by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,5783,5793,5803,5813,5823,5833,584. . .10,92710,928»

Joeanian Republic wrote:I landed on the moon Mars Venus Ganeymede Triton Titan and mercury and now Saturn first

You canīt land and Saturn! Well land on Titan tho

North American Imperial State wrote:Hey, My fellow American nations, can we discuss, KOE will be in on the talks

Sure

North American Imperial State wrote:Hey, My fellow American nations, can we discuss, KOE will be in on the talks

Nations from the Americas or Americans?

Post self-deleted by Boris Cult.

Boris Cult wrote:(Yua is 27, Yamato is 30)
Yua: those are hard to do
Yamato: when dropping bombs,
Yua: it is hard not to hit civilian districts.
Yamato: but we agree. and to answer
Yua: your other question, it
Yamato: is guesswork. Magic
Yua: does not exist.

*Angry Magi noises*

Boris Cult wrote:(Yua is 27, Yamato is 30)
Yua: those are hard to do
Yamato: when dropping bombs,
Yua: it is hard not to hit civilian districts.
Yamato: but we agree. and to answer
Yua: your other question, it
Yamato: is guesswork. Magic
Yua: does not exist.

Do they ever mess up?

New Ryansville wrote:Nations from the Americas or Americans?

The Americas

Alexander Martel wrote:*Angry Magi noises*

*hapi witch hunt noises*

Alexander Martel wrote:

Can I have the Arabian peninsula?

its was taken up by me and Bigen and for Syria Rome

Earth Allies wrote:You canīt land and Saturn! Well land on Titan tho

Erm in RP we can

Meadrin wrote:Do they ever mess up?

They just did, read up Boris's post before that lol

Hardenburg wrote:How do you land on gas

They terraformed it or something stupid

New Ryansville wrote:its was taken up by me and Bigen and for Syria Rome

Wat

Joeanian Republic wrote:I'll join the talks but if it's VC then I cant

Just type in on the discord

Boris Cult wrote:They terraformed it or something stupid

You can't terraform gas lol. It's gas

Hardenburg wrote:How do you land on gas

Saturn was hit by a Gama wave and the gas was stopped and a rocku surface is underneath

Alexander Martel wrote:Wat

It was invaded, It's just the map hasn't been updated to show that.

The Remnants of xeno23 wrote:It was invaded, It's just the map hasn't been updated to show that.

*Sigh*

Joeanian Republic wrote:Saturn was hit by a Gama wave and the gas was stopped and a rocku surface is underneath

Wtf. So Saturn doesn't even have it's rings anymore? Ew

Hardenburg wrote:Wtf. So Saturn doesn't even have it's rings anymore? Ew

It does have rings still it's just a rocky world now

Hardenburg wrote:Wtf. So Saturn doesn't even have it's rings anymore? Ew

Ikr i hated it too

Saturn was so pretty before
Now it is a sad rock

«12. . .3,5783,5793,5803,5813,5823,5833,584. . .10,92710,928»

Advertisement