by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

International Strategic Alliance Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«1234

Langenia wrote:A puppet of Crilland, a friend from my old region 21st Century Rome.

Nice

Why Rom? Why?

Langenia wrote:Why Rom? Why?

I think I have figured out the way to combine an alliance with freedom of nations. Also it mostly a economic alliance.

Romextly wrote:I think I have figured out the way to combine an alliance with freedom of nations. Also it mostly a economic alliance.

I think you're gonna have to explain yourself in the Fete.

Langenia wrote:I think you're gonna have to explain yourself in the Fete.

I am. But currently having an explanation ona phone is hard

Romextly wrote:I am. But currently having an explanation ona phone is hard

*salutes*

Langenia wrote:*salutes*

It's been an honor being in a fete.

Romextly wrote:It's been an honor being in a fete.

Yessir.

guess who's back

guess who's back

guess who's back

I sorta went AWOL the past few months, but I'm back now that things aren't as busy irl

Woo! Kazakah's back! Yessir! I guess my NS birthday today really is lucky!

Langenia wrote:Woo! Kazakah's back! Yessir! I guess my NS birthday today really is lucky!

Thank you! and congrats!

How long have you been playing?

Kazakah wrote:Thank you! and congrats!

How long have you been playing?

Thanks! Today marks a year that I've been playing NS.

Kazakah wrote:guess who's back

guess who's back

guess who's back

Lets go!

Romextly wrote:Lets go!

I'm glad to be back!

What's up!

Chia Dal wrote:What's up!

Eyy, muh homie Chia Dal. Nothing much, really, just that KAZAKAH CTE'D and RETURNED! WOO!

Hathiera and Raloux are Lacienian puppets by the way.

Hathiera wrote:Hathiera and Raloux are Lacienian puppets by the way.

Welcome!

Thanks for the invite.

Hey lacienia. Good to see you here. Also there is a new colonizing rp I think you would be interested in. Its called Crass something

Romextly wrote:Hey lacienia. Good to see you here. Also there is a new colonizing rp I think you would be interested in. Its called Crass something

I will go check it out.

I can't believe it. A thread to IC talk about a nation because of their action was locked because the player thought it was flaming. The forums keep getting less and less fun.

Romextly wrote:I can't believe it. A thread to IC talk about a nation because of their action was locked because the player thought it was flaming. The forums keep getting less and less fun.

*sigh*

«1234

Advertisement