by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,1723,1733,1743,1753,1763,1773,178. . .10,92710,928»

Boris Cult wrote:Valentina laughs as well
ďI would say sorry, but Iím not. That reaction was perfectĒ

Iris: "hehe yeh"
"Ill find a way to get you back"

Zarbik wrote:Iris: "hehe yeh"
"Ill find a way to get you back"

Valentina: Iím sure you will. Give me one second please.
Valentina goes outside for a second, then comes inside with a snowball

Boris Cult wrote:Valentina: Iím sure you will. Give me one second please.
Valentina goes outside for a second, then comes inside with a snowball

Iris: *runs and ducks for the coach*

Zarbik wrote:Iris: *runs and ducks for the coach*

Valentina chases after her, trying to get the perfect shot with the snowball

Boris Cult wrote:Valentina chases after her, trying to get the perfect shot with the snowball

Prince Henrich: "hehe" *hits Val with a snowball*

New Ryansville wrote:Prince Henrich: "hehe" *hits Val with a snowball*

Valentina turns her attention to him and nails him with a snowball

Boris Cult wrote:Valentina turns her attention to him and nails him with a snowball

Prince Henrich: *ducks*

New Ryansville wrote:Prince Henrich: *ducks*

Valentina: I will get you back!

Boris Cult wrote:Valentina: I will get you back!

Prince Henrich: "hehe no you wont"

Boris Cult wrote:Valentina: I will get you back!

Iris: *watches*

:o

Zarbik wrote:Iris: *watches*

:o

Valentina, now without a snowball, tries to run for the door but then tripped

Boris Cult wrote:Valentina, now without a snowball, tries to run for the door but then tripped

Iris: "ohh"
*she walks over*

"Are you alright val, that was quite the fall"

Boris Cult wrote:Valentina, now without a snowball, tries to run for the door but then tripped

Prince Henrich: *gets into a hiding shot*

Zarbik wrote:Iris: "ohh"
*she walks over*

"Are you alright val, that was quite the fall"

Valentina: yeah. Iím good. That hurt my ego more than me.

Zarbik wrote:Iris: "ohh"
*she walks over*

"Are you alright val, that was quite the fall"

Boris Cult wrote:Valentina: yeah. Iím good. That hurt my ego more than me.

Valentina gets up and picks up Iris

New Ryansville wrote:Prince Henrich: *gets into a hiding shot*

Valentina: I will get you. Just give me a couple hours.

Boris Cult wrote:Valentina: I will get you. Just give me a couple hours.

Prince Henrich: "haha" *goes to get a better hiding spot*

Boris Cult wrote:Valentina gets up and picks up Iris

She then walks outside and Yeets her into the snow

I was just lurking around on ns for abit and i found a user with just over 100,000 posts
Like wow thats alot

Zarbik wrote:I was just lurking around on ns for abit and i found a user with just over 100,000 posts
Like wow thats alot

...like, RMB posts?

Boris Cult wrote:She then walks outside and Yeets her into the snow

Zarbik

Boris Cult wrote:...like, RMB posts?

Yep rmb posts
And there region had 90,000 pages

Zarbik wrote:Yep rmb posts
And there region had 90,000 pages

Who? Which region?

Boris Cult wrote:She then walks outside and Yeets her into the snow

Iris: having been covered in snow quickly grabs her arm and pulls her in

"Hehe"
*she smiles*

«12. . .3,1723,1733,1743,1753,1763,1773,178. . .10,92710,928»

Advertisement