by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

New Western Empire Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .541542543544545546547. . .570571»

Secular Soverign Republics wrote:Yes you stole it from us. That's why it's in line with you. It was recommended by Trist,see in the passed bills sections.

Itís got nothing to do with your one. Donít you dare say itís stolen when you have not even seen it yet. SMH.

United Soviet States Of Russian Empire wrote:You both wanna talk about bills? How about the fact that it took a party to independently organize and develop the Constitutional Reformatting because if we left it to the Senate both of your parties wouldn't allow us to agree on the exact wording. It took almost a year for that amendment to become something in both of your hands and that one failed. It took RIP with help from RDU and others 3 months. If you still wanna brag how about the Starboard act, which came after the GR Bill which purged useless bills. You both claim you're here and prospering yet don't wanna show the numbers. A party which has 1 Senator and 1 Consul did more work in a more efficient manner than both of you. Not to mention the chaos caused from previous Chancellors of your in the Archive which Trist and I are working on.

You forget to mention who helped RIP to pass the GR and passing the constitutional amendment, I get you want recognition for you and your party, but don't forget who was also there.

Corsoaua wrote:Itís got nothing to do with your one. Donít you dare say itís stolen when you have not even seen it yet. SMH.

See the passed bills and see the senators who proposed it, know the fact then speak.

Secular Soverign Republics wrote:You name the bill which were passes all were our thoughts. And this points out that that although you know, you act like you don't know.
A flower in look but a snake in mentality. Great going CTZ.

uh.. wHat?

United Soviet States Of Russian Empire wrote:Well done, and that took how many months to be passed again?

And who was controlling the senate, who was the chancellor and the deputy chancellor?

Slovaria wrote:You forget to mention who helped RIP to pass the GR and passing the constitutional amendment, I get you want recognition for you and your party, but don't forget who was also there.

First GR was your bill. Second we don't need your parties support, we managed to get the Executive Privilege Act passed without it.

Secular Soverign Republics wrote:See the passed bills and see the senators who proposed it, know the fact then speak.

Iím not talking about passed bills am I? I literally said in the works. Please read before saying anything.

Slovaria wrote:uh.. wHat?

I hope you can read and are not an illiterate.

Secular Soverign Republics wrote:Previous chancellors you say, all the CTZ hoodlums, this is the reason i say CTZ is a corrupt party saying big dialogues, but no work. All corrupt.

Your definition of corruption is very twisted

United Soviet States Of Russian Empire wrote:First GR was your bill. Second we don't need your parties support, we managed to get the Executive Privilege Act passed without it.

It was our bill, a bill you strongly supported, by the way, you just contradicted yourself, first you say the GR was RIP's doing and now you're giving us the credit?

Slovaria wrote:Your definition of corruption is very twisted

Cause you don't want to see the truth and pretend it's in a twisted format.

Secular Soverign Republics wrote:I hope you can read and are not an illiterate.

No fr that thing is unreadable

Secular Soverign Republics wrote:And who was controlling the senate, who was the chancellor and the deputy chancellor?

The Senate was controlled by the Majority Coalition which didn't do too much. The Chancellor was an Independent because they aspired for such a role and have been in the community for a long time, the Deputy Chancellor was a party member which was apart of the Majority Coalition. If I know how coalitions work, all parties involved get a say in who is sponsored for Chancellor. Kinda strange that UPA agreed to let Bacon who is an Independent be Chancellor and then let Benn being Deputy Chancellor even though the goal was to show that the new election system increases smaller parties ability to run and win.

Secular Soverign Republics wrote:Cause you don't want to see the truth and pretend it's in a twisted format.

It is a twisted format. "They don't do anything so they're corrupt" even if it was true that we didn't do anything (which isn't) what kind of corruption is that?

Slovaria wrote:It was our bill, a bill you strongly supported, by the way, you just contradicted yourself, first you say the GR was RIP's doing and now you're giving us the credit?

I was pointing out how you purged useless bills which I strongly support, then nearly instantly proposed a useless bill and passed it. Your policy doesn't exist and you just do whatever gets you the most support based off of that.

United Soviet States Of Russian Empire wrote:I was pointing out how you purged useless bills which I strongly support, then nearly instantly proposed a useless bill and passed it. Your policy doesn't exist and you just do whatever gets you the most support based off of that.

May I ask what bill you're referring to?

