by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Novus Lucidum Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,4991,5001,5011,5021,5031,5041,505. . .1,6571,658»

Greater Jes New Islands wrote:Fun Fact:
Dogs and Horses are not native to Jesia

Fun fact: Rats are.

Gothic Vandelia wrote:Fun fact: Rats are.

Yeah they are! How did- wait....

HOW DARE

Ionalands wrote:Yeah ok.

In your dreams maybe.

Not really. I bankroll the Triumvirate and why I have the #1 economic output. War is profit. You are about to be out of business.

*PUTS MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION IN MAIL TO THE TRIUMVIRATE *

Sweet dreams champ!

idk what happened by my school nation jumped from 8 endorsements (fighting for delegacy with someone else who has 8) to 12 endorsements.. well then

didn't ask for endorsements or anything

Odinburgh wrote:Not really. I bankroll the Triumvirate and why I have the #1 economic output. War is profit. You are about to be out of business.

*PUTS MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION IN MAIL TO THE TRIUMVIRATE *

Sweet dreams champ!

I like the sound of that.

War however is far from profit for everyone. It certainly is for me (read my latest post in rumors I made like 25 minutes ago). :)

Yes! I'm back in 3rd place for arms! MWAHAHAHAHHA
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Greater Jes New Islands wrote:Yes! I'm back in 3rd place for arms! MWAHAHAHAHHA
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Yet you are still 40,000+ points away from even being tied with me.

Odinburgh wrote:Not really. I bankroll the Triumvirate and why I have the #1 economic output. War is profit. You are about to be out of business.

*PUTS MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION IN MAIL TO THE TRIUMVIRATE *

Sweet dreams champ!

Live shot of Queen Iona:

https://images.app.goo.gl/6GDbdEp1SRLwwWTTA

Krimera wrote:Yet you are still 40,000+ points away from even being tied with me.

All I care for is 2nd place

Greater Jes New Islands wrote:All I care for is 2nd place

Why would you settle for second best? Seriously, if you are dreaming anyways you might as well aim for the top spot.
Sure, 40 000 is more then 25 000 but both is a huge project and getting to first place is not really much more unrealistic then second.

Not that Ill let you pass me anyways, and that goes for Easthumbria too. Anyone below you two are not even on my radar.

Post self-deleted by Andrielena.

Gothic Vandelia wrote:Why would you settle for second best? Seriously, if you are dreaming anyways you might as well aim for the top spot.
Sure, 40 000 is more then 25 000 but both is a huge project and getting to first place is not really much more unrealistic then second.

Not that Ill let you pass me anyways, and that goes for Easthumbria too. Anyone below you two are not even on my radar.

He’s gonna have to settle for fourth place soon enough.

If I would start getting some good military issues already! I wanna pass NNE!

Ionalands wrote:He’s gonna have to settle for fourth place soon enough.

If I would start getting some good military issues already! I wanna pass NNE!

Who said that?

But yeah, they tend to come in bunches. I usually stand still for a while, only to rise a lot in a couple of days, to get stuck again.

Gothic Vandelia wrote:Who said that?

But yeah, they tend to come in bunches. I usually stand still for a while, only to rise a lot in a couple of days, to get stuck again.

Same here. Trying to get to the 12,000 mark and over.

Odinburgh wrote:Same here. Trying to get to the 12,000 mark and over.

There are a few that really pays of, like replacing the cops with the military and selling arms to both sides in a conflict. Those are sadly rare, and most of the ones pays of with 0.3-.0.65% or less if you pick the right choice.
0.5% in my case is still 500 points but in yours it is about 50 which isn't a huge leap.

I have a feeling something good has happened far far away

Gothic Vandelia wrote:There are a few that really pays of, like replacing the cops with the military and selling arms to both sides in a conflict. Those are sadly rare, and most of the ones pays of with 0.3-.0.65% or less if you pick the right choice.
0.5% in my case is still 500 points but in yours it is about 50 which isn't a huge leap.

Considering I took that 2nd tax cut in early July I seem to be turning things around somewhat fast but slow steadily at same time. Maybe in 6 months I will be around where I was before my 2nd tax cut.

Jesia really wants its Emperor back! RIGHT NOW

Greater Jes New Islands wrote:Jesia really wants its Emperor back! RIGHT NOW

Do it! I have cloned your emperor and in luck he's ready for you.

Gothic Vandelia wrote:Who said that?

But yeah, they tend to come in bunches. I usually stand still for a while, only to rise a lot in a couple of days, to get stuck again.

Couple days?

For me it’s like a couple weeks! I feel like I’ve been stuck at 55,000~ arms manufacturing forever now!

Greater Jes New Islands wrote:Jesia really wants its Emperor back! RIGHT NOW

We support you in this endeavour!

Say, there’s a bunch of Römisch in Sömmarland, maybe you should kill them and see if that’s where your emperor is!

Ionalands wrote:Couple days?

For me it’s like a couple weeks! I feel like I’ve been stuck at 55,000~ arms manufacturing forever now!

Oh, me too. I stood still at 97 500 for 1 1/2 month. Then I got up to 101K fast, but I unfortunately made a wrong choice and got booted back to 98K. But they usually comes in 4-5 issues when they actually comes.

Odinburgh wrote:Do it! I have cloned your emperor and in luck he's ready for you.

Cloned!? HERETICALLLLLL

BREAKING: IMBALISTAN UNDER CONTROL OF JAMAL LAABI

Imbalistan is now almost fully under control of Jamal Laabi, only a few remaining insurgent controlled zones to the west. The Tigers are now small in number, and the Mujaheddin are losing ground rapidly.

«12. . .1,4991,5001,5011,5021,5031,5041,505. . .1,6571,658»

Advertisement