by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

New Western Empire Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .540541542543544545546. . .572573»

Slovaria wrote:CTZ has proven to be essential for the functioning of the region, I've got more than enough reason to be confident, we're the best party and we've always have and always will be, because unlike you, we don't seek to implement an ideology, we seek to protect peace and stability and that's what we provide, we keep the region from falling into chaos, opposite to what UPA has been attempting to do.

Yes, you did great in the past but what matters is what you're doing now (except ofc for Evile, Evile is God)[nation][/nation]

Slovaria wrote:CTZ has proven to be essential for the functioning of the region, I've got more than enough reason to be confident, we're the best party and we've always have and always will be, because unlike you, we don't seek to implement an ideology, we seek to protect peace and stability and that's what we provide, we keep the region from falling into chaos, opposite to what UPA has been attempting to do.

Well that's quite contradicting to what you just said. All the days during last term your party just sat and no activity was performed. Your work doesn't say what you're saying.

Slovaria wrote:CTZ has proven to be essential for the functioning of the region, I've got more than enough reason to be confident, we're the best party and we've always have and always will be, because unlike you, we don't seek to implement an ideology, we seek to protect peace and stability and that's what we provide, we keep the region from falling into chaos, opposite to what UPA has been attempting to do.

You really wanna say that seeing who the previous Consul was?

Secular Soverign Republics wrote:Well that's quite contradicting to what you just said. All the days during last term your party just sat and no activity was performed. Your work doesn't say what you're saying.

That's where you're wrong kiddo, we've been active, we've been working and we've been over all the things: better. I can't recall a single time UPA contributed to the creation of a bill or its passing, I've only seen that from RDU, RIP and CTZ but from UPA I've seen and heard nothing. Texas is right about being far more functional than you, every single other party is.

United Soviet States Of Russian Empire wrote:I don't need to revive it, we're more functional than you. You really wanna call us the Emperor's fan club after I went after Joseph yesterday? Our goals are to protect the Emperor as much as we can from the attacks on his power and ability to actually do things in the Empire brought on primarily from CTZ. You meanwhile have been up until very recently that party which is in a coalition with CTZ for power and power only.

Yes it's only for the power we fought, to promote the interest of our citizens. It's only due to the power we are able to safeguard the interest of our region.And it will always be the power we fight to protect NWE and it's citizens unlike few who misuse this power for alter the unnecessary bureaucratic procedures.

United Soviet States Of Russian Empire wrote:You really wanna say that seeing who the previous Consul was?

Anty doesn't represent us, not anymore.

Slovaria wrote:That's where you're wrong kiddo, we've been active, we've been working and we've been over all the things: better. I can't recall a single time UPA contributed to the creation of a bill or its passing, I've only seen that from RDU, RIP and CTZ but from UPA I've seen and heard nothing. Texas is right about being far more functional than you, every single other party is.

Yes and that's why you envy us, y'all steal our plans and implement them before we implement them. We do the thinking part and credit goes to you,who stole our thoughts. We'll not go silent for this we'll fight till we ger the credit our thinking

Secular Soverign Republics wrote:Yes it's only for the power we fought, to promote the interest of our citizens. It's only due to the power we are able to safeguard the interest of our region.And it will always be the power we fight to protect NWE and it's citizens unlike few who misuse this power for alter the unnecessary bureaucratic procedures.

If you can't win enough power to protect those interests without compromising them then you don't deserve to be around. Voting is here so that the citizens can express who they think will do the best and protect what they want and last I saw your own Chairman was almost at the bottom of the list of winners. Shows how much you're needed.

Secular Soverign Republics wrote:Yes and that's why you envy us, y'all steal our plans and implement them before we implement them. We do the thinking part and credit goes to you,who stole our thoughts. We'll not go silent for this we'll fight till we ger the credit our thinking

I'd like to hear a single example of what you've just described.

Secular Soverign Republics wrote:very funny UPA have got the cabinet due to their hard work and CTZ lost it.Work is the proof and not mere words.

LOL, 'hard work' Trist is director by the previous director resigning, and you won by one vote. NOTHING to brag about.

Secular Soverign Republics wrote:Yes it's only for the power we fought, to promote the interest of our citizens. It's only due to the power we are able to safeguard the interest of our region.And it will always be the power we fight to protect NWE and it's citizens unlike few who misuse this power for alter the unnecessary bureaucratic procedures.

So you admit to be power hungry?

Slovaria wrote:I'd like to hear a single example of what you've just described.

You name the bill which were passes all were our thoughts. And this points out that that although you know, you act like you don't know.
A flower in look but a snake in mentality. Great going CTZ.