As you can see, the murder show going on between CTZ and UPA only proves my point that both parties only care about power. They've exposed their weaknesses and it's quite sad seeing the sides go at each other over who is more corrupt or who contributed the most to the most useless bills in the Senate. There are other alternatives to this nonsense. For example, for the past three months, RDU and RIP have been in a Senate coalition. Now with this coalition, we had the minority and were able to control the Senate with 3 Senators despite the CTZ-UPA majority coalition. In the minority coalition, it took us three months to make sensible constitutional reformatting while CTZ and UPA took nearly a year.

We need solutions, not political theater. Both CTZ and UPA are all talk and no action. Is the best argument from them really "proven to be essential for the functioning of the region"? Well, based on recent actions in government that doesn't seem to be the case. Because if you can't make sensible change while in a coalition with the other big party, your parties are proven to be nonessential for the functioning of the region. If you want change, Citizens' and the United Progressives will not deliver it. If you want your voice to be heard, vote for a different party other than the Owl and the Dove. Instead, vote for the Lion, the RDU and put an obstacle in front of the popularity contest that CTZ and UPA are in.

Slovaria wrote:It is a twisted format. "They don't do anything so they're corrupt" even if it was true that we didn't do anything (which isn't) what kind of corruption is that?

You don't do anything with matters regarding to common people, you grab the powers just to satisfy your hunger. This is what i meant. Didn't know you were so cynical about this.

Slovaria wrote:May I ask what bill you're referring to?

Starboard Act

United Soviet States Of Russian Empire wrote:The Senate was controlled by the Majority Coalition which didn't do too much. The Chancellor was an Independent because they aspired for such a role and have been in the community for a long time, the Deputy Chancellor was a party member which was apart of the Majority Coalition. If I know how coalitions work, all parties involved get a say in who is sponsored for Chancellor. Kinda strange that UPA agreed to let Bacon who is an Independent be Chancellor and then let Benn being Deputy Chancellor even though the goal was to show that the new election system increases smaller parties ability to run and win.

And who proposed Bac and Benn not us. Bac was selected cause he was indepedent and won't side with majority but this backfired when he resigned. Benn,a CTZ loyalist took over and this whole process took more than a month.So this can't be our fault. Think before you speak.

United Soviet States Of Russian Empire wrote:The Senate was controlled by the Majority Coalition which didn't do too much. The Chancellor was an Independent because they aspired for such a role and have been in the community for a long time, the Deputy Chancellor was a party member which was apart of the Majority Coalition. If I know how coalitions work, all parties involved get a say in who is sponsored for Chancellor. Kinda strange that UPA agreed to let Bacon who is an Independent be Chancellor and then let Benn being Deputy Chancellor even though the goal was to show that the new election system increases smaller parties ability to run and win.

And who proposed Bac and Benn not us. Bac was selected cause he was indepedent and won't side with majority but this backfired when he resigned. Benn,a CTZ loyalist took over and this whole process took more than a month.So this can't be our fault. Think before you speak.

United Soviet States Of Russian Empire wrote:Starboard Act

Never bragged about that, USSR and Trist were the ones bringing it up, I don't consider it such an important matter.

Palancia wrote:As you can see, the murder show going on between CTZ and UPA only proves my point that both parties only care about power. They've exposed their weaknesses and it's quite sad seeing the sides go at each other over who is more corrupt or who contributed the most to the most useless bills in the Senate. There are other alternatives to this nonsense. For example, for the past three months, RDU and RIP have been in a Senate coalition. Now with this coalition, we had the minority and were able to control the Senate with 3 Senators despite the CTZ-UPA majority coalition. In the minority coalition, it took us three months to make sensible constitutional reformatting while CTZ and UPA took nearly a year.

a year??!!

We need solutions, not political theater. Both CTZ and UPA are all talk and no action. Is the best argument from them really "proven to be essential for the functioning of the region"? Well, based on recent actions in government that doesn't seem to be the case. Because if you can't make sensible change while in a coalition with the other big party, your parties are proven to be nonessential for the functioning of the region. If you want change, Citizens' and the United Progressives will not deliver it. If you want your voice to be heard, vote for a different party other than the Owl and the Dove. Instead, vote for the Lion, the RDU and put an obstacle in front of the popularity contest that CTZ and UPA are in.

blah blah blah

This is the most active the RMB has been in a long time

«12. . .541542543544545546547. . .570571»

Advertisement