by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

International Northwestern Union Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .27,66927,67027,67127,67227,67327,67427,675. . .27,85627,857»

Am thinking I need to get a bit of distance between my family and I for college. Would be healthier that way.

EstRADia wrote:Wow aren't you cool

Well I only pay 14.45 dollars per month for public transportation, so I don't see the need for a car here tbh

In other news, I think my mom has turned me off of alcoholic beverages

I don’t like my former crush anymore.

https://youtu.be/5X23me20uA4

Divadland wrote:I don’t like my former crush anymore.

That's okay

EstRADia wrote:https://youtu.be/5X23me20uA4

Post Malone has some good source material

Unpopular fact:

The reason why so many rich people are ready to tackle the Notre Damn rebuild, and not hunger, homelessness, or climate change, is that rebuilding a structure is A) simple, and B) a problem that money alone can solve. The underlying causes of those other three issues are rooted far deeper than a $100 million check could even begin to solve. Billionaires throwing millions at homelessness would not solve the problem. It would make a few dozen politicians and enterprising criminals (same thing, I guess) rich.

EstRADia wrote:Nice lie.

well its only 2 years old

Greater New Poland wrote:I don't have a car in Europe so

that sucks

EstRADia wrote:Am thinking I need to get a bit of distance between my family and I for college. Would be healthier that way.

I’m living with them for two more years

bruh why is this mr rogers documentary killing me rn

TimberWolves wrote:Unpopular fact:

The reason why so many rich people are ready to tackle the Notre Damn rebuild, and not hunger, homelessness, or climate change, is that rebuilding a structure is A) simple, and B) a problem that money alone can solve. The underlying causes of those other three issues are rooted far deeper than a $100 million check could even begin to solve. Billionaires throwing millions at homelessness would not solve the problem. It would make a few dozen politicians and enterprising criminals (same thing, I guess) rich.

Good point.

Divadland wrote:I don’t like my former crush anymore.

You always move on at some point, so this is good I guess?

Cekan wrote:that sucks

Greater New Poland wrote:Well I only pay 14.45 dollars per month for public transportation, so I don't see the need for a car here tbh

Also, gas is super expensive in Europe in general

Election where

Greater New Poland wrote:You always move on at some point, so this is good I guess?Also, gas is super expensive in Europe in general

I live in the middle of nowhere where “public transportation” is walking on the highway shoulder so a car is necessary

Cekan wrote:I live in the middle of nowhere where “public transportation” is walking on the highway shoulder so a car is necessary

I live in the city centre, where there's the metro, bus, tram, trains and night buses. (As mentioned before, public transportation is 24/7 in Warsaw)
There's also 2 airports that is accessible by train for me btw

Greater New Poland wrote:I live in the city centre, where there's the metro, bus, tram, trains and night buses. (As mentioned before, public transportation is 24/7 in Warsaw)
There's also 2 airports that is accessible by train for me btw

Wow aren't you cool

Cekan wrote:I live in the middle of nowhere where “public transportation” is walking on the highway shoulder so a car is necessary

Oh yeah, do you drive further for cheaper gas or do you just pump your gas near your campus?

Also wow, I've just noticed that in the US you guys use fairly sh*t gas (as in lower quality grade of gas)

Greater New Poland wrote:Also wow, I've just noticed that in the US you guys use fairly sh*t gas (as in lower quality grade of gas)

Where is CV? 🤔

Midland South States wrote:Where is CV? 🤔

On it lol

Greater New Poland wrote:Oh year, do you drive further for cheaper gas or do you just pump your gas near your campus?

There’s a gas station across the street from my house, I usually just go there

EstRADia wrote:TimberWolves

Oh gosh oh fudge that's today

«12. . .27,66927,67027,67127,67227,67327,67427,675. . .27,85627,857»

Advertisement