by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Lezra Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,2662,2672,2682,2692,2702,2712,272. . .2,3132,314»

Old Utopia wrote:Was Vault Boy a puppet of somebody?

Yes telders

Austronta wrote:What is the Pegasus Service Company?

Mercenary Company

Ivorica wrote:Yes telders

:(

5 models of the prototype weapons have finally been made in guarded secrets. They will all be tested along with a new infantry fighting style that would change the style of warfare. The testing range for the weapon is going to be tested in Old Karatana near the Brotherhood for Life borders. A whole empty area with a giant shooting wall.

Ivorica wrote:5 models of the prototype weapons have finally been made in guarded secrets. They will all be tested along with a new infantry fighting style that would change the style of warfare. The testing range for the weapon is going to be tested in Old Karatana near the Brotherhood for Life borders. A whole empty area with a giant shooting wall.

Giant shooting wall....wait a minute

XD jk

Old Utopia wrote:I'm pretty sure he was Telders

How would you know?

4 days till game.......

Ivorica wrote:5 models of the prototype weapons have finally been made in guarded secrets. They will all be tested along with a new infantry fighting style that would change the style of warfare. The testing range for the weapon is going to be tested in Old Karatana near the Brotherhood for Life borders. A whole empty area with a giant shooting wall.

Cosworth: Sir we are going to test it on a foreign wall?

Merryweather: Of course. Its a bloody perfect target to shoot at us. Strongest material of stone, thick wall, and we can see how much the bullets can pierce through the wall!

Cosworth: Alright.

The first weapon tested was the prototype sniper. The sniper soon fires releasing a huge recoil on the user hitting his forehead but the bullet hit it's target did on 3 miles away. Upon inspecting the hole, it took out a huge chunk of the wall and the bullet is very deep inside.

Merryweather: Wow! I did it, I made a hand held cannon! But the recoil of it is to much. I might need to cut it's power by a lot but perfect sniper. Next we need to try to infantry rifle!

Ivorica wrote:Cosworth: Sir we are going to test it on a foreign wall?

Merryweather: Of course. Its a bloody perfect target to shoot at us. Strongest material of stone, thick wall, and we can see how much the bullets can pierce through the wall!

Cosworth: Alright.

The first weapon tested was the prototype sniper. The sniper soon fires releasing a huge recoil on the user hitting his forehead but the bullet hit it's target did on 3 miles away. Upon inspecting the hole, it took out a huge chunk of the wall and the bullet is very deep inside.

Merryweather: Wow! I did it, I made a hand held cannon! But the recoil of it is to much. I might need to cut it's power by a lot but perfect sniper. Next we need to try to infantry rifle!

Sector 6 insurgents are sent to watch and possibly steal the designs.

The Santland wrote:Sector 6 insurgents are sent to watch and possibly steal the designs.

Marksin: Sir Merryweather? How will we keep these designs a secret?

Merryweather: Here is the desgin.

Marksin: I'm not playing jokes these looks like scratches with a weird writing on it.

Merryweather: Only 5 people would know what the design is and how to read it. No enemy or spy could ever find out. Plus the military facility where the weapons will be produced is heavily guarded. Even here the testing area is heavily guarded. Even so only 10,000 workers are choosen to make all of the weapons that are top secret in a closed off city. Pay check is very high and a new life. There is n-

Pegasus Captain: Sir! We have spotted trespassers!

Merryweather: Perfect we can test the weapons on them. Where?

Pegasus: few miles north!

Merryweather: Perfect, we can use the hill as a vantage point. We have 100 prototype weapons. Arms each men with them as well call in the Federal Army!

Most the soldiers gets into position while perimeter security purposely lets the Insurgents in.

Ivorica wrote:Cosworth: Sir we are going to test it on a foreign wall?

Merryweather: Of course. Its a bloody perfect target to shoot at us. Strongest material of stone, thick wall, and we can see how much the bullets can pierce through the wall!

