by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Nesapo Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .150151152153

I forgot about Z-Day... I'm almost completely infected now.

Ochea wrote:I forgot about Z-Day... I'm almost completely infected now.

Completely infected haha

Ochea wrote:I forgot about Z-Day... I'm almost completely infected now.

I forgot too, researching the cure would take too long so now I'm trying to exterminate the zombies despite most of my population being zombies

Z-Day8 results:

Z-Day8 began at 8:00 pm UTC on 30/10/2019 and ended at 5:00 am UTC on 1/11/2019, running for 33 hours. Go to this news bulletin for more information.
All numbers have been rounded, because the values fluctuate in the range of ±100,000.
Nesapo (The Free Republic of) | Contains 19 nations
People --------------------------- 81.0 million
Zombies -------------------------- 44,872 million
Dead ----------------------------- 88,761 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 99.95%
Z-Rating ------------------------- 32.1 (Highly contagious)
Cure ----------------------------- Antibodies discovered: Bodobol, Tokau, Corumon, Ochea, None
Exterminate the zombies: The Skrall, Violetism
Research a cure: Bodobol, Corumon, Industor, Kawawii, None, Occonago, Ochea, Tokau
Embrace the zombies: The Country of Memes
No action taken: Capitalist Overlords, Eurovision Song Contest, Gran Moredi, Impaled Nazarene, Jefffffery, Khazakia, The Nesapoli Archive, Vandelore
Bodobol (The People's Grand Republic of) | Founder of Nesapo
Alignment ------------------------ Research a cure
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 5,608 million
Dead ----------------------------- 11,828 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.02%
Capitalist overlords (The Oppressed Peasants of)
Alignment ------------------------ No action taken
People --------------------------- 5 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,385 million
Dead ----------------------------- 5,027 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.07%
Corumon (The Communist Democracy of)
Alignment ------------------------ Research a cure
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,282 million
Dead ----------------------------- 4,791 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.06%
Eurovision Song Contest (The Hatriš mun sigra of) | Nesapoli Specialist
Alignment ------------------------ No action taken
People --------------------------- 5 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,313 million
Dead ----------------------------- 4,859 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.07%
Gran Moredi (The Enlightened Absolutism of)
Alignment ------------------------ No action taken
People --------------------------- 5 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,302 million
Dead ----------------------------- 4,839 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.07%
Impaled Nazarene (The TRVE KVLT of)
Alignment ------------------------ No action taken
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,978 million
Dead ----------------------------- 6,261 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.04%
Industor (The Ochean Manufacturing Colony of)
Alignment ------------------------ Research a cure
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,269 million
Dead ----------------------------- 4,771 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.06%
Jefffffery (The United States of)
Alignment ------------------------ No action taken
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 247 million
Dead ----------------------------- 494 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.54%
Kawawii (The Vacation Destination of)
Alignment ------------------------ Research a cure
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,155 million
Dead ----------------------------- 4,525 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.06%
Khazakia (The Democratic States of)
Alignment ------------------------ No action taken
People --------------------------- 5 million
Zombies -------------------------- 1,130 million
Dead ----------------------------- 2,353 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.14%
None (The Technocracy of) | Research Officer
Alignment ------------------------ Research a cure
People --------------------------- 5 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,076 million
Dead ----------------------------- 4,351 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.08%
Occonago (The Free Nation of)
Alignment ------------------------ Research a cure
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,097 million
Dead ----------------------------- 4,401 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.06%
Ochea (The Democratic Union of) | World Assembly Delegate
Alignment ------------------------ Research a cure
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,410 million
Dead ----------------------------- 5,068 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.05%
The country of memes (The Zombified Wasteland of)
Alignment ------------------------ Embrace the zombies
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 3,265 million
Dead ----------------------------- 4,014 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.05%
The Nesapoli Archive (The Commonwealth of) | Archive
Alignment ------------------------ No action taken
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 526 million
Dead ----------------------------- 1,086 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.25%
The Skrall (The Grand Kingdom of)
Alignment ------------------------ Exterminate the zombies
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,402 million
Dead ----------------------------- 5,099 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.05%
Tokau (The Democratic Archipelago of) | Vanguard
Alignment ------------------------ Research a cure
People --------------------------- 5 million
Zombies -------------------------- 3,706 million
Dead ----------------------------- 7,802 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.04%
Vandelore (The Seafaring Industrial Empire of)
Alignment ------------------------ No action taken
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 1,582 million
Dead ----------------------------- 3,312 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.08%
Violetism (The Goddess Violet's Theocracy of)
Alignment ------------------------ Exterminate the zombies
People --------------------------- 3 million
Zombies -------------------------- 3,139 million
Dead ----------------------------- 3,880 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.04%

Read factbook

We got swarmed this year. Next year, I'll make sure to revive my 200-something puppets for Maximum Cure Speediness. ;)

