by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Ad From Max

Providence: The new novel by Max Barry, creator of NationStates

International Northwestern Union Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .27,94827,94927,95027,95127,95227,95327,954. . .27,96627,967»

EstRADia wrote:Things are so peaceful with everyone gone.

- Nationstates when the INWU collapses. Colorized 2020

This Coronavirus is gonna have us betting on marble races. Watch.

My department was classified as a critical need by the feds. So I *have* to report to work if I'm able.

EstRADia wrote:This Coronavirus is gonna have us betting on marble races. Watch.

https://youtu.be/GR3aImy7dWw

Midland South States wrote:My department was classified as a critical need by the feds. So I *have* to report to work if I'm able.

It's nice to feel needed.

Cekan wrote:https://youtu.be/GR3aImy7dWw

I need to catch up on the lore

EstRADia wrote:I need to catch up on the lore

Team Galactic FTW

EstRADia wrote:It's nice to feel needed.

I am probably the entire shortlist of people on my team who can work from home. I will be getting a laptop if I'm lucky.

I want off of Mr. Bones wild emotions ride now

real feel hours

https://youtu.be/rnI0PHIFEMA

Being literally the only dude in my unit allowed to leave island this week feels like I just got on the last chopper out of Saigon

I'm sure in some respects they're needed, but overall I don't feel to hot about the multibillion dollar industry bailouts in our future.

Wearing a mask at work. Since my work is a essential service I guess

We best get to recording our NPC voice messages soon.

Waiting on that billionaire philanthropy

EstRADia wrote:We best get to recording our NPC voice messages soon.

I don't know you, and i don't care to know you

How is it so far?

Almost 70 cases in Las Vegas. The Strip shut down, all my favorite food and boba places are closing temporarily.

Crumstain wrote:I don't know you, and i don't care to know you

How is it so far?

I'm dead.

It's nice knowing that I *might* be the reason a hospital gets their hand sanitizer or Covid test kit.

Midland South States wrote:It's nice knowing that I *might* be the reason a hospital gets their hand sanitizer or Covid test kit.

My friend got tested. He tested negative. If he tested positive then we would’ve had a serious problem cause I was with him the day before.

Mammo wrote:My friend got tested. He tested negative. If he tested positive then we would’ve had a serious problem cause I was with him the day before.

6ft distancing my dude. Stay safe out there.

Midland South States wrote:6ft distancing my dude. Stay safe out there.

Just like what all the girls in high school practiced on me

Crumstain wrote:Just like what all the girls in high school practiced on me

COVID is really just advanced stage cooties

What are we gonna do now that Tulsi is out of the race??? Damn.

So someone introduced this game to me, and I'm addicted now. It's called campaign trail, and you get to play as one of the candidates of various US presidential elections from 2016 to 1948 to 1860. You choose states to campaign in and policy positions to take, and it will determine the electoral map.
https://www.americanhistoryusa.com/campaign-trail/

«12. . .27,94827,94927,95027,95127,95227,95327,954. . .27,96627,967»

Ad From Max

Providence: The new novel by Max Barry, creator of NationStates