by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Lazarus Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .4,1504,1514,1524,153

Glorious Society wrote:Democratic interests? BLEGH

Shush. We can't be tyrannical and jingoistic surveillance states if we have a democratic friend.

Cossack Peoples wrote:Shush. We can't be tyrannical and jingoistic surveillance states if we have a democratic friend.

No, you're still tyrannical, i am too...

Dernel wrote:No, you're still tyrannical, i am too...

Totalitarian and proud

Dernel wrote:No, you're still tyrannical, i am too...

Harumph! Says the Moralistic Democracy!

I'm frankly ashamed to have such d*mocracy in our brotherhood in the Compact.

Northern Rosary Isles wrote:B.A.F.I.A is currently entering a stage of mass revision and improvement. We humbly apologize for previous behavior and refusal to integrate nations which might have questioned certain clauses of the organization. Starting today, all official Council members will be working together with each other and with fellow Lazarene nations to rework parts of the document that are unclear and vague.

I would like to keep this as structured as possible. Consolidate all suggestions in response to this post so that replies can happen in a timely fashion.

We hope that we can re-establish a positive relationship with the whole region and create a document we can all be proud of.

Over the past week, there have been no suggestions following this post. If this trend continues by Friday of this week I am going to assume that no revisions are needed.

Cossack Peoples wrote:Harumph! Says the Moralistic Democracy!

I'm frankly ashamed to have such d*mocracy in our brotherhood in the Compact.

I think his "democracy" is like mine. Just a one-party state with the pretense of freedom

Sure there are elections. Your ballot involves this dude, this one and the third. Why yes they are all from the same party. Dissent is treason friend

Cossack Peoples wrote:Harumph! Says the Moralistic Democracy!

I'm frankly ashamed to have such d*mocracy in our brotherhood in the Compact.

I had to sacrifice iron fist consumerists for guns, i will be making a return soon!

"I can smell the blood in the water, I can smell the fear,"Lady Zaharra said. "Their boy is senile (sad, but it happens), and their girl is a fake African. They're nose diving, they know it, and they're scrabbling like a dying thing, trying to cling to life."

To whichever lady or gentlemen of ill repute tried to log onto Mzeusia, if you are reading this, I would advise you not to try. You might be at it for a while.

Mzeusia wrote:To whichever lady or gentlemen of ill repute tried to log onto Mzeusia, if you are reading this, I would advise you not to try. You might be at it for a while.

I can't imagine why anyone would try to log into you...

Loftegen 3 wrote:I can't imagine why anyone would try to log into you...

Neither can I, my good man.

"Of the two of us who think they're better than each other, only one of us is right, and it isn't you!"

******MOOSE STEW*******

COME AND LINE UP AND GET YOUR BOWL OF PIPING HOT MOOSE STEW!

Please line up in single order and 4 feet apart.... YOU MUST WEAR A MASK TO BE SERVED MOOSE STEW!

Sneyland are ye dead?

New Adelsin wrote:******MOOSE STEW*******

COME AND LINE UP AND GET YOUR BOWL OF PIPING HOT MOOSE STEW!

Please line up in single order and 4 feet apart.... YOU MUST WEAR A MASK TO BE SERVED MOOSE STEW!

Sneyland are ye dead?

Oh no not the meese!

Mzeusia wrote:To whichever lady or gentlemen of ill repute tried to log onto Mzeusia, if you are reading this, I would advise you not to try. You might be at it for a while.

With my earlier nations I used to be lax and use an easy-to-remember password. Then I decided to tighten security and use complex passwords for all of them, a different one for each nation, and write it down. Paranoid? Me? Of course. But in this case, I think my paranoia is justified.

Fwifwo wrote:With my earlier nations I used to be lax and use an easy-to-remember password. Then I decided to tighten security and use complex passwords for all of them, a different one for each nation, and write it down. Paranoid? Me? Of course. But in this case, I think my paranoia is justified.

Precisely. I think the attempt was more meant to scare me. There is no way that anyone could realistically expect to get any password with only one attempt, but they might very well know that the player gets a notification about the attempted login. I can only conclude that they are after my Mzeusian tea and I can't blame them for that.

Mzeusia wrote:Precisely. I think the attempt was more meant to scare me. There is no way that anyone could realistically expect to get any password with only one attempt, but they might very well know that the player gets a notification about the attempted login. I can only conclude that they are after my Mzeusian tea and I can't blame them for that.

* Settles with a hot lemon-and-honey- laced sumuggled Mzeusian tea, and tries to decide how far back to read

How do you guys like the flag of Tebakistan? :3

Loftegen 3 wrote:"Of the two of us who think they're better than each other, only one of us is right, and it isn't you!"

You're both wrong. Glorious Treadwellia is better than both of you.

Mississippi has flag

Hello!

Cianlandia wrote:You're both wrong. Glorious Treadwellia is better than both of you.

DID SOMEBODY SAY GLORIOUS?

«12. . .4,1504,1514,1524,153

Advertisement