The country of memes

The Nesapoli Archive wrote:Z-Day8 results:
Z-Day8 began at 8:00 pm UTC on 30/10/2019 and ended at 5:00 am UTC on 1/11/2019, running for 33 hours. Go to this news bulletin for more information.
All numbers have been rounded, because the values fluctuate in the range of ±100,000.
Nesapo (The Free Republic of) | Contains 19 nations
People --------------------------- 81.0 million
Zombies -------------------------- 44,872 million
Dead ----------------------------- 88,761 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 99.95%
Z-Rating ------------------------- 32.1 (Highly contagious)
Cure ----------------------------- Antibodies discovered: Bodobol, Tokau, Corumon, Ochea, None
Exterminate the zombies: The Skrall, Violetism
Research a cure: Bodobol, Corumon, Industor, Kawawii, None, Occonago, Ochea, Tokau
Embrace the zombies: The Country of Memes
No action taken: Capitalist Overlords, Eurovision Song Contest, Gran Moredi, Impaled Nazarene, Jefffffery, Khazakia, The Nesapoli Archive, Vandelore
Bodobol (The People's Grand Republic of) | Founder of Nesapo
Alignment ------------------------ Research a cure
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 5,608 million
Dead ----------------------------- 11,828 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.02%
Capitalist overlords (The Oppressed Peasants of)
Alignment ------------------------ No action taken
People --------------------------- 5 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,385 million
Dead ----------------------------- 5,027 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.07%
Corumon (The Communist Democracy of)
Alignment ------------------------ Research a cure
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,282 million
Dead ----------------------------- 4,791 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.06%
Eurovision Song Contest (The Hatriš mun sigra of) | Nesapoli Specialist
Alignment ------------------------ No action taken
People --------------------------- 5 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,313 million
Dead ----------------------------- 4,859 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.07%
Gran Moredi (The Enlightened Absolutism of)
Alignment ------------------------ No action taken
People --------------------------- 5 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,302 million
Dead ----------------------------- 4,839 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.07%
Impaled Nazarene (The TRVE KVLT of)
Alignment ------------------------ No action taken
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,978 million
Dead ----------------------------- 6,261 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.04%
Industor (The Ochean Manufacturing Colony of)
Alignment ------------------------ Research a cure
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,269 million
Dead ----------------------------- 4,771 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.06%
Jefffffery (The United States of)
Alignment ------------------------ No action taken
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 247 million
Dead ----------------------------- 494 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.54%
Kawawii (The Vacation Destination of)
Alignment ------------------------ Research a cure
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,155 million
Dead ----------------------------- 4,525 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.06%
Khazakia (The Democratic States of)
Alignment ------------------------ No action taken
People --------------------------- 5 million
Zombies -------------------------- 1,130 million
Dead ----------------------------- 2,353 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.14%
None (The Technocracy of) | Research Officer
Alignment ------------------------ Research a cure
People --------------------------- 5 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,076 million
Dead ----------------------------- 4,351 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.08%
Occonago (The Free Nation of)
Alignment ------------------------ Research a cure
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,097 million
Dead ----------------------------- 4,401 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.06%
Ochea (The Democratic Union of) | World Assembly Delegate
Alignment ------------------------ Research a cure
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,410 million
Dead ----------------------------- 5,068 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.05%
The country of memes (The Zombified Wasteland of)
Alignment ------------------------ Embrace the zombies
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 3,265 million
Dead ----------------------------- 4,014 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.05%
The Nesapoli Archive (The Commonwealth of) | Archive
Alignment ------------------------ No action taken
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 526 million
Dead ----------------------------- 1,086 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.25%
The Skrall (The Grand Kingdom of)
Alignment ------------------------ Exterminate the zombies
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 2,402 million
Dead ----------------------------- 5,099 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.05%
Tokau (The Democratic Archipelago of) | Vanguard
Alignment ------------------------ Research a cure
People --------------------------- 5 million
Zombies -------------------------- 3,706 million
Dead ----------------------------- 7,802 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.04%
Vandelore (The Seafaring Industrial Empire of)
Alignment ------------------------ No action taken
People --------------------------- 4 million
Zombies -------------------------- 1,582 million
Dead ----------------------------- 3,312 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.08%
Violetism (The Goddess Violet's Theocracy of)
Alignment ------------------------ Exterminate the zombies
People --------------------------- 3 million
Zombies -------------------------- 3,139 million
Dead ----------------------------- 3,880 million
Survival Rate -------------------- 0.04%

Read factbook

I assume this is someone's puppet, who is controlling this nation?

I think it's Ochea's but I could be wrong.

The country of memes wrote:I assume this is someone's puppet, who is controlling this nation?

Tokau's correct, that is a puppet of mine.

Merry Christmas from our region to yours!

**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**

Happy New Year to everyone!

It just occurred to me that it would be possible to experience the New Year twice.

You could celebrate it first in Samoa and then go across the date line to American Samoa and celebrate it again.

Pretty good decade so far.

The Skrall wrote:It just occurred to me that it would be possible to experience the New Year twice.

You could celebrate it first in Samoa and then go across the date line to American Samoa and celebrate it again.

Some commercial flights around this time do that as well, I experienced the end of 2014 twice due to a flight from New Zealand to the US west coast.

Did like half of our members just went CTE 👀?

Also I logged in an hour before they CTE mine lmao

Wow I didn't notice. Those nations had been here a long time. Hopefully they refound and return.

That's so strange. All of our nations just... disappeared simultaneously. Very Mayan-esque.

What are the odds they were all one person haha.

Bodobol wrote:That's so strange. All of our nations just... disappeared simultaneously. Very Mayan-esque.

I think it might have something to do with the new year... as of now, it says they ceased to exist 11 days ago, and around 30 days ago from then would have been close to New Year's.

Three of those were my puppets, and it seems the last time I checked on them was around the start of the year. I guess everyone else had the same idea or something?

«12. . .150151152153

Advertisement