by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,0903,0913,0923,0933,0943,0953,096. . .10,92710,928»

Ternocitic leigzondiantis

just applied my new flag! How does it look?

MLGDogeland wrote:Not anymore

Geneva Convention more like Geneva Suggestion

I'm about to make the Nuremburg Trials look like a tea party

Ternocitic leigzondiantis wrote:just applied my new flag! How does it look?

6/10

MLGDogeland wrote:Not anymore

Geneva Convention more like Geneva Suggestion

:o

Ternocitic leigzondiantis wrote:ok

We will use it when other maps get to much to use

Ternocitic leigzondiantis wrote:just applied my new flag! How does it look?

7/10

Kingdom of Englands and Ternocitic leigzondiantis

Zarbik wrote:***7: "noted"
***5: "well we can get a team on this to provide backup"
"We would have to ask the higher ups"

*agent 5 looks at the plans*
"More well thought out than i anticipated"

Agent Lisa: When do you expect the reinforcements to come from the Zarbik military?

Ternocitic leigzondiantis

Ternocitic leigzondiantis wrote:just applied my new flag! How does it look?

I like the color scheme

Ternocitic leigzondiantis wrote:just applied my new flag! How does it look?

Nice

Ternocitic leigzondiantis

Zarbik wrote:I like the color scheme

thank you

Zarbik wrote::o

War criminals have standards

Be efficient

Clean up the mess

And make sure the filthy ICC never get their hands on you

Zarbik, The Gold Mines, Kingdom of Englands, Untecna, and 1 otherTernocitic leigzondiantis

Ternocitic leigzondiantis

MLGDogeland wrote:War criminals have standards

Be efficient

Clean up the mess

And make sure the filthy ICC never get their hands on you

lol

Zarbik wrote:***7: "noted"
***5: "well we can get a team on this to provide backup"
"We would have to ask the higher ups"

*agent 5 looks at the plans*
"More well thought out than i anticipated"

Should put 007 and 005 😄

Wechaiyae wrote:Agent Lisa: When do you expect the reinforcements to come from the Zarbik military?

***5: a force should come tommorow with air support
"Say 7500 men"

MLGDogeland wrote:War criminals have standards

Be efficient

Clean up the mess

And make sure the filthy ICC never get their hands on you

ICC: and now you are under arrest

Ternocitic leigzondiantis wrote:thanks!

Your welcome

Kingdom of Englands wrote:Should put 007 and 005 😄

Wait.... another bond fan

*pulls you in*
"Finally"

Kingdom of Englands wrote:Your welcome

YoUr WeLcOmE

Ternocitic leigzondiantis

Jude s wrote:YoUr WeLcOmE

y O u R w E l C o M e

Ternocitic leigzondiantis wrote:just applied my new flag! How does it look?

I would rate it a 6/10.

Zarbik wrote:Wait.... another bond fan

*pulls you in*
"Finally"

*hehe*

Jude s wrote:YoUr WeLcOmE

🤣

«12. . .3,0903,0913,0923,0933,0943,0953,096. . .10,92710,928»

Advertisement