chance at redemption and avert further escalation."

So what will you do if he rejects all the requests?

Nalver And and Planet rucia

So Pep wrote:So what will you do if he rejects all the requests?

Tanigawa Shoyo, Keterian Customs Space Station Commissioner: "As quoted from Commander Holland used to say when Reach was fallen centuries ago, but with our own twist: "May the Great Phoenix protects us all." :(

So Pep wrote:but we like 🅶🅾🅳

Yes Wakism is woke

Planet rucia wrote:Tanigawa Shoyo, Keterian Customs Space Station Commissioner: "Glassing refers to leveling the surface without actually destroying a world, meaning a military force arming with low-powered lasers to strike down flat on the ground with microwave radiation. Even if He doesn't intend to do that as you say, we still find His actions completely abominable. The R.I.S.E. is an acronym of the full name: Rucian Interstellar Space Enforcement, with the goal of protecting the multiverse from threats like 🅶🅾🅳. We don't care if He's doing it just so He can bring Colin back and then what next, be attacked on a grand scale? That is what our Prime Minister would find out if He refound Voclazia and witnessed Colin's resurrection, then the R.I.S.E.'s KP-13 will respond under a Code Red activation, since normal troops can't simply go and defend, as they're only regional security, the KP-13 is the elite force responding to extreme situations anywhere in the multiverse only through the Prime Minister's authorization."

"We're trying our best to slow him down with sanctions, as refounding regions for oneself is a no-no, and He needs to go. In fact, we can list some offers and demands that we can get to bring Him to talk and stand down, so that Amayama don't have to keep militarizing our forces anymore:

Our offers:

1. Allow freedom of movement through all regions refounded by 🅶🅾🅳. (removing password protections)
2. Allow religious tolerance.
3. Allow free trade between all refounded regions and Temple Prime.
4. Allow free communications of all forms with all refounded regions and Temple Prime.

Our demands:

1. Remove all offensive vocabulary from all refounded regions' entries.
2. Remove all offensive dispatches and factbooks from all refounded regions' entries.
3. Remove all offensive dispatches and factbooks.
4. Destroy all illegal religious works under the K.O.R.E.A. act.
5. Allow Colin advance wars and any other puppets sharing that name to remain ceased to exist, so as to prevent further escalation.
6. A change in the government for a better voice in regional affairs.
7. Do not attack Planet rucia whatsoever.

"If all these offers and demands are accepted, then all diplomatic sanctions on 🅶🅾🅳 will be removed once every single one of these refounded regions' are returned to normal again. This is our last chance at redemption and avert further escalation."

Oh my 🅶🅾🅳

Planet rucia wrote:Tanigawa Shoyo, Keterian Customs Space Station Commissioner: "I'm afraid 🅶🅾🅳 wants to take over Voclazia, which will put Rucia in danger. We need to act fast, as diplomatically as possible."

God?

Hey Soviet republics can u approve my proposal

Sartell Koltis wrote:Hey Soviet republics can u approve my proposal

wat was your proposal?

So Pep wrote:wat was your proposal?

this: page=UN_view_proposal/id=sartell_koltis_1642271667
it breaks muiltiple WA proposal rules and will be illegal'ed soon. dont approve it.

Kasase wrote:this: page=UN_view_proposal/id=sartell_koltis_1642271667
it breaks muiltiple WA proposal rules and will be illegal'ed soon. dont approve it.

welp

please vote in the poll!

So Pep wrote:please vote in the poll!

Well, none of them had to do much

Planet rucia

Keteria

Tanigawa Shoyo, Keterian Customs Space Station Commissioner: "We'll give Him seven days to respond to our offers and demands. It'll be helpful to speed up the response time by sending an emissary from this region over, as if I were to go to the temple myself, I would get myself killed by the bloodthirsty, inquisitive gaming zealots."

"I think there may be another way to this. Try sending your countryball, maybe we'll try to send our Ru-Wan-Jin over and have a little comedy there to get Him in a funny mood."

Marxiaville wrote:Well, none of them had to do much

I have lol

Planet rucia wrote:Tanigawa Shoyo, Keterian Customs Space Station Commissioner: "We'll give Him seven days to respond to our offers and demands. It'll be helpful to speed up the response time by sending an emissary from this region over, as if I were to go to the temple myself, I would get myself killed by the bloodthirsty, inquisitive gaming zealots."

"I think there may be another way to this. Try sending your countryball, maybe we'll try to send our Ru-Wan-Jin over and have a little comedy there to get Him in a funny mood."

Dude temple prime isnít even an operational region, Sarawak is quitting when season 3 comes out. I know for a fact they havenít threatened voclasia, as itís one of their allies. Ik you may be doing it for rp purposes but if youíre not, here.

Nalver And, The Hazar Amisnery, and Republic of boxton

Kasase wrote:this: page=UN_view_proposal/id=sartell_koltis_1642271667
it breaks muiltiple WA proposal rules and will be illegal'ed soon. dont approve it.

Welp
Thatís what i get for not wanting to read

Kasase, Nalver And, So Pep, and Republic of boxton

Kasase wrote:this: page=UN_view_proposal/id=sartell_koltis_1642271667
it breaks muiltiple WA proposal rules and will be illegal'ed soon. dont approve it.

welp :kekw:

Nalver And, So Pep, and Republic of boxton

Hello (again)

Nalver And, The Hazar Amisnery, So Pep, and Republic of boxton

Arkilandic wrote:Hello (again)

hello

Nalver And, So Pep, and Republic of boxton

Kasase how come youíre accepting embassies for regions other than Odrya in the workers front region

Kasase, Nalver And, The Hazar Amisnery, and Republic of boxton

So Pep wrote:Kasase how come youíre accepting embassies for regions other than Odrya in the workers front region

because.... yeah I dont know why I did that.

So Pep and Republic of boxton

Tanigawa Shoyo, Keterian Customs Space Station Commissioner: "At least Amayama Taniyoshi knows what she's doing all right, now you can vote for your faith, but you better hurry up before she changes her mind."

So Pep and Republic of boxton

Friends, they kicking you out. Shall we do a little blade dance?

New Pekoland, So Pep, and Republic of boxton

«12. . .77787980818283. . .526527»

Advertisement