Cosworth: Alright.

The first weapon tested was the prototype sniper. The sniper soon fires releasing a huge recoil on the user hitting his forehead but the bullet hit it's target did on 3 miles away. Upon inspecting the hole, it took out a huge chunk of the wall and the bullet is very deep inside.

Merryweather: Wow! I did it, I made a hand held cannon! But the recoil of it is to much. I might need to cut it's power by a lot but perfect sniper. Next we need to try to infantry rifle!

What the border guards does in this situation

BG1:What the zakes was that

BG2:let's check it out

(Sometime later the border guards sees the holes)

BG1:I'll get the creator

BG2:Than I'll get the slaves and polaris

The Santland wrote:Sector 6 insurgents are sent to watch and possibly steal the designs.

We are interested in the designs

Under mysterious circumstances, Guimone is completely in ruins.

Brotherhood for life wrote:What the border guards does in this situation

BG1:What the zakes was that

BG2:let's check it out

(Sometime later the border guards sees the holes)

BG1:I'll get the creator

BG2:Than I'll get the slaves and polaris

A Ivorican assisstance quickly runs over
Assisstance: Stop! We are testing new weapons for a while! We need the hole here for possibly few hours till sundown tomorrow!

Austronta wrote:We are interested in the designs

I'm willing to sell it once I get the actual designs done.

Ivorica wrote:A Ivorican assisstance quickly runs over
Assisstance: Stop! We are testing new weapons for a while! We need the hole here for possibly few hours till sundown tomorrow!

The guards look at each other before. They silently agree

"Fine but Brother is getting a report of this incident (Next line quietly) because I'm not losing my job for this"

The guards left to make a reports and station a watcher to make sure vital parts of the wall doesn't suffer

Brotherhood for life wrote:The guards look at each other before. They silently agree

"Fine but Brother is getting a report of this incident (Next line quietly) because I'm not losing my job for this"

The guards left to make a reports and station a watcher to make sure vital parts of the wall doesn't suffer

Assisstance: Phew. That was close.

Ivorica wrote:I'm willing to sell it once I get the actual designs done.

I am also interested.

AH YES CAPITALISM IMA BE RICH!

Ivorica wrote:AH YES CAPITALISM IMA BE RICH!

I am also interested but I would rather buy readable designs

So who is in charge here?

Cannula wrote:So who is in charge here?

Austronata

Ivorica wrote:Marksin: Sir Merryweather? How will we keep these designs a secret?

Merryweather: Here is the desgin.

Marksin: I'm not playing jokes these looks like scratches with a weird writing on it.

Merryweather: Only 5 people would know what the design is and how to read it. No enemy or spy could ever find out. Plus the military facility where the weapons will be produced is heavily guarded. Even here the testing area is heavily guarded. Even so only 10,000 workers are choosen to make all of the weapons that are top secret in a closed off city. Pay check is very high and a new life. There is n-

Pegasus Captain: Sir! We have spotted trespassers!

Merryweather: Perfect we can test the weapons on them. Where?

Pegasus: few miles north!

Merryweather: Perfect, we can use the hill as a vantage point. We have 100 prototype weapons. Arms each men with them as well call in the Federal Army!

Most the soldiers gets into position while perimeter security purposely lets the Insurgents in.

Lieutenant Colonel Sigmund Franol is command of the 5 agents. They cross into the testing area and carry their small pistols through the rugged terrain.

The Santland wrote:Lieutenant Colonel Sigmund Franol is command of the 5 agents. They cross into the testing area and carry their small pistols through the rugged terrain.

Merryweather: I see them. Prepare to fire.

Soldier: Yes sir.

He aims the sniper rifle along with 4 other soldiers at the agents head.

Ivorica wrote:AH YES CAPITALISM IMA BE RICH!

>:(

«12. . .2,2662,2672,2682,2692,2702,2712,272. . .2,3132,314»

Advertisement