I have no idea. My numbers are screwy for myself. I think that because of my business subsidies and government interface numbers my economy and my industry only goes up with socialist policy's and increased regulation. When I free up my market by going capitalist or free trade my industry numbers drop.
Read all about it!
- Card Raiding in Rejected Times
- Read the diplomatic Cable
- The Loranian Times Issue 2 reveals NS's new law firm
- Pecking order revealed in Loranian Times Issue 1
- UP Cup in the UPBC chronicle
- Koem Kab's defeat was in the cards. Card News Edition 5
- Market crashes in Card News Edition 4
- TEP & XKI on the pull in Card News Edition 3
- War ongoing in New World Union Chronicle vol 2
- A laughing stock is revealed in the New World Union Chronicle vol 1
- You see U.C.E.O.T.W. Times Edition 8
- Weekend edition of NS Today - https://nationstates.news/weekend-edition-june-28-2020/3060/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
I was stuck at 99% for around two years. I think it finally changed when I changed Saratoga completely oligarchic for a few months then switched it back
Saratoga hit it right on the head. You need to choose the option that offers the most economic advantage regardless of all other considerations. Meaning, you canít worry about any other stat except your raw economic strength rating, and maybe average income too. Health, environment, corruption, law and order, etc. All may or likely get worse rather than better. But your economy will be kicking in high gear.
I would think it would depend on the percentage your arms manufacturing sector is to your economy. For the longest time that was my major industry but it's dropped off recently.
I kinda agree. I've only recently started to increase environmental protection. I've been lucky that my nation's health is okay which is mainly do to how much I spent in public healthcare. I have high corruption and high law and order. Law and order issues usually tend to boost the arms industry.
It's already doing better. My arms have returned to normal, just a few shades darker. My face is still peeling like crazy, I look like a horizontal Two-Face. My shoulders are pretty gnarly as well, they're already dark but haven't started to peal yet, so that's gonna be a f#cked up tan line lol. I have a nice big white circle on my stomach where my insulin pump was hooked up all weekend though.
How was everyone else's 4th of July who celebrates? I hope I took the brunt of the injuries for the team lmao.