by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

New Western Empire Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .545546547548549550551. . .570571»

Turkmennoland wrote:yea what if i didn't

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590423484568698882/804543054274494465/unknown.png

Balkan Vojvodina wrote:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590423484568698882/804543054274494465/unknown.png

UPA is still leading with 4 members ahead.

Secular Soverign Republics wrote:UPA is still leading with 4 members ahead.

3*

Balkan Vojvodina wrote:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590423484568698882/804543054274494465/unknown.png

cool now answer my question

Balkan Vojvodina wrote:3*

Sorrika is UPA member but due to some writing errors me and Sorrika were marked as Independent . Anyways UPA will win.

i got the least votes B)

Turkmennoland wrote:cool now answer my question

i did

Balkan Vojvodina wrote:i did

oh i got it now

Corsoaua wrote:They opened 3 days ago.

Yeah but that was the new constitution thing but when dose the Senate election start

Of NUGE wrote:Yeah but that was the new constitution thing but when dose the Senate election start

Like he said, it opened 3 days ago

So were do I access it

The link Joseph sent you, this link:
https://forms.gle/ra7Y5bnT6PXzkpRQ7

K thank you very much

We are half way through the election! Right now, RDU has won 3 seats and we need your help to get Davnar in the top 11 to make our total seat count to 4! Get out there and vote for RDU!

People UPA is leading the senate elections with 4 people already confirmed. Keep this up we're gonna win this election go for it. Vote UPA and keep those pesky parties out.

Half way through the election and RIP has a chance to take 2 if not 3 seats in this election! Change is very possible people! VOTE RIP!

Fredonion wrote:Half way through the election and RIP has a chance to take 2 if not 3 seats in this election! Change this very possible people! VOTE RIP!

2 seats congrats 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Great going people ,all UPA candidates are now leading in the senate elections.All the five seats contested are now at the our hands. keep up the spirit, and VOTE UPA.

Results so far:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590423484568698882/804934788724817950/unknown.png

The election is still ongoing! Get out and vote for the following candidates from RDU!

Balkan Vojvodina
Davnar
Palancia
Valltoria

Election Ballot
https://forms.gle/ra7Y5bnT6PXzkpRQ7.

If you want to see change in this region, stop giving your vote to CTZ and UPA as they falsely prop themselves up as the way to a sense of stability and security. This is the two-party game they're playing, don't participate in it and vote for a better alternative, which is the Royalist Democratic Union!

Palancia wrote:The election is still ongoing! Get out and vote for the following candidates from RDU!

Balkan Vojvodina
Davnar
Palancia
Valltoria

Election Ballot
https://forms.gle/ra7Y5bnT6PXzkpRQ7.

If you want to see change in this region, stop giving your vote to CTZ and UPA as they falsely prop themselves up as the way to a sense of stability and security. This is the two-party game they're playing, don't participate in it and vote for a better alternative, which is the Royalist Democratic Union!

Actually, if you all vote for the UPA, it won't be a two-party game anymore.

Tristandecuhna wrote:Actually, if you all vote for the UPA, it won't be a two-party game anymore.

No, it'll still be a two-party game because that's a transition from one big party to the other. Good try though.

Palancia wrote:The election is still ongoing! Get out and vote for the following candidates from RDU!

Balkan Vojvodina
Davnar
Palancia
Valltoria

Election Ballot
https://forms.gle/ra7Y5bnT6PXzkpRQ7.

If you want to see change in this region, stop giving your vote to CTZ and UPA as they falsely prop themselves up as the way to a sense of stability and security. This is the two-party game they're playing, don't participate in it and vote for a better alternative, which is the Royalist Democratic Union!

Yeah the above statement is just a scam don't worry about it. People just envy us ,the UPA cause they know we'll work for the citizens and the government, Don't let their shanty statements deceit you. As always dear voters we know you'll support the UPA, the correct way, and that's all we could ask for. Thanks for your trust in us, we'll never fail you.

Please vote for our candidates

Communaccord
Tristandecuhna
Of NUGE
Sorrika
Secular Soverign Republics

We're sure you'll help us win. That's all we can ask for.

Tfw your only defense is saying that the statement is a scam and not actually proving that it's a scam

Yes it's a scam RDU doesn't have any so called active candidates. Keeping them in senate means waste of time

«12. . .545546547548549550551. . .570571»

Advertisement