by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Lazarus Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,3273,3283,3293,3303,3313,3323,333. . .3,4013,402»

Adelsin wrote:Sneyland get me my tracking dart gun >_>

Ok *gives tracking dart gun* why do you need it?

Uhhh *scrambles wildly for an interesting conversation idea or snarky comment* uhhhhhhhhh

Laz birb is best birb!

*Eats a bread sandwich*
Delicious!

Come this way for adorable puppies!

page=poll/p=147097

Auphelia wrote:Come this way for adorable puppies!

page=poll/p=147097

What animal is that on your flag?

Mzeusia wrote:What animal is that on your flag?

Well, it's a seal teaching Volaworand a lesson.

What that lesson is . . . I haven't the faintest clue.

Auphelia wrote:Well, it's a seal teaching Volaworand a lesson.

What that lesson is . . . I haven't the faintest clue.

Oh! I see it now. Poor Volaworand.

The Copper States wrote:Uhhh *scrambles wildly for an interesting conversation idea or snarky comment* uhhhhhhhhh

Laz birb is best birb!

My favorite bird is the blue jay I think.. the colorings are so pretty! <3

Your Imaginary Friend wrote:My favorite bird is the blue jay I think.. the colorings are so pretty! <3

I like owls because they represent wisdom, and they also look very graceful. I particularly like the Northern white-faced owl, because it looks like it has a little mustache.

Oh, are we discussing birds now.

Eagles represent freedom and strength for me I am long considering getting eagle tatto on upper chest but cannot decide between wolf or eagle so I postponing it for decades 😂

Denado wrote:Oh, are we discussing birds now.

There is also the mythical Tubbird, a flightless fowl known for its rotundity. It might just be a mistaken penguin from a distance, though.

Treadwellia wrote:There is also the mythical Tubbird, a flightless fowl known for its rotundity. It might just be a mistaken penguin from a distance, though.

but does the tubbird taste good?

As for other birds, I've always quite liked gyrfalcons, and the great horned owl for that matter. Suppose I just like birds of prey.

I always had a sweet spot for small songbirds.
The national animal of Leonism is the Blaumeise (blue tit), which in RL is known for both its beauty and agility (it can eat when hanging upside down no problem).

SVR2200 wrote:Eagles represent freedom and strength for me I am long considering getting eagle tatto on upper chest but cannot decide between wolf or eagle so I postponing it for decades 😂

Why not both? =P

--

I like owls too Perch and Kappan... ^-^ have y'all ever read the Guardians of Ga'Hoole series? I loved those books!

SVR2200 wrote:Eagles represent freedom and strength for me I am long considering getting eagle tatto on upper chest but cannot decide between wolf or eagle so I postponing it for decades 😂

Tubbius is reminded of the "Omega Pi Omega" Key and Peele comedy skit. After watching that, His Rotundity would advise not getting anything done to one's chest.

Auphelia wrote:Come this way for adorable puppies!

page=poll/p=147097

Is it like that "kill the overseer" experiment from Fallout?

Adelsin

Sneyland wrote:Ok *gives tracking dart gun* why do you need it?

Just bring Mr Guiness Freaks to me! e____e

BECAUSE WE HAVE DRUNK MEECE RUNNING AMOCK.

God all this moose farming is getting intense -_-

Man GTA IV sucked after playing GTA SA.

This is the RP post I forgot to write before the New Day one.

Sirakles could tell that Lysina was getting sleepy and to be honest, so was he. "Alright," he said soothingly. "We'll have to end the story there. It's time for bed."

"No!" Lysina shrieked. "I want to know what happens."

"So do I," Sirakles grinned. "Well have to wait for tomorrow. Come on. Let's get you into bed."

As Lysina was hoisted into her cot Sirakles bent over to her and kissed her goodnight. "I love you."

"Love you." Lysina replied.

Sirakles smiled and shut the door. He stepped into the hallway and made his way to his own room. Yvonia was in bed reading. Recently she had become very interested in Treadwellian literature and was halfway through the latest victim of her voracious appetite for books. She put the book down as Sirakles made her way over to the bed.

"How is she?"

"Good," he replied. She likes that new book you got her."

"The one about ancient Mzeusia meeting modern Snoodum?" Yvonia asked surprised.

"That's the one." Sirakles said, shrugging.

"Well, that's good I suppose."

A few minutes later and the two of them were drifting off to sleep. Sirakles was going to have quite the day ahead of him.

The worst part is driving. You have to brake otherwise the car will go out of control. Sh*t does it get annoying.

Greatest Nation wrote:Sup?

Not much. How are you?

Fictionmania wrote:The worst part is driving. You have to brake otherwise the car will go out of control. Sh*t does it get annoying.

I hate braking. x) Often times I'll let the car coast until I'm like right behind a slowing car because I keep waiting for it to accelerate and get out of my way! Probably not a good thing lol.

Greatest Nation wrote:Sup?

Heya!

«12. . .3,3273,3283,3293,3303,3313,3323,333. . .3,4013,402»

Advertisement