Corsoaua wrote:LOL, 'hard work' Trist is director by the previous director resigning, and you won by one vote. NOTHING to brag about.

He's done more work than you at least.

Slovaria wrote:So you admit to be power hungry?

Yes to protect the interest of our citizens, unlike your party holds power for self-interests

United Soviet States Of Russian Empire wrote:He's done more work than you at least.

Did I say I didn’t anything? How would I do stuff if there are no court cases? And don’t say “hELp WiTh iNtErIor” I have nothing to do
with interior. It is nothing if my concern.

Corsoaua wrote:LOL, 'hard work' Trist is director by the previous director resigning, and you won by one vote. NOTHING to brag about.

Yes another member so sits in the senate just to warm the seat,althrough the year did nothing and saying what he did. Great. Common CTZ workers. This is an election even 1 vote matters. Unlike you who doesn't understands the value of 1 vote.

Secular Soverign Republics wrote:Yes another member so sits in the senate just to warm the seat,althrough the year did nothing and saying what he did. Great. Common CTZ workers. This is an election even 1 vote matters. Unlike you who doesn't understands the value of 1 vote.

Did I ever say 1 vote doesn’t matter? No.

Secular Soverign Republics wrote:You name the bill which were passes all were our thoughts. And this points out that that although you know, you act like you don't know.
A flower in look but a snake in mentality. Great going CTZ.

Slovaria wrote:I'd like to hear a single example of what you've just described.

You both wanna talk about bills? How about the fact that it took a party to independently organize and develop the Constitutional Reformatting because if we left it to the Senate both of your parties wouldn't allow us to agree on the exact wording. It took almost a year for that amendment to become something in both of your hands and that one failed. It took RIP with help from RDU and others 3 months. If you still wanna brag how about the Starboard act, which came after the GR Bill which purged useless bills. You both claim you're here and prospering yet don't wanna show the numbers. A party which has 1 Senator and 1 Consul did more work in a more efficient manner than both of you. Not to mention the chaos caused from previous Chancellors of your in the Archive which Trist and I are working on.

Corsoaua wrote:Did I say I didn’t anything? How would I do stuff if there are no court cases? And don’t say “hELp WiTh iNtErIor” I have nothing to do
with interior. It is nothing if my concern.

Everyone can determine what they wanna do for themselves. You were elected to run the Department, you run it how you want.

United Soviet States Of Russian Empire wrote:You both wanna talk about bills? How about the fact that it took a party to independently organize and develop the Constitutional Reformatting because if we left it to the Senate both of your parties wouldn't allow us to agree on the exact wording. It took almost a year for that amendment to become something in both of your hands and that one failed. It took RIP with help from RDU and others 3 months. If you still wanna brag how about the Starboard act, which came after the GR Bill which purged useless bills. You both claim you're here and prospering yet don't wanna show the numbers. A party which has 1 Senator and 1 Consul did more work in a more efficient manner than both of you. Not to mention the chaos caused from previous Chancellors of your in the Archive which Trist and I are working on.

Previous chancellors you say, all the CTZ hoodlums, this is the reason i say CTZ is a corrupt party saying big dialogues, but no work. All corrupt.

Secular Soverign Republics wrote:Previous chancellors you say, all the CTZ hoodlums, this is the reason i say CTZ is a corrupt party saying big dialogues, but no work. All corrupt.

I can't even remember the last notable thing that UPA did. If you're going to claim that your party is good for the senate, helps to protect your rights, and can provide ideas then do something noteworthy to actually back up that claim.

United Soviet States Of Russian Empire wrote:I can't even remember the last notable thing that UPA did. If you're going to claim that your party is good for the senate, helps to protect your rights, and can provide ideas then do something noteworthy to actually back up that claim.

As elections are near so I'll be giving you an example of that is the election process for the cabinet and the senate. Proposed by UPA to give more powers into the hands of the people.

Secular Soverign Republics wrote:As elections are near so I'll be giving you an example of that is the election process for the cabinet and the senate. Proposed by UPA.

Wow CTZ has one along similar lines. (in construction I meant)

Corsoaua wrote:Wow CTZ has one along similar lines. (in construction I meant)

Yes you stole it from us. That's why it's in line with you. It was recommended by Trist,see in the passed bills sections.

Secular Soverign Republics wrote:As elections are near so I'll be giving you an example of that is the election process for the cabinet and the senate. Proposed by UPA to give more powers into the hands of the people.

Well done, and that took how many months to be passed again?

«12. . .540541542543544545546. . .572573»

Advertisement