by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Novus Lucidum Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,0881,0891,0901,0911,0921,0931,094. . .1,2561,257»

Ionalands wrote:Ok, we can go to war if you like? Iím giving you a warning here.

We will send the people over 60 back, like you did.

Krimera wrote:So an aircraft crashed over your territory, meaning that it crashed on the ground. I don't know how you would even get 5 survivors, let alone the full 500 from the two planes that you said crashed.

Woah there jose, what if I said it didnt crash into the ground, oh wow, Ionalands hypocracy levels are so high that it will give me a bloody heart attack.

Imbalistan wrote:We will send the people over 60 back, like you did.

So war it is then.

Do you think you can mess with the same nation that spawned Iona and it would be easy?

BREAKING NEWS Ionalands has declared war on Imbalistan.

Ionalands wrote:Because you attacked me without casus belli.

Iím sorry, but Iím going to the SC. Gothic Vandelia

Yeah like mother nature justifies that. These people were innocent flying on a airplane. Because of thunderstorm they crashed in your hood. You totally illogical. It's like they never intentionally meant to cross border.

Ionalands wrote:So war it is then.

Do you think you can mess with the same nation that spawned Iona and it would be easy?

BREAKING NEWS Ionalands has declared war on Imbalistan.

Woah there Jaun, dont you remember that the amount of hypocrisy is so extreme RN? Also, Krimera, you say you support Ionalands when my planes suspiciously crashed, but dont support me when there planes crash?

Ionalands wrote:So war it is then.

Do you think you can mess with the same nation that spawned Iona and it would be easy?

BREAKING NEWS Ionalands has declared war on Imbalistan.

Breaking News! Odinburgh sides with Imbalistan.

Odinburgh wrote:Yeah like mother nature justifies that. These people were innocent flying on a airplane. Because of thunderstorm they crashed in your hood. You totally illogical. It's like they never intentionally meant to cross border.

I made a more than reasonable deal. You refused.

Letís see what the SC thinks.

Imbalistan wrote:Woah there Jaun, dont you remember that the amount of hypocrisy is so extreme RN? Also, Krimera, you say you support Ionalands when my planes suspiciously crashed, but dont support me when there planes crash?

Except the plane crashes were caused by bad weather! You shot my planes down as revenge.

We will begin airstrikes on your capital immediately.

Ionalands wrote:I made a more than reasonable deal. You refused.

Letís see what the SC thinks.Except the plane crashes were caused by bad weather! You shot my planes down as revenge.

We will begin airstrikes on your capital immediately.

Guess time to activate my little special cell..

BREAKING: IONALAND CAPITAL ROCKED BY EXPLOSIONS; MULTIPLE CAR BOMBS EXPLODE AT ONCE

Imbalistan wrote:Guess time to activate my little special cell..

BREAKING: IONALAND CAPITAL ROCKED BY EXPLOSIONS; MULTIPLE CAR BOMBS EXPLODE AT ONCE

Odinburgh people cheer, "Bring down the great Satan! Yay! Odin is merciful!"

Imbalistan wrote:Guess time to activate my little special cell..

BREAKING: IONALAND CAPITAL ROCKED BY EXPLOSIONS; MULTIPLE CAR BOMBS EXPLODE AT ONCE

Thatís nothing compared to whatís about to happen to your capital.

Imbalistan wrote:Woah there Jaun, dont you remember that the amount of hypocrisy is so extreme RN? Also, Krimera, you say you support Ionalands when my planes suspiciously crashed, but dont support me when there planes crash?

I have no reason to support you. Also, it seems pretty suspicious that two planes full of Rothish just so happened to crash over your territory right after Rothaland released the information of their crashes and denied any kind of politics from you or your ally Kalkvia. Just seems like revenge.

Imbalistan wrote:Guess time to activate my little special cell..

BREAKING: IONALAND CAPITAL ROCKED BY EXPLOSIONS; MULTIPLE CAR BOMBS EXPLODE AT ONCE

It seems like you are resorting to terrorism. Let freedom fall from the sky and onto your country then.

FREEDOM BEAR! CAW CAW!

Ionalands wrote:Thatís nothing compared to whatís about to happen to your capital.

BREAKING: CHEMICAL BOMBER EXPLODES IN IONALANDS CAPITAL; THOUSANDS INFECTED

Krimera wrote:I have no reason to support you. Also, it seems pretty suspicious that two planes full of Rothish just so happened to crash over your territory right after Rothaland released the information of their crashes and denied any kind of politics from you or your ally Kalkvia. Just seems like revenge.

After 1 of my planes went down, he said literally less then 5 post later "Wow, another plane went down!".

Imbalistan wrote:BREAKING: CHEMICAL BOMBER EXPLODES IN IONALANDS CAPITAL; THOUSANDS INFECTED

Okay yeah, I'm sending my men over to stop your government. Obviously you can't be reasoned with if you resort to terrorism like this.

Imbalistan wrote:After 1 of my planes went down, he said literally less then 5 post later "Wow, another plane went down!".

It's like he thinks he control the weather and crash planes to gather slaves. Something is wrong here.

Making a thread on the forum for what I'm about to do to Imbalistan.

Odinburgh wrote:It's like he thinks he control the weather and crash planes to gather slaves. Something is wrong here.

Can we the RP for like 15 minutes, quick dinner break for some sushi and crap.

Imbalistan wrote:Can we the RP for like 15 minutes, quick dinner break for some sushi and crap.

Sure.

Statement of Reichskommissariat-Odinland and Reichskommissariat-Rothland:

"The Reichskommissariat requests that an agreement is to be made rather than war. The Reichskommissariat will have to repel any aggressors that endanger the Reichskommissariat and its interests."

Neue Heilige Romischeck Reich wrote:Statement of Reichskommissariat-Odinland and Reichskommissariat-Rothland:

"The Reichskommissariat requests that an agreement is to be made rather than war. The Reichskommissariat will have to repel any aggressors that endanger the Reichskommissariat and its interests."

Does that also include Imbalistan?

Krimera wrote:Does that also include Imbalistan?

Preferably.

Neue Heilige Romischeck Reich wrote:Preferably.

I mean, they've already launched several attacks against the Rothish capital. Car bombing and chemical bombers.

Notable chaos has struck the streets of Imbalistan, with widespread looting, and martial law. The chaos is so severe, that Presidenete Guevara got onto the palace balcony to tell the population to stay calm, and to NOT disobey any military orders.

"He wont take me alive, if they want you people dead, I will stand in the way of the tanks!"

Armed militias are all over the streets, preventing any riots or murders.

Neue Heilige Romischeck Reich wrote:Preferably.

Itís too late for Imbalistan.

I will see to it that their cities are burnt to a crisp one way or the other.

«12. . .1,0881,0891,0901,0911,0921,0931,094. . .1,2561,257»

Advertisement