by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,1783,1793,1803,1813,1823,1833,184. . .10,92810,929»

Uhay in a different region

Joeanian Republic wrote:Let's sue them

*accidentally summons american cup song guy* OH SHID

The americas 2

The americas 2 wrote:President John Oakley: Yea...

President John Oakley: it's a TV show back on "Earth" anyway, i assuming this planet is your home world?

The americas 2 wrote:President John Oakley: Alright...hello then, i assume you people are the leaders of your "Countries"?

Narcissa: no, the leader of my country, the gold mines, is Fiona frost. I am Narcissa Foyer, but you can call me Cis.

Zarbik, Kingdom of Englands, and The americas 2

Uhay in a different region

Roblox players in RP be like: *bEcOmEs EvIl SiDe* “bRuH u NeEd PeRmS tO kIlL”

The americas 2 wrote:President John Oakley: it's a TV show back on "Earth" anyway, i assuming this planet is your home world?

Narcissa: this is Venus, which has just been terraformed. people here in this galaxy solar system live on multiple planets. Earth, moon, Mars, Artemis, Vesta, orion. Those are some examples.

The americas 2

The Gold Mines wrote:Narcissa: no, the leader of my country, the gold mines, is Fiona frost. I am Narcissa Foyer, but you can call me Cis.

President John Oakley: I am 70th President of the Unitary Republic of America, John Oakley

The americas 2

The Gold Mines wrote:Narcissa: this is Venus, which has just been terraformed. people here in this galaxy solar system live on multiple planets. Earth, moon, Mars, Artemis, Vesta, orion. Those are some examples.

President John Oakley: You have the power to teraform, so this is veunus?
Intresting...

The americas 2 wrote:President John Oakley: You have the power to teraform, so this is veunus?
Intresting...

Narcissa: yes. I am assuming you are in an alternate timeline, and you have crossed timelines?

Zarbik, Kingdom of Englands, and The americas 2

Revois edmar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thN2E2Is9q4

The americas 2 wrote:President John Oakley: I am 70th President of the Unitary Republic of America, John Oakley

Narcissa: nice to meet you. Ah, presidents. My home country has a President as well.

The americas 2 wrote:President John Oakley: You have the power to teraform, so this is veunus?
Intresting...

Virven: "correct this is planet venus"
"Our mainstay is the planet and domain of earth"

Mathuvan Union wrote:Hey old buddy I want Bayern.

No, I already talked to Wooloos and he agreed to give back all my stuff

The americas 2

The Gold Mines wrote:Narcissa: yes. I am assuming you are in an alternate timeline, and you have crossed timelines?

President John Oakley: More like the likely hood of a planet similar to earth containing life is very possible, and just has been proven

The americas 2 wrote:President John Oakley: More like the likely hood of a planet similar to earth containing life is very possible, and just has been proven

President Yuan Zhi: Interesting indeed American

The americas 2 wrote:President John Oakley: More like the likely hood of a planet similar to earth containing life is very possible, and just has been proven

Narcissa: Oh, it’s definitely possible.

The americas 2

The Gold Mines wrote:Narcissa: Oh, it’s definitely possible.

President John Oakley: Anyway, what are your countries even called, and do you have a map of your world?

China 7 wrote:President Yuan Zhi: Interesting indeed American

Vervin: "i find it odd that you have such similar concepts"

"Must be more than "likely hood""

The Gold Mines, Kingdom of Englands, and The americas 2

The americas 2

Zarbik wrote:Vervin: "i find it odd that you have such similar concepts"

"Must be more than "likely hood""

President John Oakley: What do you mean by this?

The americas 2 wrote:President John Oakley: Anyway, what are your countries even called, and do you have a map of your world?

Narcissa: well, my country is called the gold mines. But I will get some maps. *comes back with a few maps* Here’s a map of earth, Artemis, Vesta, and Orion. They are different planets.

Zarbik, Kingdom of Englands, and The americas 2

The americas 2 wrote:President John Oakley: What do you mean by this?

Virven: "well we must be in someway distant sons of eachother"
"Related in a way"

"Seems shocking we are so similar"
"But regardless lets get to more important matters"

Joeanian Republic wrote:When will the map be updated

Rome Updated it yesterday

The americas 2

The Gold Mines wrote:Narcissa: well, my country is called the gold mines. But I will get some maps. *comes back with a few maps* Here’s a map of earth, Artemis, Vesta, and Orion. They are different planets.

President John Oakley: . . .That country called the United Kingdoms, what is it?

Kingdom of Englands wrote:Rome Updated it yesterday

I just checked it
It looks like it is 12 days old

Zarbik wrote:I just checked it
It looks like it is 12 days old

Wooloos needs to add it to the dispatch then

Kingdom of Englands wrote:Wooloos needs to add it to the dispatch then

Ahh okay

«12. . .3,1783,1793,1803,1813,1823,1833,184. . .10,92810,929»

Advertisement