by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Lazarus Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,0533,0543,0553,0563,0573,0583,059. . .3,1573,158»

Caybow wrote:I love how as soon as you become a WA member a bunch of regions ask you to join their region

You're important now i guess! =P

You can only have one nation in the WA (it's fine to have as many non-WA nations as you care to make) so I think regions try to target them for recruitment because they figure it's like someone's "main" nation and they're more likely to see the telegram.

(plz don't leave us!)

Your Imaginary Friend wrote:You're important now i guess! =P

You can only have one nation in the WA (it's fine to have as many non-WA nations as you care to make) so I think regions try to target them for recruitment because they figure it's like someone's "main" nation and they're more likely to see the telegram.

(plz don't leave us!)

I wont leave dont worry. I only have my one nation

Caybow wrote:I wont leave dont worry. I only have my one nation

It's all good either way!

Are you glad to be back in school? I'm really looking forward to summer break which is coming up for me... x)

COME ON!

JUST ONE MORE PERCENT AND I AM IN THE TOP 10% SMARTEST PERCENT!

WITH MY THREE PILLARS IN THE CLEAR, I CAN ENTER INTO A GOLDEN AGE!

Footnote*

By my three pillars, I mean the three most sacred values of my nation, Intelligence, Scientific Advancement, and Electronic Industry

Your Imaginary Friend wrote:It's all good either way!

Are you glad to be back in school? I'm really looking forward to summer break which is coming up for me... x)

Eh, i mean it's school and I have exams in 2 weeks so I've got to study. Lucky for summer break I have 8 or 9 weeks till I have another break.

Caybow wrote:Eh, i mean it's school and I have exams in 2 weeks so I've got to study. Lucky for summer break I have 8 or 9 weeks till I have another break.

Yeah, I'm in a similar situation. Good luck with everything.

Mzeusia wrote:Yeah, I'm in a similar situation. Good luck with everything.

Thanks you too

Treadwellia

A strange ship shows up at Piggy Cliff Harbour that day. It is grand, and its sails dyed royal purple. You can see its high-tech goodness from your window in the Tubby Palave.

The ship turns out to be from the city of Leaprakon, a coastal city in the Aluminium States. Huzzah, the brave sailors of the boat (The Chrome Moon) have found a way to ride the fast currents around the cape of Mittel Lazarus (in the Middle Continent) and sail around to Piggy Cliff!

This is truly a breakthrough in the Muffin trade.

The Copper States wrote:Treadwellia

A strange ship shows up at Piggy Cliff Harbour that day. It is grand, and its sails dyed royal purple. You can see its high-tech goodness from your window in the Tubby Palave.

The ship turns out to be from the city of Leaprakon, a coastal city in the Aluminium States. Huzzah, the brave sailors of the boat (The Chrome Moon) have found a way to ride the fast currents around the cape of Mittel Lazarus (in the Middle Continent) and sail around to Piggy Cliff!

This is truly a breakthrough in the Muffin trade.

Oi! Do you know the muffin man? Shouts dear leader from his bedroom.

Guiness Freaks wrote:Oi! Do you know the muffin man? Shouts dear leader from his bedroom.

Me and Treadwellia will cut you in on the muffin trade if you give us trade discounts on buying whiskey in the port of Jameson Whiskey.

The folks in Your Imaginary Friend have heard tales of the legendary muffins of Treadwellia... but they are too shy to go beyond their own gloomy bays to inquire further into these masterpieces of the palate. :(

WE'RE BACK IN THE GAME BABY, BOO YEAH!

The Copper States wrote:Me and Treadwellia will cut you in on the muffin trade if you give us trade discounts on buying whiskey in the port of Jameson Whiskey.

Deal. <walks away an obvious winner>

Dear leader has the twins at the science center today while lady glitter sparkles is at the botanical gardens with beer leader.

Harmoneia

Meanwhile, the brave ship "Chrome Moon" sails onward. Having acquired muffins and whiskey, they are now passing through the eastern edge of the eastern continent. Would the fair isle of Harmoneia be interested in buying this sublime party supplies?

Your Imaginary Friend wrote:The folks in Your Imaginary Friend have heard tales of the legendary muffins of Treadwellia... but they are too shy to go beyond their own gloomy bays to inquire further into these masterpieces of the palate. :(

That is okay. Tubbius has a truck full of Tubby Muffins shipped over.

Treadwellia wrote:That is okay. Tubbius has a truck full of Tubby Muffins shipped over.

Your Imaginary Friends thank you, although you might not hear them because their mouths are so full... (and because they're imaginary)

Your Imaginary Friend wrote:Your Imaginary Friends thank you, although you might not hear them because their mouths are so full... (and because they're imaginary)

Seems all of dear leaders friends are imaginary . . .

*pontificates before a most corpulent statue of the Eternally Plump Tubbius, Long May He Jiggle*

Tubbius sits at His computer in a blue and orange floral printed MaTubbity gown, giving Fatty Tubbius another bottle. As she happily sucks down the tasty contents, His Immensity finds His own bulbous belly a-jiggle and a-glow with the golden warmth of a Tubbius Magic Surge. He frowns, poking the plump little infant on her nose. Soft mmphs inform her that she is eating too much tonight, as her Portly Poppa has just magically shown!

He frowns even more on realizing He has just popped a button of His new favorite gown. Oh, the difference a pound or two can make in the wrong place!

Arguing with stupid people is my hobby mom.

Post self-deleted by Samael the angel of death.

Samael the angel of death

Mors principium est!

I think I belong here!!

Samael the angel of death wrote:Mors principium est!

I think I belong here!!

I am obligated by the laws of the internet gods to say the following. *ahem*
ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

«12. . .3,0533,0543,0553,0563,0573,0583,059. . .3,1573,158»

Advertisement