by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Iran Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3637383940414243»

Why?

Post by Benjabobaria suppressed by The air force of south asians 19.

YEE!

SCREW THE BLACK HAWKs! THEY LOVE KEEMSTAR!

Hot fresh beats, Please eject me im a native, and Mor couts

Post by Mumsaysimspecial suppressed by Miralis 2.

Mumsaysimspecial

Who voted against religious freedom lol?

Please eject me im a native

Post self-deleted by Mor couts.

Finally!

Tripoli brigade

Grabs popcorn
Time to watch this

Idotyuyr wrote:SCREW THE BLACK HAWKs! THEY LOVE KEEMSTAR!

Well Keem is probably better than the Paul brothers. Or Justin Bieber. Though honestly, using a cactus as a dildo would be better than Justin Bieber.
...wait what was this about?

Post by Bizzas suppressed by Miralis 2.

Idotyuyr wrote:SCREW THE BLACK HAWKs! THEY LOVE KEEMSTAR!

That's kinda mean

Post by His Civility suppressed by Miralis 2.

Popcorn sounds good.

Tripoli brigade

Post by Bloorp suppressed by Miralis 2.

I am part of AIR

Long live the memory of Dr. Mohammad Mosaddegh.

Hezbollah wrote:Long live the memory of Dr. Mohammad Mosaddegh.

I dont see any link btw Dr. Mosadegh and HEZBOLLAH!

Post by Harenhime suppressed by The air force of south asians 19.

Y'all gonna eject me at some point or nah?

Post by Harenhime suppressed by The air force of south asians 19.

Fastest Man Alive could do it as del, just barely. Not as an RO tho.

Iramerica wrote:I dont see any link btw Dr. Mosadegh and HEZBOLLAH!

Haha, that reminds me of Bush the Father: "They say I have no vision. I don't see that".
The Mossadegh govt did for the people of Iran what Hezbollah does for many in Lebanon today: defend and feed their people.

Hezbollah wrote:Haha, that reminds me of Bush the Father: "They say I have no vision. I don't see that".
The Mossadegh govt did for the people of Iran what Hezbollah does for many in Lebanon today: defend and feed their people.

Feed them with the blood of Iranian people.

Post by Hezbollah suppressed by Alpha Force.

Iramerica wrote:Feed them with the blood of Iranian people.

Yes, American. Your thirst for the blood of Iranians and Muslims in general never ends, no?

Sufism

Post by Iramerica suppressed by Alpha Force.

Hezbollah wrote:Yes, American. Your thirst for the blood of Iranians and Muslims in general never ends, no?

Hell or high water, your source of money will be end soon and the axis of evil will be cut by the people of Iran. Enough wasting of Iranian people's money on some crap proxy wars in Lebanon, Syria and Yemen.

Post by Hezbollah suppressed by Alpha Force.

Iramerica wrote:Hell or high water, your source of money will be end soon and the axis of evil will be cut by the people of Iran. Enough wasting of Iranian people's money on some crap proxy wars in Lebanon, Syria and Yemen.

....said the American hypocrite, nation that has butchered of 1 million Iraqis, 30,000 Libyans, countless Afghans, Syrians, Pakistanis, Somalis, and Yemenis. Big friend and weapons supplier to Wahabbist Saudia Arabia, the world's worst human rights violator. The whole world knows your desire for dictatorship and global hegemony. We all know: when you say freedom, you mean obedience.

No one is buying what you are selling, except for millions of other miseducated and uneducated Americans.

Sufism and Silent stream

Post by Iramerica suppressed by Alpha Force.

Hezbollah wrote:....said the American hypocrite, nation that has butchered of 1 million Iraqis, 30,000 Libyans, countless Afghans, Syrians, Pakistanis, Somalis, and Yemenis. Big friend and weapons supplier to Wahabbist Saudia Arabia, the world's worst human rights violator. The whole world knows your desire for dictatorship and global hegemony. We all know: when you say freedom, you mean obedience.

No one is buying what you are selling, except for millions of other miseducated and uneducated Americans.

Doesnt matter what you say or what you think, you and your ideology has been condemned wordlwide and you have no choice but to give up and let the Iranian people take control of their own money, wealth and freedom. The poeple of Iran are NOT responsible for Lebonan, Syria, Yemen or any other poor misearble country like what I mentioned above. The Iranian people are not responsible to pay the bills for Hezbollah(Mother and father of terrorists)

Post by Tripoli brigade suppressed by Alpha Force.

Tripoli brigade

This got out of hand fast...

Post by Hezbollah suppressed by Alpha Force.

Iramerica wrote:Doesnt matter what you say or what you think, you and your ideology has been condemned wordlwide and you have no choice but to give up and let the Iranian people take control of their own money, wealth and freedom. The poeple of Iran are NOT responsible for Lebonan, Syria, Yemen or any other poor misearble country like what I mentioned above. The Iranian people are not responsible to pay the bills for Hezbollah(Mother and father of terrorists)

You are neither Iranian, nor knowledgeable about what the "Iranian people" want. But you are an American, a people with an "ideology" built on centuries of genocide and slavery.
Hatred and killing their neighbors is not something new to the American psyche: it is the defining cultural trait distinguishing your nation historically.

It is also official US policy abroad.

After all, it was the Americans who deposed and murdered Dr. Mohammad Mosaddegh. But you knew that.

Your hypocrisy, ignorance and cruelty are bare for the world to see. Once Again.

Long live the memory of Dr. Mohammad Mosaddegh.

Post by Iramerica suppressed by Alpha Force.

Hezbollah wrote:You are neither Iranian, nor knowledgeable about what the "Iranian people" want. But you are an American, a people with an "ideology" built on centuries of genocide and slavery.
Hatred and killing their neighbors is not something new to the American psyche: it is the defining cultural trait distinguishing your nation historically.

It is also official US policy abroad.

After all, it was the Americans who deposed and murdered Dr. Mohammad Mosaddegh. But you knew that.

Your hypocrisy, ignorance and cruelty are bare for the world to see. Once Again.

Long live the memory of Dr. Mohammad Mosaddegh.

I am way more Iranian than you! What ever you say does not change the fact your days are counting down and you have no choice but to live on your own without Iranian people paying for your bills. Say hello to your end of story hezbollah terrorist.

«12. . .3637383940414243»

Advertisement