by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Middle Earth Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .223224225226227228229. . .240241»

Lindon-Rivendell wrote:Hello?

Ai! Mae govannen, quendŽ!

Luinil wrote:Ai! Mae govannen, quendŽ!

Oh,

Lindon-Rivendell wrote:Hello?

*a gruff fellow bursts through the door, loudly greeting you while demanding vittles*

Dwarf wrote:*a gruff fellow bursts through the door, loudly greeting you while demanding vittles*

oh, hello!

Lindon-Rivendell wrote:oh, hello!

are you from the blue mountains kin? I have a uncle there

Lindon-Rivendell wrote:are you from the blue mountains kin? I have a uncle there

Naw, though some of ma folk settled there, some in Iron Hills. Sadly, ma own immediate kin never settled but continued their wandering, like auld Durin himself.

Pleasure to meet ye.

Dwarf wrote:Naw, though some of ma folk settled there, some in Iron Hills. Sadly, ma own immediate kin never settled but continued their wandering, like auld Durin himself.

Pleasure to meet ye.

pleasure to meet you too Dwarf brother
Dwarven Mines why do you reject embassies?

Lindon-Rivendell wrote:reject embassies?

If you check out the list of this region's embassies, you'll see it's primarily made up of other Tolkien-themed regions, as well as a couple of close relations. Many regions carefully curate their embassy lists to reflect their allies or a desired theme or any number of other qualities.

Dwarf wrote:If you check out the list of this region's embassies, you'll see it's primarily made up of other Tolkien-themed regions, as well as a couple of close relations. Many regions carefully curate their embassy lists to reflect their allies or a desired theme or any number of other qualities.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, nice

Campaign to turn JRR Tolkien's house into a cultural centre: Project Northmoor.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2020/dec/03/campaign-to-buy-jrr-tolkien-house-backed-by-lord-of-the-rings-actors-ian-mckellen-martin-freeman

Lady Galadriel wrote:Campaign to turn JRR Tolkien's house into a cultural centre: Project Northmoor.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2020/dec/03/campaign-to-buy-jrr-tolkien-house-backed-by-lord-of-the-rings-actors-ian-mckellen-martin-freeman

if they had a petion i would sign it, if i lived in uk or any other commonwealth nation

*jumps out of a wierd portal* Lindon-Rivendell! I need some shards from saruman's and/ or gandalf's staff!

Kepler-0085 wrote:*jumps out of a wierd portal* Lindon-Rivendell! I need some shards from saruman's and/ or gandalf's staff!

how big?

Lindon-Rivendell wrote:how big?

small

Kepler-0085 wrote:small

ok, but you realize those are really REALLY expensive

Lindon-Rivendell wrote:ok, but you realize those are really REALLY expensive

*hands him a bag full of silver coins and a IOU ticket*
is that enough?

Kepler-0085 wrote:*hands him a bag full of 100-silver coins and a IOU ticket*
is that enough?

more than enough! *hands him a bag of Saruman's shards*

Lindon-Rivendell wrote:more than enough! *hands him a bag of Saruman's shards*

thanks A LOT! CYA!
*throws a shard into the portal*
*jumps back into the portal*

Kepler-0085 wrote:thanks A LOT! CYA!
*throws a shard into the portal*
*jumps back into the portal*

Wait! What do you even need th- aaand hes gone

*jumps out of a wierd portal again* *steals gandalfian shards from lindon* *punches him into the face* *gives him back the saruman's shards* *forces him to make another ring* *gives him some more silver coins* *jumps back into the wierd portal*

Kepler-0085 wrote:*jumps out of a wierd portal again* *steals gandalfian shards from lindon* *punches him into the face* *gives him back the saruman's shards* *forces him to make another ring* *gives him some more silver coins* *jumps back into the wierd portal*

my nose.......

I like the sound of your silver coins. I like the sound of gold coins even better. We'll find some ice for your nose.

Good news from Sir Ian McKellen: He sings the NHS' praises after receiving his vaccine.

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-12-16/covid-sir-ian-mckellen-praises-nhs-after-first-dose-of-pfizer-vaccine

https://twitter.com/IanMcKellen

I spy with my little eye better times ahead.

Thorin Oakenshield wrote:I like the sound of your silver coins. I like the sound of gold coins even better. We'll find some ice for your nose.

Good news from Sir Ian McKellen: He sings the NHS' praises after receiving his vaccine.

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-12-16/covid-sir-ian-mckellen-praises-nhs-after-first-dose-of-pfizer-vaccine

https://twitter.com/IanMcKellen

"You cannot cough. The dark virus will not avail you, flame of Pfizer! Go back to the Pangolin. You cannot cough!"

Happy holidays to all of you!

Elvish holiday card. A very silly poll.
page=poll/p=167409

«12. . .223224225226227228229. . .240241»

Advertisement